The Education Forum

Interview with lady who met two different Oswalds

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

54 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

That's right, the geniuses who ran the Harvey and Lee scam sent both Harvey and Lee to the same woman at the Texas Employment Commission! Ballsy! That might've seemed unduly risky to me, but what do I know? I'm stuck in the dull world of rationality and things like that.

More on the lovely Laura: https://www.joshuablubuhs.com/blog/laura-frances-kittrell-as-a-fortean. Bingo - the UFO connection! Somehow, I knew it.

runescape-trying-to-sleep.gif

1 hour ago, Charles Blackmon said:

“To think that you still believe the Warren Report. I do look forward to a future issue featuring the tooth-fairy story.” Laura knows her history.

I think there is more to her story if I remember right.  I'll look.  But, she said that?

According to the snippet that the Firearms Expert put up, yes she said that. I am not an authority on the life of Laura Kittrell but I see no justification for anyone to attack her character. What I posted had been posted in the distant past by the 'Harvey & Lee' author.

On 2/7/2023 at 6:24 AM, Charles Blackmon said:

According to the snippet that the Firearms Expert put up, yes she said that. I am not an authority on the life of Laura Kittrell but I see no justification for anyone to attack her character. What I posted had been posted in the distant past by the 'Harvey & Lee' author.

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

26 minutes ago, Lance Payette said:

All Harvey & Lee enthusiasts seem to care about is "SOMEBODY SAW TWO OSWALDS!!!" I would encourage them to step back and ask, when confronted with someone like Laura, "What the hell sense would this make, even in the context of our Harvey & Lee worldview?"

Don't hold your breath, Lance. Every attempt to elucidate this Harvey & Lee worldview is met with obfuscation, misdirection, claims of "It doesn't matter" and/or a bunch of the same unrelated listicles of alleged supporting evidence pasted over and over and over again. This is not how serious research is conducted.

On 2/7/2023 at 8:43 AM, Jonathan Cohen said:

Don't hold your breath, Lance. Every attempt to elucidate this Harvey & Lee worldview is met with obfuscation, misdirection, claims of "It doesn't matter" and/or a bunch of the same unrelated listicles of alleged supporting evidence pasted over and over and over again. This is not how serious research is conducted.

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette

3 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

As with Young Earth Christianity, Scientology and many other absurd beliefs, I am convinced NO ONE this side of rational thought, including Armstrong himself, actually believes Harvey & Lee. It's a game, a way to mesh with a community of kindred spirits, by pretending to believe obvious nonsense. It's fun! Nothing is too wacky! You can be a big fish in a tiny pond just by coming up with something so bizarre even your fellow enthusiasts are agog.

"[John Armstrong] carries his fantasy about a double Oswald to
such absurd lengths that not only doesn't it deserve to be dignified
in the main text of my book ["Reclaiming History"], but I resent even
having to waste a word on it in this endnote. ....

"Obviously, if Armstrong had a source for any of the things he
charges, he would be only too eager to give it. Instead, his only
source is his exceptionally fertile imagination. ....

"Perhaps most important, Armstrong doesn't deign to tell us why
this incredibly elaborate and difficult scheme was necessary. I mean,
if the CIA were willing to frame the Russian refugee for Kennedy's
murder by setting him up as a patsy, why not simply frame the real Lee
Harvey Oswald? After all, both the real Oswald and the imposter Oswald
were, per Armstrong, recruited by the same conspirators at the CIA and
both were being "handled" by them. ....

"So before Armstrong even writes the first word of his long
tribute to absurdity, the premise for his whole book is seen to be
prodigiously ridiculous." -- Vincent Bugliosi; Pages 565-567 of
"Reclaiming History" (Endnotes)

11 hours ago, Lance Payette said:

I was the one, several years ago, who determined that the number at the top of the Klein's postal money order was, in fact, a File Locator Number showing the money order had been processed through the federal system and placed into storage at the records center. Did that even give the H&L crowd pause? Well, yes, it did - for about 15 seconds. By the time we were through, they were right back in the Fake Money Order choir and Sandy was instructing me, a retired lawyer, in the fine points of interpreting federal regulations.

As with Young Earth Christianity, Scientology and many other absurd beliefs, I am convinced NO ONE this side of rational thought, including Armstrong himself, actually believes Harvey & Lee. It's a game, a way to mesh with a community of kindred spirits, by pretending to believe obvious nonsense. It's fun! Nothing is too wacky! You can be a big fish in a tiny pond just by coming up with something so bizarre even your fellow enthusiasts are agog.

Do you see any motive that Soviet and/or Russian persons would have to take out JFK?   

Would you stipulate that an early release from a government associated organization blamed Oswald as a pro Castro and responsible for the shooting?   If so, do you think that Oswald could have acted for any foreign reasons and or persons?

Its Larry Crafard and he is the guy who was living at the Carousel and beat it out of town the weekend after the assassination. Some think he was mistaken for Oswald in a number of the Oswald sightings leading up to 11/22.

Edited by Charles Blackmon
sic

On 2/7/2023 at 8:05 PM, Cory Santos said:

Do you see any motive that Soviet and/or Russian persons would have to take out JFK?   

Would you stipulate that an early release from a government associated organization blamed Oswald as a pro Castro and responsible for the shooting?   If so, do you think that Oswald could have acted for any foreign reasons and or persons?

Hi

Edited by Lance Payette