The Education Forum

More Follow on Tucker Carlson

Larry,

Are you still following up on his source?  Any chance we can get someone like Jeff Morley to interview said source, with off the record and anonymity protections, to see if Jeff can at least confirm his or her bona fides? 

I have reservations trusting Tucker C, but I am willing to keep an open mind.

Stu

1 hour ago, Stu Wexler said:

Larry,

Are you still following up on his source?  Any chance we can get someone like Jeff Morley to interview said source, with off the record and anonymity protections, to see if Jeff can at least confirm his or her bona fides? 

I have reservations trusting Tucker C, but I am willing to keep an open mind.

Stu

I am sensing the story will just fizzle out. If it got any hotter...Carlson's career would be seriously threatened.

It is not fizzling out.

he had an impact as anyone can see from the postings here.

Plus its gone from right to left.

Its up to people on our side to seize the moment.

Edited by James DiEugenio

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I am sensing the story will just fizzle out. If it got any hotter...Carlson's career would be seriously threatened.

Is Carlson too egotistical to stop beating the drum? If past performance is anything to go by; he’ll double down if criticised or attacked. 

I think Tucker needs to sit down and have a beer with Joe Rogan on his podcast, with a top researcher/author from here. Thats the next step in raising the profile of this and building further pressure. 

If Carlson's public announcement of knowledge of JFK blame turns out to be proven true, it will change American history and American society in ways almost hard to fathom and describe.

Public mistrust of our federal government will rise to unprecedented levels.

Our Fourth Estate as well.

Anger and cynicism will prevail. This truth will actually make us feel let down, lied to and even physically sick.

We will have no choice but to consider our whole government to blame for this highest crime 60 year long coverup.

This truth will cripple us. 

To what degree? 

One which we can heal from and get through and again feel trust, faith and national honor?

And not totally lose faith and trust in our constitutional democracy foundations and institutions?

Our "God Bless America" mind set and way of life?

So much to consider regards where a truth such as this will lead and effect us all imo.

The history of humanity is constantly shaken up and re-shaped by major reality rocking event change.

Some occurring in just one day.

Entire societies changed forever.

A JFK revelation such as this would be one of those imo.

Yet, if this story is true and proven so...we must deal with it and try to use it in constructive ways.

I'm not saying the story isn't true, I just don't trust the messenger.

I guess in the weeks and months ahead we will see what becomes of it.

We and the rest of the world have been through some heavy and stressing reality rocking change in the last 3 years with the deadly virus knocking us all back on our heels socially and economically. We are getting through it.

Best wishes to the JFK Truth and Justice community this holiday and throughout the next year.

JB.  Proud recipient of the Professor Irwin Cory Fellowship Society award for outstanding contribution to world humanity understanding and advancement.

Edited by Joe Bauer