The Education Forum

Bart Kamp is an author and researcher at Dealey Plaza UK and has provided critical research into the assassination of JFK. His work and sources come from looking through the archives of Malcom Blunt who is known in the assassination research community for his encyclopedic knowledge of the JFK records held at the National Archives II in College Park, MD. New evidence from these files leads to Prayer Man a figure on the steps of the T.S.B.D. that is rumored to be Oswald. This is one of the most important questions in the JFK case because it means Oswald couldn't have taken the shot on the sixth floor proving him innocent.

Out Of The Blank #1178 - Bart Kamp

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Gerry Down said:

I wonder why Out Of The Blank videos get such few views. Its turning out to be a good youtube channel to the JFK research community. 

Well YouTube isn’t a place for long form conversations people like to listen while doing other things, that’s why Spotify is good for podcast and now has video and it’s where I have over 2 million plays over all my episodes 

32 minutes ago, Robbie Robertson said:

Well YouTube isn’t a place for long form conversations people like to listen while doing other things, that’s why Spotify is good for podcast and now has video and it’s where I have over 2 million plays over all my episodes 

I'm speaking from the viewpoint of your JFK related videos. I'm not familiar with all your other work. It made me wonder if it was hard to gain traction with JFK related videos. It wouldn't be surprising because the state of interest in the JFK case is quiet low especially with nothing really new coming out in years.

Plus you cant blame young people for not being interested in the case because its such a complicated case to wrap your head around.

Edited by Gerry Down

11 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Robbie,

That's incorrect.

Do some more research and you'll find the appropriate answer.

Instead of saying incorrect just post it here, show it too me 

the description of the video the part you took is what I was sent but proof post it here 

The point being, Sean Murphy (imo) should be credited with the importance of Prayerman.

I believe it was Robin Unger who found this same person in the Darnell frames at a later time. If that is incorrect, I stand corrected.

Credit Below:Bart Kamp

Screen-Shot-2022-08-02-at-8.41.11-PM.png

4 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

The point being, Sean Murphy (imo) should be credited with the importance of Prayerman.

I believe it was Robin Unger who found this same person in the Darnell frames at a later time. If that is incorrect, I stand corrected.

Nobody is saying Bart created prayer man the quote you took and if you listen to the episode talks about how new evidence from looking through Malcom’s archives only supports prayer man. 

Nor did I say Bart discovered/created Prayerman.

He has done a fantastic job with the Malcolm Blunt documents.

"New evidence from these files leads to Prayer Man"

That's fine.

I stand corrected.

My apologies.

53 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

btw,

Wallace didn't see who we refer to as prayerman in Wiegman.

He thought Lovelady was Oswald.

Nothing is visible in Groden's copy unless you apply some shadow contrast.

He did mention the Fritz note.

Wallace.png

8 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

btw,

Wallace didn't see who we refer to as prayerman in Wiegman.

He thought Lovelady was Oswald.

Nothing is visible in Groden's copy unless you apply some shadow contrast.

He did mention the Fritz note.

Wallace.png

It’s cool to mention in a btw but again evidence, Fritz note saying that would be helpful or I just take it as assumption