The Education Forum

Message From David Von Pein

"I'm not sure about it. No one has ever been able to put him (Oswald) in the Texas School Book Depository with a rifle in his hand." -- Jesse Curry

REASONABLE DOUBT.

So Curry didn't believe Howard Brennan.

REASONABLE DOUBT.

Do I have a conspiracy theory? NO. Do I think Oswald may have been INVOLVED? I find it plausible.

But I also find it plausible that he WASN'T involved. 

And I can't bring myself to believe the SBT, upon which the WC hangs its hat. I have the same doubts as Benjamin Cole. I would go so far as to say that, IF JBC was shot from the TSBD, it's MUCH more likely to have been from the southWEST window than the southEAST window of whatever floor it came from.

REASONABLE DOUBT.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I accept that the bullet that hit JFK in the back came through the front of his neck and went on to hit Connally in his back.

I tip my hat to you, Joe.

I think you might be the first Internet conspiracy believer that I have ever encountered to accept the SBT.

:news

Edited by David Von Pein

14 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Do you mind telling us what you do for a living...

Sean Coleman was correct in his earlier post on Page 6. I'm retired now though.

...and what funding sources you have for your JFK website?

None. I utilize video-sharing and blog platforms that require no funding at all. (The free Internet is great, isn't it? I only hope it can stay that way in the future.)

I'm curious about possible motives for your obvious devotion to promoting the Warren Commission Report.

My motives are simple --- I truly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the person who killed both John F. Kennedy and J.D. Tippit. And Oswald very likely committed those murders on his own.

Everyone needs a hobby, but yours seems like a weird one.

Is it really any weirder than yours though?

Edited by David Von Pein

55 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

I tip my hat to you, Joe.

I think you might be the first Internet conspiracy believer that I have ever encountered to accept the SBT.

:news

No matter how many times I view the shooting it looks to me that JFK and JC were hit at the same time.

However, I don't believe for one second that the magic bullet #399 caused the wounds to JFK and JC.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, David Von Pein said:

Sean Coleman was correct in his earlier post on Page 6. I'm retired now though.

None. I utilize video-sharing and blog platforms that require no funding at all. (The free Internet is great, isn't it? I only hope it can stay that way in the future.)

My motives are simple --- I truly believe that Lee Harvey Oswald was the person who killed both John F. Kennedy and J.D. Tippit. And Oswald very likely committed those murders on his own.

Is it really any weirder than yours though?

Herr Von Pein,

To clarify this, do you actually believe that Oswald was a LONE Assassin in Dealey Plaza?  🤥

People are already rolling the Sisyphean JFKA stone back up the hill on your thread here, but perhaps we all need to step back and look at the landscape before continuing apace.

26 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Yes.

Oswald-Is-Guilty-Logo.png

O.K., folks, let's stop rolling this silly stone up and down Von Pein's Lone Nut hill.

We all know that the fatal head shot that knocked JFK's head violently back and to the left-- while blasting his occiptal skull fragment backwards behind the limo-- was fired from the front and right of the limo.

That's just basic Newtonian physics.

Oswald could not, possibly, have fired that shot.

(And Luis Alvarez's cellophane-wrapped melon "simulation" was simply ludicrous.)

In fact, a Carcano fired at a cadaver from the TSBD blew off the right half of the cadaver's face.

43 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

We all know that the fatal head shot that knocked JFK's head violently back and to the left-- while blasting his occiptal skull fragment backwards behind the limo-- was fired from the front and right of the limo.

That's just basic Newtonian physics.

Oswald could not, possibly, have fired that shot.

Basic Fact:

JFK had just one single bullet hole of entry in his head. And that entry wound was located in the BACK of his head.

Even with the "Above EOP or Below EOP?" controversy (and I don't deny there was and still is such a controversy), the ONE and ONLY entry wound was still definitely located in the REAR of Kennedy's skull without doubt.

Here's what Dr. Michael Baden of the HSCA's FPP had to say:

"There was no defect or wound to the rear of Kennedy's head other than the entrance wound in the upper right part of the head." -- Dr. Michael Baden; January 8, 2000 [Via Source Note #168 on Page 408 of Vincent Bugliosi's book "Reclaiming History"]

And here's what four other doctors concluded for the Clark Panel in 1968:

"Examination of the clothing and of the photographs and X-rays taken at autopsy reveal that President Kennedy was struck by two bullets fired from above and behind him, one of which traversed the base of the neck on the right side without striking bone and the other of which entered the skull from behind and exploded its right side."

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-1968-clark-panel-report.html

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/index.html#JFK-Head-Wounds

Edited by David Von Pein

Adios, Von Pein.  I'm not going to engage with your disinformation.

The fatal head shot was fired from the grassy knoll area.

Others may choose to roll the rock repeatedly up and down the Lone Nut hill with you.

That's their business.

16 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Others may choose to roll the rock repeatedly up and down the Lone Nut hill with you.

That's their business.

Lest we forget, the throat wound was one of entry per Dr. Perry that afternoon stated three times, a couple of hours after he cut it slightly more open to insert a tracheotomy tube.  I.E., it was a frontal shot.  So, at least two shots from the front.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

And Mr. Niederhut can make the above bold (and totally unproven) claim despite the conclusions reached by multiple different official entities (WC, HSCA, Clark, and Rockefeller) who were assigned the task of looking into various aspects of the JFK case (and all of those entities, of course, also had the original first-generation autopsy photos and X-rays to look at during their respective investigations).

But, I guess Mr. Niederhut thinks that ALL of the above organizations totally blew it (or simply lied)----from the WC on down the line.

I don't blame Niederhut for not wanting to continue any kind of evidence-based discussion. If I were a CTer faced with the above two quotes I provided earlier, I'd bid everyone a hasty "adios" as well.

Edited by David Von Pein

21 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Even though we can easily see that the two victims are clearly reacting to external stimulus at exactly the same time, beginning at Z225:

Z-Film+Clip-SBT-In-Motion.gif

It just seems that JFK’s hands to his neck beat the bullet to J.C’s wrist. Faster than a speeding bullet? 

11 minutes ago, John Deignan said:

It just seems that JFK’s hands to his neck beat the bullet to J.C’s wrist. Faster than a speeding bullet? 

Look again. The right hands of both Kennedy and Connally are rising upward at exactly the same instant. And keep in mind, it was Connally's right wrist that was smashed by a bullet:

Z225-Z226.gif

Edited by David Von Pein

4 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Look again. The right hands of Kennedy and Connally are rising upward at exactly the same instant. And keep in mind, it was JBC's right wrist that was smashed by a bullet:

Z225-Z226.gif

The Connelly hat flip happens the same time JFK hands are at his neck. JFK is Reacting to a bullet that has struck him. While J.C’s hat flip would be the actual moment the bullet is striking him, moving his wrist and hat. JFK move his own hands while the actual bullet moves J.C’s wrist. Just doesn’t seem like one bullet to me.