The Education Forum

"Was Oswald an Agent of the CIA?" Where is it?

On 12/19/2022 at 10:04 PM, Cory Santos said:

But isn’t he a conspiracy theorist for believing in ufos and little green men running around hunting cows and making interesting designs in wheat fields?

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/19/2022 at 9:21 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Gene,

Lance's intent here is to make fun of conspiracy theorists. Period.

Oh... and maybe this time to show off his new look.

Bye

Edited by Lance Payette

On 12/19/2022 at 6:22 PM, Pat Speer said:

If I am reading this correctly you are incredibly ill-informed.

[SNIP]

In this case, we have an appendix that was supposed to be attached to a report, but was not.

[SNIP]

Instead, of working towards a better understanding of what happened on 11-22-63, they seem content to play "gotcha!" with Jim D. 

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

On 12/19/2022 at 9:11 PM, Gene Kelly said:

Lance

I am a discerning reader, and I am unconvinced (and unimpressed) of your arguments. You add nothing of substance, and simply throw insults and childish retorts.  What part of the story about what was withheld and left out (by the HSCA) - as far as the Lopez and Hardaway investigation - do you not understand?  I am inclined to give you the benefit of the doubt, but what exactly are your credentials?  What do you bring to the table in this discussion?   If you can't be civil, or offer anything constructive, what is your intent here?

Gene

Bye

Edited by Lance Payette

On 12/18/2022 at 5:10 PM, Lance Payette said:

although there are virtually no references to this document that don't have Jim's name attached to them, dating back to 1996 - the very date of Lopez' article linked above.

And then a document screenshot was produced.

I haven't read this whole thread; what is your stance on this now?

3 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

Fred Litwin has produced a series of documents that call into question Jim's suggestion that the CIA is withholding some bombshell document by Edwin Lopez entitled "Was Oswald An Agent of the CIA?" I linked to Fred's post and discussed those documents in some detail.

I discovered an article by Lopez from 1996 that, on its face, casts doubt on what Jim says Lopez told him the very same year.

Based on the above, I asked a series of what I believe to be highly relevant questions. I received no substantive response but rather a series of juvenile retorts. The "part of the story" that I "do not understand" is clearly set forth in the questions I asked.

You say there is "nothing of substance" in my posts. Perhaps you can define "substance" for me, because my posts strike me as far more substantive than anything else in this thread.. Was your post substrantive? Cory's? Sandy's?

You certainly are entitled to be unconvinced and unimpressed by my arguments if I make any, but I don't believe I've made any here. I have set forth facts and asked questions.

My credentials? I have no idea what you're talking about, but I feel pretty sure my academic credentials and familiarity with the JFKA literature would compare rather favorably with any participant on this forum.

Lance

I come to this Forum to learn, and gain insight. Unfortunately, nothing you've ever posted has taught me anything or given me new perspective. You seem intent on demeaning/denigrating "conspiracy theorists" and telling posters that they're wrong or misguided (or worse).  So, I see no substance or original work in what you post ...  your arguments (as you call them) are simply unimpressive. 

Gene

6 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

Oh, do I believe in those things? And you know this how? I believe the undeniable fact that there is a UFO phenomenon that defies easy explanation; little more than that. YOU were the one, dearie, promoting nut case John Lear, whom the vast majority of the UFO community regards as an embarrassment.

One could almost accuse you of being uncivil, but I'm a big boy and don't cry easily.

Every post which you make Lance appears uncivil Lance.  So if you took my post as uncivil… well good.  You can read.  Why should anyone be any other way towards you?   Your intentions here seem obvious with your insults to everyone.  You are not here to honestly debate it seems.  
But I find it funny you seem to claim to be this ufo expert-no one I’ve asked knows of you- yet you won’t answer if you are a conspiracy theorist for believing in ufos.   Simple question.  Lance no likes simple answers me thinks.

I find it very laughable you even bring up Mr.  Lear’s name.   My understanding of your own posts suggest you accept awards you claim you didn’t earn apparently lol.  Hey when you accomplish 1/10 of what John Lear did maybe you can cast stones.   As for Jim DiEuginio -whom I have disagreed with often but civilly-I do believe some people here have serious jealousy issues as they were not on tv regarding the records release.  This helps understand their views.   Go ahead Lance have the last word and you can think everyone is impressed by you but for those very few who read your posts are not.  If your intentions are not what people think, do better.  Don’t insult everyone.      

Thanks Gentlemen.  But I will be dealing with Lance soon.

I am hard at work on my essay about Gus Russo.  I figured it would be poetic to go after both Dale M and Gus, the two guys who brought us the SIngle Bullet Fact in short order.

But once that is done,Lancie, the guy who accepts awards for doing nothing is going to be up at bat.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks Genrleman.  But I will be dealing with Lance soon.

I am hard at work on my essay about Gus Russo.  I figured it would be poetic to go after both Dale M and Gus, the two guys who brought us the SIngle Bullet Fact in short order.

But once that is done,Lancie, the guy who accepts awards for doing nothing is going to be up at bat.

I am not sure how necessary it is. I mean, Lance is taking a hell of a public flogging on multiple threads. He seems very frustrated as it is. 

You know Chris there is probably some truth to that.

Maybe I should just go ahead and write my article about the whole thing:  "Eddie, Danny, Mexico CIty and the Oswald shell Game."

4 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

I was just reminded by some programmed “congratulation” that I’ve spent a week here, a week’s vacation of some sort from the real world of sanity and rationality. In my pretty considerable involvement with conspiracy communities of all sorts, sometimes as a participant and over the last couple of decades mostly as an observer, the JFKA conspiracy community is the single most obsessive and delusional of the bunch. It really is. This is just an observation - I have no axe to grind, no emotional attachment to any of them.

Are you actually under the illusion that all the effort of which you’re all so proud has accomplished something of value? What? Has one history text been changed, one peer-reviewed history journal even taken notice of your efforts? Oh, the “polls” – yes, the public, the same clods who are intrigued by other nonsense now have dark suspicions about the JFKA because they’ve been fed nothing but conspiracy nonsense for nearly 60 years. Whoopee.

It's all mental masturbation. The JFKA assassination has been solved. There will never be a smoking gun, a conspiracy-confirming bombshell, because one doesn’t exist. Conspiracy World will always be a funhouse of delusion – dark speculation based on supposedly missing documents, ambiguous documents, and tellers of tall tales. You grasp at any straw and always will. The bombshell revelation will forever be “out there,” dangling in front of you like a carrot, for as long as a conspiracy community exists.

It's truly almost identical to a religious or quasi-religious cult. No facts can ever dent the convictions of a cult. Like some people do, I broke free of the cult years ago. Communities like this are to me now nothing more than a source of intellectual exercise and amusement; at least I admit it up-front. But at my age, they aren’t worth more than a week of my time here and there.

I’m sure you’re most of you are sincere, but you’re seriously delusional.

One has to wonder: If Lance is so uncivil, non-substantive, yada, yada, yada, why does he upset you so much? Why have you spent so much of your time jousting with him, hurling childish insults and non sequiturs like tantrum-throwing kindergartners? Why is that, hmmmm? The fact that you have done this tells Lance he's proved his point. It's a cult, pure and simple.

In your experience, the JFKA community is worse than the 9/11 community?

On 12/18/2022 at 3:23 PM, James DiEugenio said:

My tweet about Carlson is now at 41, 382 impressions.

And has been retweeted 37 times.

So please, if you can, get out there onto social media in some form.

I’ve been tweeting like crazy about it every day, Jim! (And talking about it w/ Rick on Maverick News, and posting shorter YouTube video clips of highlights from the livestreams.) 

Trying to help amplify this while public interest is high and keep the momentum going. 

Tucker’s bombshell segments last week have sparked public outrage about the JFKA that is approaching 1991 Oliver Stone JFK levels, and that works in our favor. 

Sure would be great if Tucker would have Oliver on the show to discuss this… 

By the way, have you seen the latest Twitter Files (#8)? Holy dooky. It’s a mini Pentagon Papers. This goes far afield from just the FBI! 

Edited by Lori Spencer
Fixed url

15 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

I asked [Jim], quite civilly I believe, a series of questions raised by those documents that cry out foir answers.

Oh really? You think it was "quite civil" to end your questions with this:

On 12/19/2022 at 2:17 PM, Lance Payette said:

Or is this simply one more instance of Jim being caught with his pants down?

15 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

Look at the juvenile responses I got from your conspiracy sycophants colleagues, along with no answers at all to the questions I posed. [Strikethrough edit by SL.]

And you wonder why?