The Education Forum

"Was Oswald an Agent of the CIA?" Where is it?

These are my last two tweets, which got about 1500 impressions. Where are the rest of you?

“CIA believes all substantive information known to be directly related to Oswald has been released,” the agency said in a statement. “The few remaining redactions protect CIA employee names, sources, locations, and CIA tradecraft.” This is simply false

The report "Was Oswald an Agent of the CIA", part of the Lopez Report, has never been declassified in any form. Eddy Lopez was shocked when he found out. Why is it still closed?  A battle is on. Don't stay on the sidelines.

default_profile_normal.png

Edited by James DiEugenio

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its up to over 2,000 impressions now.

Please, everyone her should be posting on whatever your favorite social media network is: Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram etc.

The battle is on and the government is trying to figure out their position in the face of this assault.

BTW, the memo from Schlesinger to JFK on a reorganization of the CIA is still redacted.

And its not just a few words.

BTW, benefiting from this controversy, the DVD of JFK Revisited is back up to Number Five on the Amazon documentary list.

This is precisely FIVE MONTHS after the DVD was first released.

And its Amazon overall  rating is 4.7.

A year and a half after its debut at Cannes.

Nice going Oliver and Rob Wilson.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Did anyone look at the Sunday morning shows?

DId the jFK case make it there?

45 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

People still use Twitter? I can only ~shrug~ and wonder why?

I gave up on that awful platform years ago.

And Facebook is nearly as useless/worthless.

DiEugenio is doing his usual ego boasting with 2,000 impressions on Twitter, yet only 1 person has responded, they wanted clarification on what he was referring to in the Lopez Report. DiEugenio is conflating his importance again. 

You might be curious about what does impressions mean on Twitter that's why you stumbled on this article. In the simplest terms, your Twitter impressions indicate how many times your tweet has been seen. To put it another way, 500 impressions mean your tweet was seen 500 times.

Notably, your Twitter impressions figure does not account for how many people saw your tweet using third-party services (such as Hootsuite or Sprout Social) or how many people saw your tweet embedded on a website. But there's always a but! - This does not imply that your tweet has been seen by 500 people.

My tweet about Carlson is now at 41, 382 impressions.

And has been retweeted 37 times.

So please, if you can, get out there onto social media in some form.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

BTW, benefiting from this controversy, the DVD of JFK Revisited is back up to Number Five on the Amazon documentary list.

This is precisely FIVE MONTHS after the DVD was first released.

And its Amazon overall  rating is 4.7.

A year and a half after its debut at Cannes.

Nice going Oliver and Rob Wilson.

THE best documentary on the case EVER!

Thanks so much VInce.

3 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

THE best documentary on the case EVER!

I agree. JFK Revisited: Through the Looking Glass (2021) by Oliver Stone (for those unaware) is a great documentary. And well done James DiEugenio (writer) (and Vince P.) for your contributions to it. Salute. 

I was able to show the first hour to a law school class I teach under the criminal law and procedure section of the course. For the students, it was an eye-opener and they really enjoyed it.