The Education Forum

MAINSTREAM COOLER - For those who believe mainstream contemporary facts.

Sandy Larsen

3 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump will soon be indicted for his commanding role in the January 6th insurrection. Then a trial will be scheduled. How will Trump be able to mandatorily attend both trials that are being held simultaneously?

If Trump is sentenced to prison for the State crime in Georgia, and he is sentenced to Federal prison in the Documents case, where will he serve his time?

Steve Thomas

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marjorie Taylor Greene: Satan hates women because he can't have babies

by David Edwards June 11, 2023,

https://www.rawstory.com/marjorie-taylor-greene-women-satan/

“Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) told a group of women Sunday that Satan hated them because they could have babies.

While appearing at Turning Point USA's Young Women's Leadership Conference, Greene told her version of the biblical creation myth.”

Why is this woman allowed to hold public office?

No. Scrap that.

Why is this woman allowed out in public at all?

Steve Thomas

3 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

If Trump is sentenced to prison for the State crime in Georgia, and he is sentenced to Federal prison in the Documents case, where will he serve his time?

Steve Thomas

Maybe they'll reopen Alcatraz, and he can serve all his sentences there. 

Yeah, perhaps selling top secret information about the vulnerability of the Iranians?

Donald Trump's ex-lawyer Michael Cohen said the Department of Justice (DOJ) should probe Jared Kushner's ties to Saudi Arabia after the former president was indicted for allegedly mishandling classified documents post-presidency on Thursday.1 day ago

BREAKING: Trump’s former attorney sounds the alarm, demands that the Justice Department immediately investigate whether Trump and Jared Kushner sold Saudi Arabia any of the military secrets in the top secret documents that Trump stole and stashed. The lawyer declared, “The Justice Department should be, if they're not already, looking at the unholy relationships that exist between Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman, and Jared Kushner. I mean, this whole two plus billion dollars to an unqualified hedge funder makes no sense to me, and in light of the information that came out, that there was military information on Iran, and we all know what that Saudi Arabia has had Iranian aggression on their mind for a long time -- who knows what was shown to them? Who knows what was discussed? Who knows what was sold? None of us." The lawyer continued, “I do believe that our law enforcement, because we have the greatest law enforcement in the world, they can find anything, and I do believe they will find a lot of information that goes on outside of Trump, even though I do believe he probably had his hands in it, that he certainly knows about it, and chances are, if he had his hand in it and he knew about it, he profited it from it.” This should strike fear in the heart of every American who gives a damn about our struggling democracy.

Please RT and  if you think that the Justice Department MUST launch an immediate investigation — and consider joining the growing exodus to Tribel, a new Twitter I created competitor that is exploding in popularity because Elon Musk banned Tribel’s Twitter account — but he forgot to ban this link to download the new Tribel app: http://tribel.app.link/okwPIHYCIqb

Here's why America won't go to 'civil war' over Trump

by Robert Reich June 12, 2023

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-civil-war-2661211016/

“Trump’s advocates are having difficulty defending the charges in the unsealed indictment — that Trump threatened America’s security by illegally holding (and in some cases sharing) documents concerning “United States nuclear programs; potential vulnerabilities of the United States and its allies to military attack; and plans for possible retaliation in response to a foreign attack,” as well as sharing a “plan of attack” against Iran.

Many Republicans consider national security the highest and most sacred goal of the Republic. A large number have served in the armed forces.

None of this is cause for complacency. Trump is as dangerous as ever. He has inspired violence before, and he could do it again.

But I believe that many who supported him in 2020 are catching on to his lunacy.

Trump wants Americans to engage in a “final battle” over his own narcissistic cravings. Instead, he is likely to get a squalid and humiliating last act.”

Steve Thomas