The Education Forum

PrayerPerson ???

Chris Davidson

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Credit to Alan Ford (Duncan's Forum) for posting the "Original" in this collage some months ago.

It is a frame from Darnell. The source is unknown. I believe Alan said it was floating around the internet when he obtained it.

I was a little reserved at first, but then remembered James' comments about the neckline, from his viewing at the Sixth Floor Museum a few years earlier.

I enlarged the original somewhat and applied a couple of different filters to it.

LadyCollage.png

Edited by Chris Davidson
Change Alan F. Ford to Alan Ford

Chris:

where did you retrieve the "original" (the left-most one) from? It does not look like any of Darnell stills I ever saw. Can you please post a full-sized original still and a link to a page from which you have downloaded it? Thanks.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

28 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Chris:

where did you retrieve the "original" (the left-most one) from? It does not look like any of Darnell stills I ever saw. Can you please post a full-sized original still and a link to a page from which you have downloaded it? Thanks.

Andrej,

This is what Alan posted.

It's from one of his many posts over on Duncan's forum.

Darnell-LibraryFrame.jpg

Chris:

thanks for posting the Darnell picture. It is obvious that the photograph submitted by Alan Ford has been heavily worked out, this is not the original Darnell still. It is a great risk to use photographs of uncertain origin (we know Alan retrieved it but where from?), and it even opens the possibility that someone squeezes in a tampered version of the photograph. I would only use Prayer Man related pictures from jfkassassinationgallery.org or from prayer-man.com. If there are other sources of validated photographs, we should be able to review the history of these pictures.

Could it be that the picture provided by Alan Ford was photographed in the Sixth Floor Museum as displayed by the viewing system the Museum offers for viewing Darnell film? If this is the case, we are in big trouble because the NBC did grant viewing rights to the Sixth Floor Museum but they first made sure that the eager researchers never see the true figure of that unknow person at the western wall. 

Edited by Andrej Stancak

32 minutes ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Could it be that the picture provided by Alan Ford was photographed in the Sixth Floor Museum as displayed by the viewing system the Museum offers for viewing Darnell film? If this is the case, we are in big trouble because the NBC did grant viewing rights to the Sixth Floor Museum but they first made sure that the eager researchers never see the true figure of that unknow person at the western wall. 

«but they first made sure that the eager researchers never see the true figure of that unknow person at the western wall. »

Are you implying a cover-up?

19 minutes ago, Denis Morissette said:

«but they first made sure that the eager researchers never see the true figure of that unknow person at the western wall. »

Are you implying a cover-up?

Well, I only speculate about this possibilty. I would need to be able to view the Sixth Floor Museum version of Darnell myself before reaching that conclusion. However, if the picture brought here by Chris was photographed from the video system at SFM, then I am sure that the picture made available to researchers by the NBC/SFM is a fake. Based on the link provided by Chris earlier in this thread, it seems that Mr Hackerott from jfkassassinationforum.org had seen this particular picture when viewing Darnell in SFM.

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Here are the cropped views of Prayer Man in the original Darnell still (from prayer-man.com, left) and from Alan Ford's version of Darnell (right). The differences are glaring and disturbing. Among others, the arms in the right picture are thinner, appear crossed and touching a very bright object, and are orientated upwards in a sharper angle compared to the left image. The face and hair, and the neck area have clearly been  manipulated. The head tilt is not the same in this pair of pictures. The whole Prayer Man's figure appear thinner in the right image than the left image. 

2pms.jpg?resize=438,438

Edited by Andrej Stancak

Posting by Alan:

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2639.msg136766.html#msg136766

3 hours ago, Andrej Stancak said:

Can you please post a full-sized original still and a link to a page from which you have downloaded it? Thanks.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2639.msg136766.html#msg136766

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Maybe someone can check the shadows on the steps?

LADYOrig.gif

I am confused. Has anything been added to this image? Or is there a woman standing in the Prayer Person location in this image who looks exactly like Prayer Person? 

I have always believed prayerman was actually prayer woman...the clothing, the jewellery on right wrist and a possible broach worn on left upper chest. I speculated that the person was holding a small 1960's transistor radio, but these images seem to 99.9% look like a camera.

So I'm sure arguments will follow, but perhaps we can all accept this as a woman,  then move on to other efforts.

A.J

If someone could get the cleaned up images to Buell Frazier quick smart perhaps he may recognise this woman,  she looks like she belongs mixed in with other workers from the TSBD on that landing. Maybe she worked there and he might put a name to the image.

A.J

Edited by Adam Johnson
Typo