The Education Forum

Why Col. L. Fletcher Prouty's Critics Are Wrong

G. William Miller was chairman of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from March 8, 1978, to August 6, 1979. Before joining the Board of Governors, he was a Class B director at the Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.

Miller was born in 1925 in Sapulpa, Oklahoma. He graduated from the US Coast Guard Academy with a bachelor’s degree in marine engineering. He later received a law degree from the University of California’s School of Law at Berkeley.

After completing law school, Miller worked as an attorney for Cravath, Swain & Moore from 1952 to 1956. He then left the firm to join Textron Inc. He became vice president of the company in 1957 and president in 1960. He later served as the firm’s chief executive officer (1968) and chairman and CEO (1974).  With his accomplishments, Miller built a reputation for himself as a capable and astute business leader, winning the respect of other members of the business community.

As chairman at the Board of Governors, Miller became known for his expansionary monetary policies. Unlike some of his predecessors, Miller was less focused on combating inflation, but rather was intent on promoting economic growth even if it resulted in inflation. Miller argued that the Federal Reserve should take measures to encourage investment instead of fight rising prices. He believed that inflation was caused by many factors beyond the Board’s control.

Miller left the Board of Governors after being appointed Secretary of the Treasury, where he served until January 20, 1981. In addition to serving the Board and the Treasury, Miller held other government positions, including chairman of the US Industrial Payroll Savings Committee and chairman of Plans for Progress (President’s Committee on Equal Employment Opportunity).

He also held officer roles in many professional and charitable organizations, including the Business Council, the United Nations Association of the USA, and the Leukemia Society.

Miller died in 2006.

https://www.federalreservehistory.org/people/g-william-miller

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, David Josephs said:
  1. General LeMay of the USAF returns to DC to be in the room at Bethesda.

Has this ever been confirmed? He was not on the "official" list compiled (by somebody) of those who were there. As I recall, the only person who said LeMay was there "with his cigar" in the gallery was the medical staff member (whose name escapes me after all these years) who also said that JFK's body arrived in a body bag (true or false?) and that his brain was missing (really?). And if LeMay was really there, how could he help control things by sitting in the gallery? Was he passing notes to the autopsy participants?

Just now, Ron Ecker said:

And if LeMay was really there, how could he help control things by sitting in the gallery? Was he passing notes to the autopsy participants?

As I remember it Ron, the doctors themselves said something about Admirals (which we'd expect to see at a naval facility like Galloway) and Generals (who we would not) yelling from the Gallery - which was only a smallish 3 level grandstand  - to "don't do that", "stop that and move on", etc...

I'd have to find the passage, but yes, one of the staff does talk about the man's cigar and smoking it during the autopsy.

Found it:

Deep Background: The Rift between President Kennedy and General LeMay 
- by Douglas Horne, Chief Analyst for Military Records (ARRB) 

<snip>
The anecdote’s essentials are that Dr. Humes, smelling cigar smoke in the morgue, loudly ordered whoever was smoking a cigar to ‘put the damn thing out,’ and told O’Connor to ‘see to it,’ or words to that effect. According to O’Connor, while Humes had his back turned to the gallery and was busy conducting the autopsy on the President’s body, he (O’Connor) went over to the gallery to enforce Humes’ dictate, only to run into the Air Force Chief of Staff, Curtis LeMay, who arrogantly blew smoke in O’Connor’s face. When O’Conner informed Dr. Humes of the identify of the culprit, so the story goes, Humes turned quite pale, stuck his tail between his legs, and that was the end of the matter. According to O’Connor, when he saw LeMay the General had removed the four-star insignia from his uniform, but O’Connor recognized him nevertheless. 

[This is not at all a farfetched possibility. LeMay was an extremely well-known military man who had a very efficient public relations machine of his own, second only to J. Edgar Hoover’s; for example in 1955, he had been glorified in a Jimmy Stewart and June Allyson Cold War film called “Strategic Air Command,” where he was appropriately portrayed by a character named “General Hawks” by actor Frank Lovejoy. Many Americans knew who the real Curtis LeMay was in 1963, and knew what he looked like. As Brugioni wrote, “his beetle brows, jutting jaw, sagging jowls, shock of slicked down black hair, and ubiquitous brown cigar,” gave him the visage of a bulldog. He was a living icon to many in 1963, especially former and active members of the military. ] 

While O’Connor’s anecdotal evidence certainly does not prove LeMay was present, the behavior described sounds very much like the real Curtis LeMay. The entries in the log book rescued by Chuck Holmes prove that LeMay had more than enough time to get to Bethesda from National Airport before President Kennedy’s body arrived from Andrews AFB; LeMay landed 48 minutes prior to Air Force One, and Washington National Airport is much closer to Bethesda than Andrews Air Force Base. 

8 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Fair enough reply, and appreciated.  Yet you still do not even hint at what that role might be. You are making incredibly serious accusations - I expect you've read the book which exposes the Hamlet program for what it was and what it did to Vietnam. 

You may know, or not, that General Cabal (the Dallas mayor's brother) assisted TEXTRON, the world's first conglomerate, in buying a little, unprofitable and in massive LT debt company called BELL HELICOPTER with a loan from Prudential Insurance with a 6 year repayment grace period - not exactly an insurance business-like loan.  Within a few years BELL is banking billions on government contracts and TEXTRON begins it's foray into the tech business*. 

Having been doing this for 30 years or so, his name has NEVER come into the conversation as bring in control of, or an influence on anything that occurred that day.   If he had, how crazy is it to think he'd expose these ruthless individuals or himself to scrutiny... y'know with three kids and all?

==. With heavy bias towards JFK - even attributing the Vietnam war to him - this excerpt is an eye opener.

*The story begins with Arthur D. Little, a professor of chemistry at Harvard, who established in 1886 Arthur D.
Little Associates, an industrial consulting firm that is now one of the City of London's key infiltrators into the American and Arab economies. Little's nephew, Royal Little, the eventual founder of Textron was set up in the rayon business by his uncle's banking connections.  <snip>

Rand madman Robert Strange McNamara became Secretary of Defense while Cravath Swain and Moore partner, Roswell Gilpatrick became the number two man in Defense. This opened a whole new phase in Textron development.
Textron bought Bell Helicopter in July of 1960, four months before the election. Bell's sales were down an even hundred million in 1959 from nearly double that in 1953. Textron bought the company for what was con­sidered one of the worst deals of the year - $32 million or exactly the company’s book value.

Thompson, Jr.; then Textron Chairman (George William Miller was President) , boasted, "We knew we had our objective - 25 percent pre-tax profit on our investment - from day one."
That was a pretty cocky statement by the head of a company that had $98 million in long-term debt, large amounts of warrants and convertible preferred stock outstanding, and was running out of tax credits. Since 1953 the company had not paid a penny in tax, having run up a tax credit as high as $45 million in 1956. Textron faced full tax liability by 1963.

In fact the company was heading for bankruptcy. Yet somehow, the Prudential Life Insurance Company of Newark, a Morgan influenced firm, provided a $25 million unsecured note to Textron, with a six-year grace period on repayments. A most un-insurance company­ like type of loan.

With the loan, Textron bought Bell and remarkably, helicopter orders zoomed up 50 percent between 1961 and 1962. Bell's UH-IB and UH-IB Iroquois were heavily ordered for JFK's Vietnam War. With this kick, Textron began another round of acquisitions, now heavily defense or machine-tool oriented. The pace was dizzying. For example in 1965 (January), Textron bought Le Progres Industriel, a Belgian machine tool manufacturer; in February, it bought Old King Cole to supplement the plastics line of Fanner Industries division; in July, it acquired the South Coast Marine Co.; in September, it obtained substantial interest in the American Screw Company of Chile (nationalized by Chilean Govt. in 1972); in October, it acquired the Patterson-Sargent paint business. In 1966 Textron was even more active, buying, selling or rearranging ten companies.

Not only entering aerospace to limit its development, Textron continues its asset-stripping activities in all acquisitions. As one Textron manager explained in 1964, "Our program is based on an incentive-compensation program. Our people request only the capital equipment which really pays for itself. It made the general foreman try to operate on as low inventory as he can."

In 1974, it appeared that Textron would gobble up the ailing and much "watergated" Lockheed Aircraft. Miller decided not to, but maybe it was already in the family. Lockheed was being run by Felix Rohatyn, of Lazard Freres, part of Rothschild ally Andre Meyer's London­ based Lazard group. Rohatyn was the organizer of the Saratoga Springs Governor's Conference at which he and Miller laid out the Energy Corporation of the Northeast.

What is George William Miller's next asset stripping operation? Probably wrecking U. S. commercial banks, the cornerstone of American industry. In the Oct. 5, 1974 issue of Business  Week, Miller called for "selective consumer credit controls, a mandatory interest surchage on loans for low priority purposes and a requirement for large bank reserves for certain types of loans." Together with Senator Reuss's proposal for a full reserve requirement for all foreign branches of American banks, these measures would destroy American banking.

Miller will only have to become head of the Federal Reserve Board to do that.

I am not making any accusation.  I made three accurate statements.  I question if Prouty had prior knowledge of the assassination and if he did, he is trying to rewrite his history with the book that he published.  Mind you he makes serious allegations about Lansdale and others, which I believe to be true. 

1 minute ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

I am not making any accusation.  I made three accurate statements.  I question if Prouty had prior knowledge of the assassination and if he did, he is trying to rewrite his history with the book that he published.  Mind you he makes serious allegations about Lansdale and others, which I believe to be true. 

Again KS, fair enough yet we are all researchers in one form or another...  where has the path you are on trying to confirm these reasons he wrote a book in 1992, leading you?

In the same paragraph you say you don't make accusations, you accuse him of rewriting history. :huh:   That is not an accurate statement, that is a conclusion from your interpretation of something you seem to have found or know which disagrees with something we all can see by reading the book and knowing who he was... 

You accuse him of whitewashing his role with the publication of that book... and I'd like to know why, beyond the 2 other statements you call accurate.

Thanks

35 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

As I remember it Ron, the doctors themselves said something about Admirals (which we'd expect to see at a naval facility like Galloway) and Generals (who we would not) yelling from the Gallery - which was only a smallish 3 level grandstand  - to "don't do that", "stop that and move on", etc...

I'd have to find the passage, but yes, one of the staff does talk about the man's cigar and smoking it during the autopsy.

Found it:

Deep Background: The Rift between President Kennedy and General LeMay 
- by Douglas Horne, Chief Analyst for Military Records (ARRB) 

<snip>
The anecdote’s essentials are that Dr. Humes, smelling cigar smoke in the morgue, loudly ordered whoever was smoking a cigar to ‘put the damn thing out,’ and told O’Connor to ‘see to it,’ or words to that effect. According to O’Connor, while Humes had his back turned to the gallery and was busy conducting the autopsy on the President’s body, he (O’Connor) went over to the gallery to enforce Humes’ dictate, only to run into the Air Force Chief of Staff, Curtis LeMay, who arrogantly blew smoke in O’Connor’s face. When O’Conner informed Dr. Humes of the identify of the culprit, so the story goes, Humes turned quite pale, stuck his tail between his legs, and that was the end of the matter. According to O’Connor, when he saw LeMay the General had removed the four-star insignia from his uniform, but O’Connor recognized him nevertheless. 

[This is not at all a farfetched possibility. LeMay was an extremely well-known military man who had a very efficient public relations machine of his own, second only to J. Edgar Hoover’s; for example in 1955, he had been glorified in a Jimmy Stewart and June Allyson Cold War film called “Strategic Air Command,” where he was appropriately portrayed by a character named “General Hawks” by actor Frank Lovejoy. Many Americans knew who the real Curtis LeMay was in 1963, and knew what he looked like. As Brugioni wrote, “his beetle brows, jutting jaw, sagging jowls, shock of slicked down black hair, and ubiquitous brown cigar,” gave him the visage of a bulldog. He was a living icon to many in 1963, especially former and active members of the military. ] 

While O’Connor’s anecdotal evidence certainly does not prove LeMay was present, the behavior described sounds very much like the real Curtis LeMay. The entries in the log book rescued by Chuck Holmes prove that LeMay had more than enough time to get to Bethesda from National Airport before President Kennedy’s body arrived from Andrews AFB; LeMay landed 48 minutes prior to Air Force One, and Washington National Airport is much closer to Bethesda than Andrews Air Force Base. 

Thanks. Yes, O'Connor is the name I couldn't remember. But I don't remember him ever saying that LeMay blew smoke in his face. Sounds believable, though. It's the same LeMay who metaphorically blew smoke in JFK's face when he told him in a meeting, regarding the Cuban missile crisis, (as I recall it) "It looks like you're in a lot of trouble, Mr. President." JFK said, "What did you say?" And LeMay repeated, "It looks like you're in a lot of trouble." And LeMay may have meant more than JFK knew.

51 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Again KS, fair enough yet we are all researchers in one form or another...  where has the path you are on trying to confirm these reasons he wrote a book in 1992, leading you?

In the same paragraph you say you don't make accusations, you accuse him of rewriting history. :huh:   That is not an accurate statement, that is a conclusion from your interpretation of something you seem to have found or know which disagrees with something we all can see by reading the book and knowing who he was... 

You accuse him of whitewashing his role with the publication of that book... and I'd like to know why, beyond the 2 other statements you call accurate.

Thanks

David, If you read what I wrote, I question if he had foreknowledge of the assassination.  Then I clearly state that if he did have foreknowledge, he is trying to rewrite his history.  I am not accusing him of anything.  I have an opinion based on what he has written.  No one seems to question Prouty’s motives, I am. We as researchers have to look at alternatives ways to look at things so we can better understand.

I made 3 accurate statements.  I believe Prouty knew that some day, maybe in decades to come, there will be a better understanding of what occurred.  A pattern emerging of people getting far away from the assassination during that time period.  People will rightfully so question why would someone who is so well connected fly to the South Pole on orders from Lansdale?  To me all this sounds like a whitewash to deflect blame from him.

26 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

David, If you read what I wrote, I question if he had foreknowledge of the assassination.  Then I clearly state that if he did have foreknowledge, he is trying to rewrite his history.

I read what you wrote and see a hypothesis claiming Prouty had foreknowledge of the assassination and does what he does to distance himself from that day and hide his involvement based on 3 accurate statements which you have not directly connected to your hypothesis. 

Having children and integration of schools is a statement.  Can you offer anything else from his actions which indicates his hatred enough of the man to be involved and cover up his murder?

You assume he was aware of something ergo Lansdale sends him away just in time not to be involved...  Or maybe Lansdale is smart enough to realize that the overly honest Prouty would recognize the Security void immediately, as he did, and make a big stink about it, throwing a monkey wrench into the cover-up.

Ultimately that's what he did and why he is being vilified from every direction except those interested in the truth.

I think the hypothesis is worth pursuing if indeed you really want to show the connections are real, rather than just drop it on the forum and see if someone comes to the rescue. 

For as you can see there are definitely two camps about the man here, and you've seen the positive support of the man as well as paragraphs from his doubters.  We have yet to see any of the Prouty doubters come to your aid with anything considered supporting evidence to help prove your hypothesis.

My quick explanation of his being removed by EGL due to his position and knowledge is just as possible as yours accusing him based on loosely connected, if connected at all, "accurate" statements.

I don't challenge your hypothesis to make you defensive, just to add some meat to them bones please.

Edited by David Josephs

30 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I read what you wrote and see an hypothesis claiming Prouty had foreknowledge of the assassination and does what he does to distance himself from that day and hide his involvement based on 3 accurate statements which you have not directly connected to your hypothesis. 

Having children and integration of schools is a statement.  Can you offer anything else from his actions which indicates his hatred enough of the man to be involved and cover up his murder?

You assume he was aware of something ergo Lansdale sends him away just in time not to be involved...  Or maybe Lansdale is smart enough to realize that the overly honest Prouty would recognize the Security void immediately, as he did, and make a big stink about it, throwing a monkey wrench into the cover-up.

Ultimately that's what he did and why he is being vilified from every direction except those interested in the truth.

I think the hypothesis is worth pursuing if indeed you really want to show the connections are real, rather than just drop it on the forum and see if someone comes to the rescue. 

For as you can see there are definitely two camps about the man here, and you've seen the positive support of the man as well as paragraphs from his doubters.  We have yet to see any of the Prouty doubters come to your aid with anything considered supporting evidence to help prove your hypothesis.

My quick explanation of his being removed by EGL due to his position and knowledge is just as possible as yours accusing him based on loosely connected, if connected at all, "accurate" statements.

I don't challenge your hypothesis to make you defensive, just to add some meat to them bones please.

Lets put our difference of opinions aside.  Hypothetically: Since you have a wealth of knowledge on the subject.  Let's say that Prouty was intimately involved in the assassination.  How would Prouty be useful to Lansdale?

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

On 4/23/2023 at 12:12 PM, Matthew Koch said:

Thanks for the laugh Michael!! https://rumble.com/v2ex9qi-911-wtc-2-collapse-rare-view.html

If you could, you would have cited data, but instead you ran for cover to the pentagon and selected cherry picked info to hide behind. Here's scientific proof btw (Molten Metal) https://rumble.com/v2e4uqg-the-great-thermate-debate.html https://rumble.com/v2g2t3a-ground-zero-months-later.html

What a coincidence that the part of the pentagon hit by the plane stored the records to the missing trillions of dollars that the pentagon announced it lost the day before. https://rumble.com/v2fee8e-pentagon-announces-it-lost-2.3-trillion-dollars-the-day-before-911.html Now I know 911 involves your favorite country Israel which is probably why you haven't looked much into it because you don't want to be labeled what you call Prouty which is "Anti Semitic" but how do you explain away the dancing Israelis? https://rumble.com/v2f9i7q-urban-moving-systems-aka-the-dancing-isralies.html or the spying ring from earlier that year that shadowed the hijackers? https://rumble.com/v2f4aj2-israeli-spying-ring-connected-to-911-hijackers.html

How about the put options, Just another coincidence? https://rumble.com/v2g2q88-911-insider-trading.html

Now as far as Prouty goes, Michael you have been unable to mention anything specifically antisemitic and have resorted to generalized guilt by association attacks about Prouty. I find that rather ironic given what you said about Ron Paul and your working for his campaign. Well the complaints about Prouty are the same as the complaints against Ron Paul and his "Racist Newsletter" which means that you are guilty of the same thing Prouty is... which is guilt by association so if Prouty is a Crackpot Antisemite because of people he has associated with.. then you are racist by the same standard, lol ; ) 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fl8oUEicVSQ

As I said, I have nothing more to say about Prouty in this thread, nor have I continued to follow the thread. However, I thought I would pay a quick visit to the thread to let you folks know that the rumble.com website that Matthew Koch keeps citing includes articles that argue that the moon landings were faked. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

Just now, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Lets put our difference of opinions aside.  Hypothetically: Since you have a wealth of knowledge on the subject.  Let's say that Prouty was intimately involved in the assassination.  How would have he been useful to Lansdale?

Ah, opinions.  I try and base my opinions on the results of research and the work of others who have come before me.

I have no desire to assume what you ask, for I see it much differently that you.

If Prouty was at all allowed to participate in forming his protection, no windows are open in DP or along the parade route.  Hundreds of military and/or police would have insured his safety and never have allowed the turn onto Elm as it was.  A set of ramps (remember this is the military) could easily have been place on Main after the overpass to allow him to cross over and get to the freeway, or they could take ELM all the way down.  He doesn't even name who ordered the stand down of protection as he is aware how high up that would have needed to be.  (Desmond Fitzgerald, Asst Sec of Defense and an ex Cravath, Swain and Moore lawyer?  I don't know... what I do know is the TEXTRON story I posted and how the removal of JFK if followed by escalation.)

Compare the pre and post NSAMs related to the removal of troops and foreign policy prepared by Bundy before he was assassinated.  Of note is item #7 which changes from helping Vietnam "develop additional governmental resources" versus "7. Planning should include different levels of possible increased activity"

Prouty exposes the Hamlet program in his book.  a major intentional FUBAR situation designed to escalate the war... yet disguised as something else.  

How would you see him being useful to Lansdale and why.  Please show your work B)

National Security Action Memorandum 273 - 11-26-63 compared to NSAM 263.docx

3 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

As I said, I have nothing more to say about Prouty in this thread, nor have I continued to follow the thread. However, I thought I would pay a quick visit to the thread to let you folks know that the rumble.com website that Matthew Koch keeps citing includes articles that argue that the moon landings were faked. 

As I posted elsewhere Michael... Jefferson owned slaves, doesn't make the Dec of Ind he wrote any less momentous.

You are aware that some sites are simply avenues for published work to see the light of day... if we judged Fox news on everything they've pushed, based on your standard, we'd not be able to accept anything, any one of their journalists  offered, ever.  But that's not the case.

Maybe you've shown us the other side of the Prouty coin...  we should always be careful to accept 100% of anything.
Your work can also can be respectfully read, yet not agreed with, without it being an indictment.

One man gathers what another man spills.

Like most baby boomers who were not born until after WWII was ended, I never really had much understanding of the true state of our nation from 1941 as it was mobilized into a massive military machine with everything geared toward one priority over all others.

As were every industrialized nation on Earth we were in an all-out battle with two nations whose armies had already been so massively built up and deployed in a campaign of world domination.

And these two armies had already achieved so much in that goal that one had taken over most of Europe and the other most of Southeast Asia, the Pacific islands West of Hawaii, even China itself.

If not for America's massive mobilization and all-out commitment in arms and fighting forces the Japanese would have become the rulers of that huge part of the world.

And with the natural resources of their conquered lands feeding their power continuously, each year they would have become even more powerful and difficult to confront.

In my older age with more time to study this part of our history, I am blown away at what it took for America to turn itself into a military force so powerful it was able to confront and defeat the massive Japanese expansion effort.

My appreciation for that achievement is enormous.

With that, just last night I watched a History Channel episode on General Curtis LeMay.

He lead the air war against Japan. His super aggressive tactics in bombing the island of Japan literally brought them to their knees. Yet, amazingly, even that kind of destruction still couldn't get their military leaders to surrender. Only the use of two atomic bombs directly upon populated regions of Japan finally undid the fanatic " fight to the last man, women and child death" grip those military mad men had on their nation.

Military men like LeMay had been given enormous status, power and respect.

Our victory over the Japanese made them revered hero icons.

More than later generations could truly understand.

Our top WWII generals and admirals were revered by most of our citizenry on levels equal to our own presidents.

And they knew it.

And many of them basked in that hero limelight.

Their egos pumped up to levels where they felt even presidents should abide them as equals. MacArthur/Truman. 

Generals like LeMay as well? 

One can imagine what Patton would have been like in that milieu.

Within 7 years we elected our top WWII general as president.

8 years later JFK changed that WWII general hero worship status situation.

To the bitterest chagrin of LeMay, Lemnitzer etc.

This rich kid, low level WW II Navy officer punk.

How dare he tell us to stand down and do things his way.

Same with the WW II heads of our vastly built-up intelligence agencies.

After the "Bay Of Pigs" fiasco the spoiled rich kid punk JFK tells the CIA hierarchy Dulles, Cabel and Bissell...you're all fired!?

Holy mackerel !

What was it Dulles once said about JFK?

"He ( JFK ) thought he was a little God." ?

Just sharing some contemplations about what seems to me to be a reasonable assessment regards the true nature of the power and respect conflict between the massive ego older WWII hero guard and JFK.

Was that conflict so deeply personal it could have inspired at least some talk of a coup such as the film "Seven Days In May" portrayed?

With the "Bay Of Pigs" tipping such seditious sentiment into the darkest realm possible territory?

This contemplation is a common one. Just repeating it here.

Edited by Joe Bauer

15 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Ah, opinions.  I try and base my opinions on the results of research and the work of others who have come before me.

I have no desire to assume what you ask, for I see it much differently that you.

If Prouty was at all allowed to participate in forming his protection, no windows are open in DP or along the parade route.  Hundreds of military and/or police would have insured his safety and never have allowed the turn onto Elm as it was.  A set of ramps (remember this is the military) could easily have been place on Main after the overpass to allow him to cross over and get to the freeway, or they could take ELM all the way down.  He doesn't even name who ordered the stand down of protection as he is aware how high up that would have needed to be.  (Desmond Fitzgerald, Asst Sec of Defense and an ex Cravath, Swain and Moore lawyer?  I don't know... what I do know is the TEXTRON story I posted and how the removal of JFK if followed by escalation.)

Compare the pre and post NSAMs related to the removal of troops and foreign policy prepared by Bundy before he was assassinated.  Of note is item #7 which changes from helping Vietnam "develop additional governmental resources" versus "7. Planning should include different levels of possible increased activity"

Prouty exposes the Hamlet program in his book.  a major intentional FUBAR situation designed to escalate the war... yet disguised as something else.  

How would you see him being useful to Lansdale and why.  Please show your work B)

National Security Action Memorandum 273 - 11-26-63 compared to NSAM 263.docx 32.98 kB · 0 downloads

In the early 1960s, L. Fletcher Prouty was assigned to the Office of the Secretary of Defense to work on military support for the clandestine operations of the CIA. He was later promoted to Colonel and continued his work in the Office of Special Operations.

Hypothetically:
Did Prouty find the hitmen?
Did he find find Oswald to be a good asset to be the patsy?

I know you don't like my opinions, but this has to be researched if it can be?
Are there any of the released records that show Prouty's actions during the time period?

17 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Michael, it's pretty pathetic you once again avoid answering the subject with another straw man fallacy and ridicule, in this case false comparison. Avoiding the question with straw man ridicule should now be called a "Michael Griffith" of the forum💯 since you are a serial offender.

Your critiques sound just like Vincent Bugliosi in Reclaiming History; shrill mocking while proclaiming that you are the supreme ruler of logic and we mere peasants aren't smart enough to understand. Meanwhile just like Bugliosi you can't prove your case😉