The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

52 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

He's insane, and I'm rather confident an ever-increasing majority of people understand that.

Yeah, Matt, things have progressed to the point where the old Trump advocates, like Benjamin Cole, no longer want to even mention Trump's name.  That's progress, of sorts.

I remember this happening after Nixon resigned.  His old fans never wanted to even mention his name.

Unfortunately, they all crawled out of the woodwork to vote for Reagan in 1980.

Edited by W. Niederhut

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GOP Lawmaker Finds Way To Blame Lost Submersible On ‘Epic Failure Of Leadership’

By  Nick Visser Jun 22, 2023,\

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/dan-crenshaw-titan-submersible-leadership-failure_n_6494f4a5e4b0aec6b7ffbee6

- Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-Texas) -

“I have been hearing a lot of concerning things from people, the civilian side who are involved in this,” Crenshaw said Thursday in a statement to reporters. “You know, we’ve got to look into it, see what’s true and what isn’t. … What appears to be the case is epic failure in leadership. Where exactly that leadership failure is, I don’t know. Is it the White House, Coast Guard, Navy? I’m not sure.”

Now, I'm not sayin it;s all Joe Biden's fault, you know. I'm just askin questions.

Steve Thomas

The Wagner group has overtaken the Russian military headquarters in Rostov; this is a big deal. They now have access to a tremendous amount of strategic assets, which will allow them to continue their insurrection in ways not previously possible.