The Education Forum

How did Oswald just happened to get a job at the place where he was needed to be the patsy?

This question is only for those who believe Oswald was a patsy, but deny that the plotters had any control over Ruth Paine (or Linnie Mae Randle):

Was it just coincidence that Oswald got a job where he needed to be... where the plotters planned for the assassination to take place?

• Sandy Larsen changed the title to How did Oswald just happened to get a job at the place where he was needed to be the patsy?
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bump

Come on Ruth Paine apologists. The place where Ruth innocently told Oswald to get a job, the TSBD, turned out to be the very same place the plotters chose for the shooting.

What an amazing coincidence! Do you really believe that?

(This question is only for those who believe Oswald was a patsy.)

P.S. I don't believe Ruth Paine was evil. I believe she was patriotic... that she did what she thought was patriotic.

I’ve pondered this forever. It’s a very pertinent question. The main thing I would say is that whoever arranged it, whether LHO himself, or Ruth Paine or her neighbor, they needn’t have known that JFK was going to be assassinated, but they might have been guided by some unseen handler. I think that’s likely, since otherwise the coincidence is, as you say too big a stretch. Even the handler might not have known what was to come. But their identity would reveal an awful lot, since they in turn were following some dictate. 
Ruth is the obvious short answer, since it was she that passed on the info. Is there any reason to suspect that someone at the TSBD was the instigator?

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

How do you know the plotters picked the TSBD on or prior to October 3rd 1963?

In the same way that you know a piece of a jigsaw fits in a particular place?

3 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

No, it's a non-answer because articles of faith aren't factual details.

In other words, your response 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j95kNwZw8YY

I see that The Dude abides.

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Because you don’t plan that complex a crime, with all its odd tentacles, both intelligence and non intelligence, at the last minute. The logistics, the political requirements, the need for immediate follow up and cover up, from the hospital to the autopsy. That’s common sense. You don’t leave it to chance.

It’s clear that JFK was being stalked, not confronted with chance plots.

Edited by Allen Lowe

1 minute ago, Allen Lowe said:

Because you don’t plan that complex a crime, with all its odd tentacles, both intelligence and non intelligence, at the last minute.

Wrong.

"But Jackie, if somebody wants to shoot me from a window with a rifle, nobody can stop it, so why worry about it?"

- JFK 11/22/63

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

The answer is they didn't. It wasn't necessary to do such a thing.

The entire motorcade through Dallas was one long opportunity to shoot JFK from a building with a rifle.

This was not a moon shot that needed weeks of planning.

And JFK agreed with me.

I think the planning of the actual logistics, potential cities, source of shooters and more started in earnest with Bill Harvey's trip to Florida in was it March or April 1963 to go on a fishing trip with Johnny Roselli.  With likely David Morales along or back at the motel.  This may be mentioned in Tipping Point, I can't remember for sure but Larry Hancock has commented on this meeting before.

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

The answer is they didn't. It wasn't necessary to do such a thing.

The entire motorcade through Dallas was one long opportunity to shoot JFK from a building with a rifle.

This was not a moon shot that needed weeks of planning.

And JFK agreed with me.

We’ll  hold a séance later to see if JFK agrees. As for the rest of what you say, it really doesn’t add up with any logic. A president is coming to town, they don’t say to themselves “oh there’s 40 places we can get him so what’s the rush, and we’ll figure it out at the last minute.“ This was a President of the United States. A president.