The Education Forum

The Two "Oswalds"

Gil Jesus

What was the US Government's game in using the pictures of two different individuals and claiming they were both Lee Harvey Oswald ? These two are obviously NOT the same person.

two-oswalds.jpg

Edited by Gil Jesus

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Russians admitted to drugging Oswald. Prob why he looks like he is suffering from a hangover in some photos. Possibly caused his hair to fall out and shock Robert when he came home. Plus having a new baby and being kept woke at night can tire a man. 

All these variables explain any minor differences, and I don't even see minor differences but you do apparently, in the way Oswald looks in some photos. 

The whole reason why people look for good photos of themselves to put up on social media where they look their best is because in some photos they don't look their best (i.e. look slightly different). If a person looked the exact same in all their photos, then they would never have to look for their "best" photo to put up on social media. 

The "Oswald" on the right has a lighter eye color than the "Oswald" on the left. Its possible that he was wearing colored contacts in one or both photo but why is there no record of LHO wearing contact lens?

It seems to me one of those experts in identifying facial features would be welcome here to comment on these photos.  

35 minutes ago, Gil Jesus said:

What was the US Government's game in using the pictures of two different individuals and claiming they were both Lee Harvey Oswald ? These two are obviously NOT the same person.

two-oswalds.jpg

You are right Gil, they are obviously not the same guy. It amazes me that many people don't see that right away.

Do you know where the photo on the right came from? It was apparently attached to some document and then marked with an embossed stamp.

5 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

You are right Gil, they are obviously not the same guy. It amazes me that many people don't see that right away.

Do you know where the photo on the right came from? It was apparently attached to some document and then marked with an embossed stamp.

Sandy, the one on the right is from Oswald's 1959 passport.

https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/Essay_-_Oswald_Legend_3.html

14 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

The "Oswald" on the right has a lighter eye color than the "Oswald" on the left. Its possible that he was wearing colored contacts in one or both photo but why is there no record of LHO wearing contact lens?

The photo on the right was taken before he entered USSR and hence before he was drugged by the Russians. The one on the left was taken in Minsk after he had been drugged.

They have never admitted what the actual substance was they used on Oswald.

19 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

It seems to me one of those experts in identifying facial features would be welcome here to comment on these photos.  

Charles, you're right about the eye color being different, but colored contact lenses didn't make an appearance until the 1970s. These are two different men and the government passed off both as being Lee Harvey Oswald. The head shape is not the same, the hairline is not the same, the eye color is not the same, the ears are not the same, the chins are not the same. They're not the same person.

1 minute ago, Gil Jesus said:

Charles, you're right about the eye color being different, but colored contact lenses didn't make an appearance until the 1970s. 

They had been developed by the early sixties but I agree its not likely regular working stiffs could afford them or have access to them until much later.

You are right Gil nobody has ever officially attempted to explain how these are the same people. Not that I am aware of.

5 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

You are right Gil nobody has ever officially attempted to explain how these are the same people. Not that I am aware of.

There is an explanation. Oswald was being regularly drugged by the Russians during the time period of these photos.

Just check out Litvenenko to see how drugging can change ones physical appearance.

I don’t buy the photo comparison. In fact I have this problem in other areas when photos don’t seem to match. Maybe some AI program could be enlisted to compare the photos. But I think what we would find is a high probability rather than a certainty that the photos are of the same individual. 

12 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I don’t buy the photo comparison. In fact I have this problem in other areas when photos don’t seem to match. Maybe some AI program could be enlisted to compare the photos. But I think what we would find is a high probability rather than a certainty that the photos are of the same individual. 

Agreed. I think Oswald got fit and tone before and during the marines. It appears to me he starts looking soft when he left the service.

The face shape and chin look different but if the head in the left one is tilted down very slightly I expect it will look to be a closer match, given time and the circumstances . 

Everyone has cellphones with cameras. Take a photo of yourself holding the phone at different angles, you will probably find one angle that you prefer to the others as you look better.