The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

- Donald Trump 04/03/23 -

What is it with men’s wives, and why are they all “Trump Hating”?

Hmmmm...

8:51 PM Concerning Manhattan DA Alvin Bragg

He will go down in Judicial history, and his Trump Hating wife will be, I am sure, very proud of him!

11:15 PM concerning Special Counsel Jack Smith

This is illegal, and I assume this Radical Left Lunatic, much to the chagrin of his Trump Hating wife and family, will be PROSECUTED?

Steve Thomas

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, today is the big day. Trump is due to be arraigned in New York five hours and fifteen minutes from now, 2:15 PM E.S.T. Trump is expected to face 34 felony counts. The reporter who broke the news last night about the 34 counts on Yahoo News was Michael Isikoff, a name very familiar and infamous for us longtime political news junkies.

2 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

That's Trump's misogyny and belief that you should always attack your opponent's wife.

And a projection of Trump's hatred for his critics.

But what a great day for America!  Trump was just arrested in NYC.

I feel like opening a bottle of champagne and listening to Sinatra sing "New York, New York!"

1 hour ago, Kathy Beckett said:

So now he goes home?  I hope he takes the Miranda seriously. He does a lot of talking , even if he says he is innocent. He could get himself in an awful snit.

The judge, reportedly, warned Trump in court today to stop inciting violence or face a gag order.

This is precisely the kind of intervention that sociopaths like Trump require-- the threat of external consequences for bad behavior.

Look at the two cops standing right behind him just waiting for him to make a break for it!

Then, I hadn't heard about a $30,000 payment to a doorman to keep a story about a child conceived out of wedlock quiet.

Trump charged with 34 felony counts of falsifying business records (msn.com)

3 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

And a projection of Trump's hatred for his critics.

But what a great day for America!  Trump was just arrested in NYC.

I feel like opening a bottle of champagne and listening to Sinatra sing "New York, New York!"

Heck W, if I lived in Colorado I might go hunting one of those golden joints to go with the champagne to celebrate.

24K Gold Joint | Marijuana | Pinterest

Edited by Ron Bulman

Ron,

I my have to defer firing up a golden reefer.

Trump's attorneys will probably drag this case out for years, with endless motions and appeals.

As for a gag order, Trump has, reportedly, posted a photo of the judge's daughter on Truth Social this afternoon.  Like most sociopaths, he's testing limits to see what bs he can get away with...

True celebration aside, I do feel a slight bit of euphoria.  I seriously wondered if anything would ever come of any of the pending charges.  One must admit, like it or not, this is historic.  First president ever indicted and arrested on criminal charges.  Another first for him after being impeached twice. Nothing further may come of this, or other potential charges, Georgia, mara la go/secret documents or J6.  But, a first step has been taken to say you, nor anyone else is above the law.  No matter how much he rants that this is a witch hunt.

16 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

The next in-person hearing in this matter doesn't happen until December.

By that point he will have accumulated so many more indictments that it is questionable whether or not the news will even cover it.

I hope your right Matt.  For tonight I'm thankful for that first step.  No matter how small it may be seen in retrospect someday.