The Education Forum

Gerald Posner ROASTED in JFK poll

Lori Spencer

Interesting that this informal poll turned out poorly for Posner. Funnily enough, "Case Closed" was the first JFK book I ever read, and it managed to convince me of a conspiracy all on its own.

A lot of folks knew something was rotten in Denmark the minute Ruby killed Oswald. For anyone else born after that event, all it takes is a child's level understanding of physics. In the Zapruder film JFK's head is driven back and to the left. That's not going to happen from a shot coming from the above right.

Finally, the current official position of the United States government is that JFK was probably assassinated as a result of a conspiracy. It's those folks who think Oswald acted alone who are outside official opinion.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said in Dallas, Posner has repeatedly backed out of debating me.  This goes back to the nineties.

When I challenged him and Kirchek to a joint debate, they still backed out. In fact Kircheck blocked me on email. 

Then I offered to debate both of them plus Griffin, Willens and Slawson, and I would pick only one other person.

Then I said, OK, I will give you all the gate receipts for your favorite charity.  Still negative.

So then Posner tried to save face by saying he would only debate me with Litwin, and Oliver had to show up and they wanted it on Joe Rogan.

LOL. 😀

In other words, no other venue, or panel was possible. 

Anyone can see through that pretense.

Gerry was not going to do it.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

As I said in Dallas, Posner has repeatedly backed out of debating me.  This goes back to the nineties.

When I challenged him and Kirchek to a joint debate, they still backed out. In fact Kircheck blocked me on email. 

Then I offered to debate both of them plus Griffin, Willens and Slawson, and I would pick only one other person.

Then I said, OK, I will give you all the gate receipts for your favorite charity.  Still negative.

So then Posner tried to save face by saying he would only debate me with Litwin, and Oliver had to show up and they wanted it on Joe Rogan.

LOL. 😀

In other words, no other venue, or panel was possible. 

Anyone can see through that pretense.

Gerry was not going to do it.

Their refusal to debate you, James, indicates that they know the lone-nut theory they espouse is logically untenable. It doesn't reflect well on their integrity.

I agree John.

Pretty sound logic I think.

On 11/25/2022 at 3:36 AM, John Cotter said:

Paul,

As a lone nut theorist, how do you explain away the incontrovertible proof of the JFKA conspiracy and of its being officially covered up, which is presented in the video below by Gil Jesus?

When I put this to prominent lone nut theorist, David Von Pein, all he could come up with is that Mark Lane had manipulated the witnesses who had observed shooting-related activity on the “grassy knoll” into making false statements on camera.

Thus, DVP made a scurrilous allegation against Mark Lane without a scintilla of evidence to support his allegation. This illustrates the moral and intellectual bankruptcy of the lone nut theory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODXoISgU-0M

Paul,

It’s six days since I addressed the above post to you and there’s been no reply from you.

That seems to imply your acceptance of the fact that the Gil Jesus video I linked does indeed present incontrovertible evidence of the JFKA conspiracy and of its being officially covered up.

Edited by John Cotter

On 11/24/2022 at 11:05 PM, David Von Pein said:

What would you know about "The Truth" when it comes to the JFK case? You actually wrote this incredibly inaccurate statement in July 2019:

"Oswald never ordered a rifle."  -- R. Bulman; July 12, 2019

Now there's a quote that should make any truth-seeking student of the JFK case want to "puke".

But since it's in vogue here in the 21st century for conspiracy theorists to believe that all of the Klein's paperwork is fake, we now have to suffer through all of the inept and inane "Oswald Never Ordered The Rifle" arguments.

There is an article by David Joseph on Kennedys and King that explains this better than anything out there I've seen.  I'd look it up for you but figure you probably wouldn't read it or would still deny it's veracity if you did.