The Education Forum

NEW book "Killing Kennedy: Exposing the Plot, the Cover-Up, and the Consequences" by Jack Roth- sounds really good!

5 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Pat Hall's grandmother owned & rented Oswald the room at North Beckley. Hall was also eleven at the time, and remembers Oswald as a friendly and gentle person who would stop what he was doing and play with the kids. She also claims Oswald stopped a fight between her brothers and admonished them against the use of violence.

Dealey Plaza U.K. had a Zoom session direct from the Beckley house with Pat Hall, she told of the above recollections of Lee plus some others.

The Zoom meet was, as usual, recorded and is available on D.P.U.K.'s webpage.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like using the word "Killing" in any book title is an absolute "killer" money making shtick.

Bill O'Reilly has made 24 million dollars off all his "Killing" title books.

One would assume O'Reilly will eventually put out a new book titled -
"Killing It" ... "How I Made A Fortune Using The Word Killing In My Book Titles."

Edited by Joe Bauer

• 6 months later...

Jo Bauer said, quote:

Looks like using the word "Killing" in any book title is an absolute "killer" money making shtick.

Bill O'Reilly has made 24 million dollars off all his "Killing" title books.

One would assume O'Reilly will eventually put out a new book titled -
"Killing It" ... "How I Made A Fortune Using The Word Killing In My Book Titles."

Bill O'Reilly on "Tucker on X."

Essenz of Reilly's babble .. 

- Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy. (Lol)

- Lee Harvey Oswald was a crude uneducated men (LOL)

- George de Mohrenschild, a CIA operative, not an agent () why was he hanging around with LHO? (LOL)

- There was a Russian society in dallas. (aha)

- And than deM. commits suicide. (Realy?)

- When the Church Committee investigators approach his home. (It was the HSCA, Billy)

- His daughter is still alive.() I know where she is. Can' t get out of her a thing ... 

- Oswald was on the CIA radar scope. But you need more hard evidence to go further(aha)

- They only guy who had that was George de Mohrenschild and some CIA guys which are all dead ...(yeah)

- Ruby knew he was gonna die. He had cancer. So he want to come out in a blaze of glory (wtf: Ruby had cancer in 1963?)

-The cops let him into the police station

Tucker: Do you think he (Ruby) was part of any larger network?

Reilly: No. 

O' Reilly is a li-ar, quote Wikipedia:

I

In the book Killing Kennedy (2012), television personality Bill O'Reilly claimed he had been knocking on de Mohrenschildt's front door when he heard a shotgun blast that marked the suicide.[73] However, this claim has since been proven false. A contemporaneous phone call recording between O'Reilly and Fonzi confirmed that O'Reilly had been investigating the Russian immigrant. However, O'Reilly learned of de Mohrenschildt's suicide from Fonzi and was not even in Florida at the time, but was in Dallas, Texas.[74][75][76]

Edited by Karl Kinaski

On 3/15/2023 at 4:30 AM, Andrej Stancak said:

I peeked into the sample of the book Amazon provides. Larry Rivera conferred in the book that he had proven Lee Oswald was in Altgens6 picture, and that Buell Wesley Frazier was removed from Altgens6. I am afraid that individual biases and errors have been left unchallenged in this book. I did message to Mr. Rivera a while ago to also look at my analysis of Altgens6 picture, however, there was no response. 

Larry Rivera, is a Ralph Cinque wannabe, disciple, devotee dufus.  He should be banned from the JFK assassination research community.  All he does is create BS like this.  And yet the Project JFK / CSI Dallas crowd take him serious.  I am so sick of this Altgens 6 alteration crap.