The Education Forum

10 Disturbing Parallels Between John Lennon’s Assassination and JFK, RFK and MLK

1 hour ago, Pete Mellor said:

I have read Fenton Bresler's 'Who Killed John Lennon' + Jack Jones' 'Let Me Take You Down' + John Wiener's 'Gimme Some Truth' + Phil Strongman's 'John Lennon-Life, Times & Assassination' + Strongman & Parker's 'John Lennon & The FBI Files'.

Having just finished reading 'Mind Games' I can say that I have learned more solid facts on John's assassination than all the previous publications put together.  I strongly recommend David Whelan's book.  Why?  Because of the glaring similarities, or as per the title of this thread states, the disturbing parallels of political executions of the 1960's.  Particularly the killing of RFK.

I have always found Chapman's biography strange, to say the least, but I have learned a lot more of his links with nefarious characters and associations.  Yet, in this open and shut case, there is so much that remains an unexplained mystery.  As for the Dakota scene itself, the medical evidence, the ballistics, the bullet holes in vestibule doors all show that Chapman could not have killed Lennon.  2 + 2 does not make 4 in this case.  The official narrative is impossible.  Therefore we are looking at a programmed patsy-assassin as per Sirhan.  I know this is open for those who will compare this to fake moon landings etc.  I would invite those to read Whelan's solid investigation and report their interpretations of his work, rather than ridicule the book simply because the world knows that Chapman shot Lennon.  

Thank you for your positive review Pete. I am very happy you found the book interesting and useful.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/27/2023 at 7:55 AM, David Whelan said:

I strongly advise you all not to engage with Michael Griffith. He is a patronising pest. Don't give him what he wants, IE, attention. 

Humm, if I said that about you, I'm pretty sure I'd get a moderator warning.

Anyway, I think it is embarrassing that this thread is still going. The case for a John Lennon assassination conspiracy is ludicrous--it is built on reading miles between the lines and on choosing to see dark, sinister implications in meaningless discrepancies in the reports/accounts on the shooting.

Edited by Michael Griffith

10 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

Anyway, I think it is embarrassing that this thread is still going. The case for a John Lennon assassination conspiracy is ludicrous--it is built on reading miles between the lines and on choosing to see dark, sinister implications in meaningless discrepancies in the reports/accounts on the shooting.

Maybe so, but can’t you stay out of it? You’ve made your point several times. 

David - I’ve never heard what Pete says about shots from the front. Would you mind elaborating on what the Roosevelt hospital doctor said, and what his role was that day? 

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

David - I’ve never heard what Pete says about shots from the front. Would you mind elaborating on what the Roosevelt hospital doctor said, and what his role was that day? 

Paul, you can hear Dr. Halleran talking about John's wounds in this audio clip:

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/p/dr-david-halleran-lennon-shot-at

11 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

With all due respect, I disagree.  I think there has been a cover-up of what really happened and why. Hopefully, this thread will reflect a willingness to agree-to-disagree, so that research can move forward easily...

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Maybe so, but can’t you stay out of it? You’ve made your point several times. 

Exactly...

6 hours ago, David Whelan said:

Paul, you can hear Dr. Halleran talking about John's wounds in this audio clip:

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/p/dr-david-halleran-lennon-shot-at

Thanks - does the autopsy report confirm this? I’m recalling Noguchi’s autopsy of RFK which is very clear even while ignored by msm. 

35 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks - does the autopsy report confirm this? I’m recalling Noguchi’s autopsy of RFK which is very clear even while ignored by msm. 

Paul, Lennon's autopsy report has never been publicly released.  The autopsy was performed by Elliot Gross, who replaced Michael Baden (he of HSCA medical panel) in 1979.  Gross had a very controversial career to say the least, allegations of misleading causes of death and concealment of evidence and accusations of corruption, leading in 2003 to a ban in performing autopsies.

Gross' reported conclusions concerning entry and exit wounds on Lennon's body were not in agreement with the surgeon and two nurses who worked on John at Roosevelt hospital.

I have just uncovered a shocking connection...

Update...

https://dylagence.wordpress.com/2021/03/12/a-possible-connection-in-the-vortex-odd-references-in-bob-dylans-my-own-version-of-you/

And BTW, if anyone is looking for a reason as to why John Lennon was assassinated, (as opposed to being killed by a deranged fan) I might be able to give you 40 million reasons...

Edited by Pamela Brown

How does one rectify this account with all the witnesses to the event, none of whom recall as far as I know shots from the front? There was no crowd around Lennon, as there was around RFK. It doesn’t make sense that the doorman was shooting. So who shot Lennon in the chest? 

Edited by Paul Brancato

15 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

How does one rectify this account with all the witnesses to the event, none of whom recall as far as I know shots from the front? There was no crowd around Lennon, as there was around RFK. It doesn’t make sense that the doorman was shooting. So who shot Lennon in the chest? 

It is a common misconception that there were multiple witnesses to the event. The doorman probably saw little, but his witness statements are being kept from the public - probably because he saw very little. Yoko's statements vary, but she has never said she saw Chapman shoot her husband. And thats it, no more witnesses from the kill zone. Cab Driver Richard Peterson alleges he saw Chapman raise a gun, but he has never said he saw Chairman's alleged bullets hit Lennon. From where his cab was parked, this would have been impossible. My book will reveal possible shooter scenarios and the exact location where Lennon was struck. I can reveal that the doorman almost certainly did not shot John.