The Education Forum

Coming to Netflix 2023: MURDER FROM WITHIN (10 PART SERIES)

On 11/23/2022 at 1:13 PM, Pat Speer said:

I would bet that the video is misleading and that it is a video that will be available through Netflix and not a video that is funded by Netflix, or will be promoted by Netflix. If it was in fact a Netflix production it would have some credits in the trailer ("From director so and so", or "From the studio that brought you Making a Murderer"). It does not. it looks like an inflated YouTube series. I mean, my friend Brad and I created one of the first Youtube series on the case, that sadly still remains one of the best. We had original music and some original graphics. We also filmed a few re-enactments. I didn't notice anything like that in the promo. In short, it looks like narration added to found footage--with the footage most probably taken from other sources without permission. So...will I watch it? Perhaps. If it is all designed to lead us to thinking Greer did it, it will be a tremendous waste of time and effort. And I will avoid. But if it includes extended excerpts of the many interviews performed for the book--most of which were only briefly excerpted in the book? It may still be worthwhile. 

The best part of your outstanding series is when you put the cd behind your head. There was a video compilation on You Tube that showed that clip hundreds of times, slow, fast, and super-fast set to music LOL! Seriously, though- that is great: 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 11/22/2022 at 6:25 PM, Gerry Down said:

Strange Netflix would allow an "LBJ did it" production, but cut off Oliver Stones "JFK: Revisited". 

I cant see how an "LBJ did It" production would pass the fact-checkers at Netflix. 

Personally, I think that was a just a public relations reason they gave Oliver. Prior to the JFK doc Oliver Stone was working with Harvey Weinstein. Before his scandal broke, Oliver and Weinstein were going to do a documentary series on Guantanamo Bay. When the Me Too scandal came out against Weinstein, Oliver Stone defended Weinstein before Patrica Arquette claimed that he me too'd her. Oliver than flipped and apologized, he had a prior sexual harassment scandal with Selma Hayek on the primer of 'Savages'  

That is why I think Oliver starts acting evasive on the Joe Rogan interview when he tried talking to him about Epstein island. https://www.vox.com/a/sexual-harassment-assault-allegations-list/oliver-stone

Edited by Matthew Koch
added the word "do"

Joe, to address your questions to me about Madeleine Brown: 

I participated in a series of interviews with her in the late 90’s on Austin Cable Access television. She was a delightful woman, and told many interesting stories. I wanted to believe her. But in my attempts to validate her stories later, most of them fell apart. 

I could only validate that she had some kind of relationship with Lyndon, most likely the illicit kind, as she said. As for their alleged son, I’m reserving judgement until I see DNA confirmation of paternity. 

Lastly, LBJ may well have been a sonofabitch but he did not murder John Kennedy. 

Just my take, for what it’s worth. 

On 11/24/2022 at 4:16 PM, Vince Palamara said:

The best part of your outstanding series is when you put the cd behind your head. There was a video compilation on You Tube that showed that clip hundreds of times, slow, fast, and super-fast set to music LOL! Seriously, though- that is great: 

Thanks, Vince. I used to see posts claiming the 14 cm measurement placed the wound right where it is in the Rydberg drawings. I don't see that anymore. So perhaps some progress has been made. 

5 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Thanks, Vince. I used to see posts claiming the 14 cm measurement placed the wound right where it is in the Rydberg drawings. I don't see that anymore. So perhaps some progress has been made. 

Pat, Cool vid's !

I think it's safe to say you had a lot to do with the progress that has been made, in this and other parts of the case.  But it takes a lot of time, unless you're backed-up by a sponsor to give it loads of media attention.  I do think the "slow way" is there to stay, while media attention often creates a hype and will only last till the next hype comes along.     

On 11/23/2022 at 7:39 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Madeline Brown, LBJ's long time mistress, after an all night rendezvous romp with the big horse did bring up Texas "gossip talk" to LBJ one-on-one that LBJ himself may have been involved in JFK's removal.

She then suffered LBJ's bellowing, cursing wrath when he exploded in anger and ( according to her ) said something to the effect...it was those GD agency renegades.

Ms. Brown had the "estrogenic" fortitude to do this. 

So, yes, someone "did" at least bring up LBJ's possible involvement to his face.

To Ms. Brown....YOU GO GIRL!

Quote, TEXAS IN THE MORNING by Madeleine Duncan Brown, p. 189 ff. 

(Madeleine claimed staying with her lover Lyndon Johnson at the Hotel Driskill in Houston from 31.12 1963 to 1.1. 1964)

"Lyndon, (said Madeleine D Brown) you know that a lot of people believe you had some­
thing to do with President Kennedy's assassination." 
He  shot  up  out  of the bed  and  began  pacing  and  waving his 
arms screaming like a madman. I was scared! 
"That's bullshit, Madeleine Brown!" he yelled. "Don't tell me 
you believe  that crap!" 
"Of  course  not."  I  answered  meekly,  trying  to cool  his  tern-
per. 
"It was Texas oil and those xxxxing renegade intelligence bas­
tards  in Washington." 
"What are you talking about?" I asked, my eyes bulging. 
"Hell, that son-of-a-bitch Irish mafia Kennedy-with advice 
from the Invisible Govern ment-came out for suicidal cuts in the oil 
depletion allowance.  More than  two hundred  eighty million dollars 
per year! He stopped half a dozen mergers under the anti-trust act. In 
'62s  sag,  the  market  dropped  one  hundred  and  thirty-seven  billion 
xxxxing dollars. Steel fell fi fty  percent, and he had the impertinence to 
talk  about  'rollback'  of  prices,  or  worse  a  freeze.  This  was  war, 
Madeleine,  to some  rich,  fat  cats in  Texas you  and  I  both know.  He 
campaigned on an increased defense budget.  Then he made plans to 
close fi fty-two military bases in twenty-fi ve states, plus twenty-fi ve 
overseas  bases,  and  he  was  getting  ready  to quit  in  Southeast  Asia. 
And for th e fi rst time in history, he had sent in one intelligence agency, 
the FBI, to dismember another agency, the CIA. America simply could 
not have this! 
"Goddamn it,  Madeleine,  in  the last fi ft een  years  we've  lost 
eight hundred million people to the Communist conspiracy-and price­
less resources and markets-and not a single Russian soldier has been 
killed. We're  being  nibbled  to  death in Vietnam, and now in our own 
hemisphere, our oil boys and the intelligence boys didn't lik e Kennedy's 
talk  about  'disarmament'  or  the  'Peace  Corps.'  They  believed  that 
the only thing the goddamned Communists understand is power! "

Close Quote 

Edited by Karl Kinaski