The Education Forum

Message From David Von Pein

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Well, I suppose that we should respect people's First Amendment right to post disinformation.

But let's not indulge in the prevalent modern fallacies of "both sider-ism" and false equivalence when it comes to the Warren Commission's Lone Nut narrative.

Does anyone here really doubt that the WCR Lone Nut narrative has been thoroughly and definitively debunked?

Must we endlessly beat that dead horse on this forum?

Sisyphus comes to mind.

I disagree with Von Pein.

If he expresses his views, and does not denigrate others, then good. 

There is this:

(Gov.) Connally: I was knocked over, just doubled over by the force of the bullet. It went in my back and came out my chest about 2 inches below and the left of my right nipple. The force of the bullet drove my body over almost double and when I looked, immediately I could see I was just drenched with blood. (1 HSCA 42)

Connally is pushed forward about Z-295. JFK is struck in the head at Z-313.

That is about one second apart. LHO was armed with a single-shot bolt-action rifle? 

I do not know why the JFKA community has somewhat overlooked this simple observation. 

This timing of shots does not exonerate LHO. But it also affirms he cannot be a lone gunman. 

On 6/29/2022 at 4:10 PM, David Von Pein said:

FYI ---

On the morning of June 28, 2022, I sent the following request to the Education Forum administrators via e-mail. The following day at 3:00 PM EDT (today, June 29th), I received a reply saying that I would be allowed to re-join the EF forum. For that, I am very grateful.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

June-28-2022-DVP-Email-To-EF-Forum.png

Welcome back, Dave! Now don't be mean LOL; be nice. You definitely have a good side to you. You have an impressive archive of materials.

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

That is about one second apart. LHO was armed with a single-shot bolt-action rifle? 

I do not know why the JFKA community has somewhat overlooked this simple observation. 

This timing of shots does not exonerate LHO. But it also affirms he cannot be a lone gunman. 

You're merely stating your OPINION as to when Gov. Connally was shot. But as we know, there are more "opinions" about the timing of the shots than you can shake a stick at. I've got my "opinion" on the matter too....

http://single-bullet-theory.blogspot.com

When I first joined the forum there was a lot of analysis and original research going on, right on the forum. I had better health then and so even I was active in a lot of that.

I appreciated DVP's presence here because if anybody could spot a flaw in the evidence or line of CT reasoning, that would often be Dave. Either him or someone he knows. Which is good because I certainly don't want to believe something that isn't true. The more false things a person believes, the less likely he will solve the mysteries of the JFKA.

Sooo... thank you David!

35 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

Welcome back, Dave! Now don't be mean LOL; be nice. You definitely have a good side to you. You have an impressive archive of materials.

Thanks, Vince. And I see you've just added some "What's My Line?" clips to your own YouTube channel. Nice. WML is a favorite of mine.

If you're interested, I've got a "Kennedy-Related" WML page on my site:

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/02/whats-my-line-kennedy-related-episodes.html

Edited by David Von Pein

5 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I disagree with Von Pein.

If he expresses his views, and does not denigrate others, then good. 

There is this:

(Gov.) Connally: I was knocked over, just doubled over by the force of the bullet. It went in my back and came out my chest about 2 inches below and the left of my right nipple. The force of the bullet drove my body over almost double and when I looked, immediately I could see I was just drenched with blood. (1 HSCA 42)

Connally did also testify that he cried out “Oh no, no…etc.” after being shot, which a big part of why several researchers on the conspiracy side believe that he was hit around Z-224 to Z-243, since the film shows him speaking while he was turning around. On the other hand, Connally of course also testified that he was hit after he’d turned around to look at JFK, and that he was knocked over (to the HSCA), so it’s all a bit confusing, especially since he told the WC that after he’d been hit he turned to his right again. 

What’s more believable, a) Connally was confused about his movements; or b) he was confused about his speech? I have no idea. 

Ben Cole: If he expresses his views, and does not denigrate others, then good. 

Did you see the title he put on this Ruth Paine post on his site and he then cross posted here?

BTW, one reason he got thrown out of Lancer is that he recommended the others get psychiatric help, and he then suggested some mental health books to read.

On 7/1/2022 at 1:58 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Did you see the title he [DVP] put on his Ruth Paine post on his site and he then cross posted here?

I was very careful, in fact, about the specific wording I utilized in that Ruth Paine logo. I intentionally did not use the words "Conspiracy Theorists" in that logo. Instead, I used the words "Conspiracy Theories". Implying, in my view, that it's the THEORIES about Ruth Paine that are "loony", which IMO they most certainly are.

Any other complaints today, Jim?

Defending-Ruth-Paine-Logo.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein