The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

5 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

I think Biden is already showing he's too stubborn or egotistical to step down. He's just like Trump in that respect, it's himself above country. So do they force an incumbent out? Drag him out of the convention kicking (well, I think he's too feeble to kick) and screaming? That will certainly get the TV ratings.

I agree. Biden thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and destined to be a man of history. He may yet go down as the incumbent president who as a candidate for re-election made possible the victory of Trump who once in power will end America as we know it.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading the high strangeness and synchronicity identified in A Secret Order by Hank Albarelli Jr., Raleigh NC still holds a major key in solving the cold case murder investigation. God willing, it will be fully solved in Joe Biden's lifetime. 

i was taught,

NEVER CHANGE HORSES IN THE MIDDLE IN THE STREAM.

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

I agree. Biden thinks he is the smartest guy in the room and destined to be a man of history. He may yet go down as the incumbent president who as a candidate for re-election made possible the victory of Trump who once in power will end America as we know it.

Exactly. Trump back in power will be Joe Biden's legacy. I hope Biden lives long enough to appreciate it. Or maybe Biden will say the election was stolen. Trump's retribution!

But let's look at the bright side. There's still hope. Despite Trump's first-round knockout of Biden in the debate, I understand Biden said something about a rematch in September.  If there is one, look for Biden to float like a butterfly and sting like a bee!

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

"Trump just repeated his 'Black jobs' and 'Hispanic jobs' garbage again at his Virginia rally today," wrote @ArtCandee. "Enough of this man!!!!!"

I hadn't seen that you had posted this already, Steve, when I posted mine, but I have to say, for the people that might not be on Twitter, Facebook, Tik-Tok, or other social media sites, this appears to be the most upset I've ever seen black folks when it comes to Trump; they are seriously pissed off about this, and rightfully so, as it is horribly racist, and he is completely oblivious to that fact. And he's said it twice now!

Donald Trump is far and away his own worst enemy, and sometimes it's easy to forget that.

4 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Reading the high strangeness and synchronicity identified in A Secret Order by Hank Albarelli Jr., Raleigh NC still holds a major key in solving the cold case murder investigation. God willing, it will be fully solved in Joe Biden's lifetime. 

i was taught,

NEVER CHANGE HORSES IN THE MIDDLE IN THE STREAM.

Thanks Leslie.  That was amazing.  The difference between night and day, in less than a day.  I was really depressed after the debate.  Looks like maybe there is still hope after all. 

5 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Not so fun fact: Hindenburg was 85 in Jan 1933.

22 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Bill, can you elaborate?

The Weimar Republic,[d] officially known as the German Reich,[e] was a historical period of Germany from 9 November 1918 to 23 March 1933, during which it was a constitutional federal republic for the first time in history; hence it is also referred to, and unofficially proclaimed itself, as the German Republic. -- Wiki

Hindenburg was president of the Weimer Republic in 1933 when you-know-who came into power.

A parallel or coincidence? to Douglas's comment about ending America as we know it.

Edited by Bill Fite

Bill are you an American living in France or are you French?

I spent over a couple of months in Southern Europe  a couple of years ago. I had a blast! Including Southern France!

Yes, that's a nice spirited comeback speech. It was read from a teleprompter. If you want to feel even better and gain some  more confidence, speed Biden  up to 1.25. That might have been the speed of his delivery in 2020I

It's good that all the Democrats are  not in denial about the performance. But as far as the question of Biden hubris. I'd like to ask him "what were you thinking.? and see what his response would be. I think it would be telling!

6 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

NEVER CHANGE HORSES IN THE MIDDLE IN THE STREAM

Now, I don't know, but I been told
If the horse don't pull you got to carry the load
I don't know whose back's that strong
Maybe find out before too long - Robert Hunter