The Education Forum

Oswald Was A CIA Asset - RFK Jr

1 hour ago, W. Tracy Parnell said:

Which is exactly why what Morley did is irresponsible. You don't say you have proof when all you have are suspicions.

Tracy why don’t you let JM play it out instead of being a back seat driver.   You have NO clue what he has.  You can do better.  

Edited by Cory Santos

31 minutes ago, Cory Santos said:

Tracy why don’t you let JM play it out instead of being a back seat driver.   You have NO clue what he has.  You can do better.  

When I was part We Are Change Colorado we were working on a documentary called Core of Corruption and had alot of trailer clips to the movie already out. One day a guy showed up to our weekly Wednesday meeting and gave us a lap top that had about around thousand pictures of inside the Pentagon that had been taken on the day of 911 and days after non showed plane wreckage. After meeting with our Lawyer he thought we were being set up to put pics in the movie and have the film taken down for publishing classified information. We never used the pictures because of that, there are a lot of legalities in publishing so it is a possibility that someone leaked a document to Morley and he's saying all that he can without violating law.

Either way it's not going to matter much because the public can't follow the case in it's current form, imo it is too complex for them.. Kinda reminds me of 'Office space where the bobs ask the jump to conclusions mate guy "What exactly to you do here?" and he tells them he talks to the engineers and than the customers because the customer can't understand the engineers.. We are in a similar situation in the JFKA. The public can't understand what the researchers have been digging up, and we no longer have a functioning media like the framers intended to explain it to the public. 

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

When I was part We Are Change Colorado we were working on a documentary called Core of Corruption and had alot of trailer clips to the movie already out. One day a guy showed up to our weekly Wednesday meeting and gave us a lap top that had about around thousand pictures of inside the Pentagon that had been taken on the day of 911 and days after non showed plane wreckage. After meeting with our Lawyer he thought we were being set up to put pics in the movie and have the film taken down for publishing classified information. We never used the pictures because of that, there are a lot of legalities in publishing so it is a possibility that someone leaked a document to Morley and he's saying all that he can without violating law.

Either way it's not going to matter much because the public can't follow the case in it's current form, imo it is too complex for them.. Kinda reminds me of 'Office space where the bobs ask the jump to conclusions mate guy "What exactly to you do here?" and he tells them he talks to the engineers and than the customers because the customer can't understand the engineers.. We are in a similar situation in the JFKA. The public can't understand what the researchers have been digging up, and we no longer have a functioning media like the framers intended to explain it to the public. 

Great points.   Maybe Tracy and Denis can just be patient?

Edited by Cory Santos

BTW, I hope everyone knows that buried in the footnotes of the Lopez Report was an appendix that never saw the light of day.

It was titled, "Was Oswald an Agent of the CIA?"

When I showed the report to Eddie Lopez I told him that appendix was not in the declassified report.

He grabbed  the report from me and started leafing through the pages.  He murmured, "You're right, its gone.  They always hated that part.  If I had been them i would have hated it too."

Edited by James DiEugenio

13 hours ago, Matthew Koch said:

Yep. Been done before.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, I hope everyone knows that buried in the footnotes of the Lopez Report was an appendix that never saw the light of day.

It was titled, "Was Oswald an Agent of the CIA?"

When I showed the report to Eddie Lopez I told him that appendix was not in the declassified report.

He grabbed the the report from me and stated leafing through the pages.  He murmured, "You're right, its gone.  They always hated that part.  If I had been them i would have hated it too."

Why doesn't Eddie Lopez just tell us what was in the appendix? He (or Dan Hardway) wrote it, didn't he?

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Why doesn't Eddie Lopez just tell us what was in the appendix? He (or Dan Hardway) wrote it, didn't he?

Ditto. 

Also, did they not savvy who they were dealing with? No one made an extra copy to put under the mattress?