The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The RNC has refused to amend its loyalty pledge for candidates who wish to appear on the RNC sponsored debates.

A candidate must swear a pledge to support the eventual nominee, even if he is a convicted felon.

To me, that sounds like quickest path to political oblivion I ever heard of.

Steve Thomas

9 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

The RNC has refused to amend its loyalty pledge for candidates who wish to appear on the RNC sponsored debates.

A candidate must swear a pledge to support the eventual nominee, even if he is a convicted felon.

To me, that sounds like quickest path to political oblivion I ever heard of.

Steve Thomas

25 Eerie George Orwell 1984 Quotes That Are Frighteningly Relevant Today |  YourTango

The "Beautiful Mind" material.

Aides have revealed that Trump kept certain boxes of documents with him at all times. They called it the Beautiful Mind material.

Now that Trump has been indicted, aides and staffers are starting to come out of the woodwork and telling investigators and journalists what they saw and heard and observed.

It's going to get real ugly, real fast.

Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Steve Thomas said:

- Donald Trump -

'What you're seeing and what you're reading is not what's happening' 25 July 2018

Steve Thomas

Steve,

The Republican Party in 2023 is like an alcoholic family that can't talk about the fact that their Orange Daddy has a drinking problem.

They're living a lie and denying reality, while trying to maintain a rule of silence, and anathematizing anyone who dares to tell the truth.

It's a pathetic spectacle, and antithetical to constructive governance.