The Education Forum

"JFK: Just The Facts" Youtube channel releases AUDIO of Harrison Livingstone's 1979 interviews with Parkland Drs. Marion Jenkins and Adolph Giesecke, WITH TRANSCRIPTS

Micah Mileto

The transcript is littered with [unintelligible] because this is an old audio tape from 1979 being digitized in 2022. Tape can deteriorate into powder before that point. If anybody has any old videos or recordings on any kind of tape (which aren't available on the internet, try using duckduckgo video search to be sure), please look into acquiring a machine to turn them into digital files or a CD, or else they will be lost forever.

Edited by Micah Mileto

11 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SnoWB2x_TIc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNOruNVAMjc

Maybe there is more to come. This is from Bart Kamp, right? Did he post these somewhere else or is this Youtube channel connected to Kamp?

Disregard.

Edited by Denis Morissette

Bart Kamp messaged me and wanted me to share the following: "Vince

the HL vids posted by you and/or the FB group are way incomplete and the quality is terrible.
At some point next year I will publish the ones I have which sound much better and are much longer.
And these interviews are not done by Livingstone.
They were done by Ben Bradlee in and around 1979.
Please share that at EF when you get the time."

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/20/2022 at 5:04 PM, Vince Palamara said:

Bart Kamp messaged me and wanted me to share the following: "Vince

the HL vids posted by you and/or the FB group are way incomplete and the quality is terrible.
At some point next year I will publish the ones I have which sound much better and are much longer.
And these interviews are not done by Livingstone.
They were done by Ben Bradlee in and around 1979.
Please share that at EF when you get the time."

So even transcripts in the new re-uploads are false in labeling the interviewer as Livingstone?