The Education Forum

What has been your unique contribution to JFK assassination research?

On 5/8/2023 at 4:34 AM, David Josephs said:

So you never came across any of the SS who mentions a shot or sound, or commotion just as they turned the corner resulting in Hickey looking down at the ground as he does? 

I cant remember Vince ever providing any (new)(valuable) information re the who-how-where-when-shot..... ie new info not available from the public police & fbi & SS records.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Marjan Rynkiewicz said:

I cant remember Vince ever providing any (new)(valuable) information re the who-how-where-when-shot..... ie new info not available from the public police & fbi & SS records.

Have confidence in your own beliefs. Don't rely on someone else (like me) to confirm your beliefs. Why do you care what I think about Hickey LOL? I have total confidence in my research. I don't need someone else's approval to validate it.

2 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Have confidence in your own beliefs. Don't rely on someone else (like me) to confirm your beliefs. Why do you care what I think about Hickey LOL? I have total confidence in my research. I don't need someone else's approval to validate it.

Do u know of any facts (research) that shows that Hickeyists are wrong?

Do u know of any facts re Hickey's AR15 that might be of interest to me (ie of interest to Hickeyists)(either supporting Hickeyists or the reverse).

U might be able to easily make a compilation of your research relating to the AR15 -- or at least give a rough summary from memory (without the need for exact quotes or exact dates etc).

That summary would include that that AR15 was placed into service at about 11 am, & killed the President at 12:30 pm, & was taken out of service at about 3 pm, & was never used again.

Edited by Marjan Rynkiewicz

Library and Archives Canada, which has the Louis M Bloomfield papers, refused to give me access to them in 2018. They claimed that as Bloomfield was a lawyer, documents in his papers were subject to solicitor-client privilege and therefore should not be disclosed to the public. My theory is that the archives closed access to his papers because of the 2017 JFK Act document release. JFK's assassination was in the news and I suspect that, because of this Bloomfield's wife may have been concerned that her former husband's name would again be associated with JFK's murder. Can't prove this but she is a likely suspect.

This was not the first lawsuit. Maurice Philipps had sued them because they refused to give him access to his papers many years earlier. I asked the Federal Court of Canada to conduct a judicial review of their decision and I won. They released almost all of his documents, with the exception of approximately 65 of them. The archives provided me with the names of the people whose documents were not released to me, and they did not match anyone I knew to be connected to Centro Mondiale Commerciale. As part of the settlement the archives agreed to digitize his papers. The most important aspect of his papers, are his letter books which contain letters he wrote regarding CMC. Bloomfield's role with this company was to represent some investors.

Attached is a link to copies of Bloomfield's documents that I copied from his papers.

https://archive.org/details/bloomfield_201907/Bloomfield - Alk/

Link below is for his letter books which have been digitized by the archives.

https://recherche-collection-search.bac-lac.gc.ca/eng/Home/Search?q=mg31-E25&num=25&start=0&OnlineCode=1

• 2 months later...