The Education Forum

Interesting account of JFK affair, Gore Vidal

Cory Santos

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

I entered into this just to get informed about the murder mystery, and the photogrammetric work done on the claims of CT evidence . But I don't know how anyone could study this for very long without attaching some emotion to the event. If you study the Z film you end up watching the headshot over and over and Jackie's horrified face. It can leave you a bit sick. You may also develop a deep level of disgust for the perpetrators and the fact they got away with it.

There seems to be a lot of salacious BS about Kennedy's affairs but I do not believe it is all made up. I'm just going to throw this story out for what it's worth.

In the 1950s my father was a reporter for the Los Angeles Times and spent some of those years on the police beat. In about 1972 he told me that all the reporters and the cops knew that when Kennedy came to town he kept more than one woman a specific downtown hotel. 

My father was not the type of person who spoke emotionally about politics or argued the talking points of either side. He did not state it as if it was a rumor that went around but as a known fact. Of course I'm talking about my own family but believe it was a credible account.

Chris: What your father told you in about 1972 resonates with what I have been told by a close friend who is a retired professor at the University of Houston. At one time he shared a faculty office with another faculty member who was a retired FBI agent. The agent told him that on one occasion he witnessed JFK climbing into a new laundry cart in a hotel and then covered with clean sheets. The cart was loaded into an elevator by secret service agents and taken to another floor in the hotel where it was wheeled down the corridor and into a room where a woman was awaiting him. There was no mention in this recounting where JFK's aide was who carried the nuclear football that the president would use if nuclear war suddenly was initiated by an enemy country.

3 hours ago, John Cotter said:

You have the bones of a good song there, William.

Now you've done it, John... 🤥

When President Harding was making merry,

he'd bring along his wee friend, Jerry.

Likewise, when Lyndon wanted mumbo,

his favorite pachyderm was Jumbo.

15 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I remember hitch hiking for fun in the early 70's, and a guy in a Cadillac picked me up and gave me a history of powerful people being homosexual that  ended with "I'm sure Nixon and Bebe Rebozzo are more than just friends", before he made a pass at me!

There is a famous picture of a dripping wet, bathing suit wearing JFK running from a dip in the ocean on the California Coast and totally chased and up close surrounded by dozens of mostly wild eyed women who all looked as if they wanted to rip his shorts off and ravage him.

Kennedy has a smile on his face from the hungry lioness attack but with a slight look of fear that they were just a little too turned on and too close and he may not make it back to his place of safety without a fight.

That almost naked JFK running for his life worked up female beach scene photo really exemplified the incredibly powerful raw carnal craving effect he had on women.

I don't think LBJ in his big baggy swimming shorts and big hanging out gut ever had to worry about a worked up female attack like that.

Visual search query image

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Now you've done it, John... 🤥

When President Harding was making merry,

he'd bring along his wee friend, Jerry.

Likewise, when Lyndon wanted mumbo,

his favorite pachyderm was Jumbo.

Good stuff, William. Some doggeralistic addenda:

Richard Nixon’s pal Rebozo

Was always good for Richard’s mojo.

When Monica Lewinsky flashed her thong

Was when for Bill it all went wrong…

Edited by John Cotter

58 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Good stuff, William. Some doggeralistic addenda:

Richard Nixon’s pal Rebozo

Was always good for Richard’s mojo.

When Monica Lewinsky flashed her thong

Was when for Bill it all went wrong…

When Kay Summersby wanted to tup,

Ike had trouble getting it up,

But, with Ellen, Ford proved upright, 'tis true,

"When in Rometsch do as Rometsches do."

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

When Kay Summersby wanted to tup,

Ike had trouble getting it up,

But, with Ellen, Ford proved upright, 'tis true,

"When in Rometsch do as Rometsches do."

Was there e’er a POTUS who didn’t stray

When so much temptation came their way?

Those it avoided must make do

With the higher pleasures of presumed virtue.

7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

With all due respect Chris, what your father told you is hearsay. None of us knows if the reporters and cops around him actually witnessed this story. It could have been a rumor that everybody believed to be true.

I generally don't believe any particular story like the ones floating around Kennedy. On the other hand, studies indicate that affairs are fairly common. I'd be surprised to learn that Kennedy had no affairs.

I understand your point. Was it a rumor or one of those facts that cops often have an inside track on? Cops tend to have both. Rumors can definitely go around and at the same time they often have inside knowledge of things. I think it would be valuable for any cops called to an incident at that particular Hotel at the same time that JFK was in town would benefit from the knowledge that he might be there. Like if the cop comes rushing into the building and sees several guys that look like Secret Service it would be a benefit to know that secret service would be there at the same time JFK is. I'm sure there are other practical benefits to having that foreknowledge. I think it would be important for the  local cops to know  where the senator is during a visit. All we can do is speculate about this so I just put the story out for people to take it for what they feel it is worth.

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

John,

No one ever accused Obama

of any lascivious drama,

though Limbaugh spread a rumor,

which some mistook for humor,

that Michelle was a transgender mama.

8 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Along with Jimmy Carter I don't think Obama ever strayed.

The closest smiling Jimmy ever came was with that Oval Office Cheryl Tiegs picture from what I have read.See the source image

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe,

Jimmy also greatly admired Dolly Parton, as I recall.  And, in truth, there is a great deal to admire about the lady.  Jeff Bezos just gave her a massive philanthropic grant of some kind.

Edited by W. Niederhut

12 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Chris: What your father told you in about 1972 resonates with what I have been told by a close friend who is a retired professor at the University of Houston. At one time he shared a faculty office with another faculty member who was a retired FBI agent. The agent told him that on one occasion he witnessed JFK climbing into a new laundry cart in a hotel and then covered with clean sheets. The cart was loaded into an elevator by secret service agents and taken to another floor in the hotel where it was wheeled down the corridor and into a room where a woman was awaiting him. There was no mention in this recounting where JFK's aide was who carried the nuclear football that the president would use if nuclear war suddenly was initiated by an enemy country.

Even if the less sensational accounts are true it would be a security issues.

8 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Even if the less sensational accounts are true it would be a security issues.

We say security issues but, the military actually had protocols in place to fire on the enemies, should they think nuclear conflict had been started. For example, in the Pacific, they were to fire on China, if they thought the USSR had commenced nuclear battle. This cut the potus out of the equation. They had to fire as quick as possible. They wouldn’t have had time to wake a sleeping potus in some cases, regardless of whether he was in bed with Jackie or a lover. Journalist John Pilger outlines this in a documentary on the coming war with China. One US military chief in the Pacific actually ordered a nuclear missile launch, mistakenly, was stopped by other personnel on the base, and I think court marshalled. It just shows how dangerous and the tense the situation was.  

When we start talking about the LAPD and the FBI on JFK, I mean please.

In his book on Monroe Randy Taraborrelli says the thing that struck him most about the FBI reports is that some of them were simply inaccurate to the point that they were almost made up.  He thought this reflected the hatred Hoover had for the Kennedy brothers.

As for LAPD, they recruited from the southeast, and I think we know what Darrel Gates was about do we not? And the cop who said he saw Bobby Kennedy in LA the night Monroe passed on, when in fact Bobby was 350 miles away at the time. And the whole thing about Monroe at the LA Democratic convention, when in fact she was not even in southern California.

Make no mistake, the MSM likes this stuff.  And they do not cross check it.  They eagerly lap it up, in order to cover up their sins on 1.) The JFK assassination, and 2.) Their failure to equate Kennedy's murder with what happened in Vietnam right after.

Edited by James DiEugenio