The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I find out in the end that this is not Mike Pence but I can't erase the post!

....Which I suppose at this point is just as well.

I hope you at least enjoyed this for this brief moment!

heh heh

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

Trump gives a masterful answer to an Iowa women about her concerns  about the CO2 pipeline!

Rk. Jr. said he heartily endorses Trump's answer!

4 hours ago, Paul Bacon said:

What an arm on that girl!!

Yeah Paul, remember when we were boys, how we'd make fun of the way girls threw?

That title 9 is starting to pay off in spades!.

Dem conspiracy!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

So, are you a fan of Pinky Doll?

The woman in the video, who goes by the screen name Pinky Doll, is an NPC streamer, a real person who makes money imitating a video game character imitating a real person. (The acronym NPC stands for “non-playable character”—the background actors in video games not controlled by the players themselves.)

https://www.intheknow.com/post/pinkydoll-tiktok-live/

"Some of Pinkydoll’s behavior is in response to livestream viewers sending her virtual gifts, which can eventually be redeemed for money. In exchange, Pinkydoll will either act out something relevant to the emoji associated with the money — ice cream, for example — or give the user a shout-out during the livestream.

The creator, who goes by Pinkydoll on her various platforms, has over 241,000 TikTok followers and 18,000 Instagram followers. In another clip from the same TikTok LIVE, Pinkydoll pretends to lick an invisible ice cream cone and repeats “yes, yes, yes, ice cream so good.”

So she's basically just acting out her gifts and popping popcorn on a flat iron.
Virtual gifts cost different amounts of money for fans, and once creators receive one, they can redeem it for “TikTok Diamonds.” These Diamonds are then converted into real money that transfers automatically into the creator’s bank account. Diamonds are also awarded to creators based on the popularity of their videos."

“People who watch this need help”

https://twitter.com/Pioche127/status/1679984385678868480?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

What a world we live in.
Steve Thomas

Trump Roasted For Making Up A Law 'Out Of Thin Air' About Classified Documents

"This was a law that was passed and signed," the former president said of the nonexistent legislation.

By Josephine Harvey Jul 17, 2023

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trump-classified-documents-absolute-right_n_64b4f477e4b0ad7b75f3d42e

“While railing against last month’s federal Espionage Act indictment over his handling of classified documents taken from the White House to his Mar-a-Lago estate, Trump claimed: “Whatever documents a president decides to take with him, he has the absolute and unquestioned right to do so.”

“This was a law that was passed and signed,” he insisted. “And it couldn’t be more clear.”

Legal experts did not agree. Laurence Tribe, a legal scholar and Harvard University professor emeritus, said “no such law exists.””

Yeah, I think I'll just take me some of them nuclear codes there.

Steve Thomas

I try not to quote articles in full, but, if you want to talk about Christianity, this is what it’s supposed to mean…

I hope, if it ever comes down to it, I have that kind of courage.

Mountain biker dies after helping hikers who had no water, food in scorching heat

The San Diego Tribune

https://nordot.app/1053482293680964047?c=592622757532812385

A mountain biker died Saturday in the heat of the San Diego County desert after he and three other riders spent hours helping four hikers who had no food or water, a Cal Fire captain said Sunday.

Authorities did not release the name, age or other details about the person who died, and it was unclear if the four hikers who required rescue were recreating or had crossed the nearby border.

The ordeal began around 2:45 p.m. Saturday when the mountain bikers called for help after encountering the hikers in the Carrizo Gorge area near DeAnza Springs, according to Cal Fire Capt. Brent Pascua, who said it was 106 degrees when firefighters arrived in the area.

Two of the mountain bikers stayed with the hikers, while the other two rode about five miles to the trailhead to rendezvous with emergency personnel and provide the other group's coordinates, Pascua said.

A Cal Fire helicopter crew hoisted the four hikers to safety, Pascua said. Medical personnel checked all four of them and treated them at the scene, but none required hospitalization.

After the helicopter rescue, the two mountain bikers who'd stayed with the hikers began riding back to the trailhead, but they became separated along the way, Pascua said. Only one of them made it back.

When the other bikers set out to search for the missing man, they found him unconscious about a quarter-mile away, Pascua said. They carried him up the trail and placed him in an air-conditioned pickup until an ambulance arrived.

But paramedics and firefighters were unable to revive the stricken rider, and he died at the scene at 5:45 p.m., Pascua said.

No information was available Sunday about his cause of death.

Pascua said the incident was a reminder for anyone recreating during the summer heat to bring "plenty of water" while doing so.

"Try to plan activities earlier in the day when the temperatures are cooler," Cal Fire San Diego wrote in a Facebook post Saturday. "Also, hike in a group and let friends and family know where you'll be and what time you expect to finish."

Steve Thomas

No Labels Skirts Disclosure Laws

July 17, 2023 at 3:17 pm EDT By Taegan Goddard 69 Comments

Mother Jones: “No Labels, the self-professed centrist group that is preparing to possibly run its own presidential candidate in 2024, says it is not a political party. That means it does not have to reveal the donors that have pumped tens of millions of dollars in recent years into its coffers. Parties must disclose their funders; nonprofit outfits, as No Labels claims to be, do not.”

“But in several states, No Labels has established an affiliate that explicitly declares it is a political party, and some of these groups, particularly the party it set up in Florida, have deep Republican roots.”