The Education Forum

10 Disturbing Parallels Between John Lennon’s Assassination and JFK, RFK and MLK

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've interviewed Peterson a couple of times. Even though the Apple TV series and the recent People article appear to suggest that Peterson saw Chapman shoot Lennon. that is not what he said on the night of the murder and that is not what he said to me. Like I said, Peterson did not see Chapman's alleged bullets hit Lennon. His car was not adjacent to the driveway.  He could not see Lennon when he allegedly saw Chapman raise his gun.

To reiterate, no witnesses saw Chapman's alleged bullets hit John.

This might help:

https://open.substack.com/pub/davidwhelan/p/the-troubling-testimony-of-taxi-driver?r=2cp9du&utm_campaign=post&utm_medium=web

On 12/17/2023 at 3:03 PM, Paul Brancato said:

How does one rectify this account with all the witnesses to the event, none of whom recall as far as I know shots from the front? There was no crowd around Lennon, as there was around RFK. It doesn’t make sense that the doorman was shooting. So who shot Lennon in the chest? 

What broke the glass on the vestibule door to the security office that Lennon entered seeking help?

7 hours ago, David Andrews said:

What broke the glass on the vestibule door to the security office that Lennon entered seeking help?

& that's the million dollar question David.  Well, one of a few million dollar questions.

Was Lennon seeking help when he entered the vestibule?  Chapman standing at his shooting position just inside the entrance could not have hit John in the front, nor caused the bullet holes in the glass doors.

What caused the bullet holes low down in the glass vestibule doors?

If the Roosevelt hospital medical statements of Lennon's gunshot wounds are correct, i.e. shots entering left front upper chest, from relatively close range, causing vital arteries to his heart to turn into 'mush' that in their opinion would cause instant death, then how did John walk up steps, through another door into the concierge's area and on into security office to say "I've been shot"?

If Chapman was using 'hollow point' bullets how did three of the four hits exit Lennon's back?

Exactly how did Jay Hastings' shirt front get covered in blood?

Where exactly, in front or behind or towards the courtyard, was Yoko when John was hit?

Why do all the statements given by the Dakota staff etc., not concur with each other?

Yet, in spite of all the unanswered questions, anomalies and non-investigation of this open and shut case, the world knows that Chapman shot Lennon, no question about it.

If there were 'no witnesses' how do we know just where Chapman was standing in relationship to John?

21 hours ago, David Whelan said:

With all due respect, I posted the link just once...

37 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

& that's the million dollar question David.  Well, one of a few million dollar questions.

Was Lennon seeking help when he entered the vestibule?  Chapman standing at his shooting position just inside the entrance could not have hit John in the front, nor caused the bullet holes in the glass doors.

What caused the bullet holes low down in the glass vestibule doors?

If the Roosevelt hospital medical statements of Lennon's gunshot wounds are correct, i.e. shots entering left front upper chest, from relatively close range, causing vital arteries to his heart to turn into 'mush' that in their opinion would cause instant death, then how did John walk up steps, through another door into the concierge's area and on into security office to say "I've been shot"?

If Chapman was using 'hollow point' bullets how did three of the four hits exit Lennon's back?

Exactly how did Jay Hastings' shirt front get covered in blood?

Where exactly, in front or behind or towards the courtyard, was Yoko when John was hit?

Why do all the statements given by the Dakota staff etc., not concur with each other?

Yet, in spite of all the unanswered questions, anomalies and non-investigation of this open and shut case, the world knows that Chapman shot Lennon, no question about it.

Did John and Yoko climb out of the limo on the street, or did the limo turn into the driveway leading to the center courtyard first?  

3 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

Did John and Yoko climb out of the limo on the street, or did the limo turn into the driveway leading to the center courtyard first?  

The limo was on the street.  According to statement Yoko walked down the driveway, followed by Lennon.

3 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

If there were 'no witnesses' how do we know just where Chapman was standing in relationship to John?

There were four witnesses who saw Chapman and doorman Perdomo after shots were heard.  All four place Chapman at the left side of the entrance of the driveway (the doorman booth side).  Perdomo & Chapman also stated same.  Chapman also said he was twenty feet away from Lennon when he fired shots.

Why were two different types of bullets recovered from John's autopsy, 1 x hollow point & 1 x 38cal?

19 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

The limo was on the street.  According to statement Yoko walked down the driveway, followed by Lennon.

But we don't know anything more specific than that? Before or after the driveway to the courtyard? 

I read that Yoko may have been 40 feet ahead of John.  

19 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

There were four witnesses who saw Chapman and doorman Perdomo after shots were heard.  All four place Chapman at the left side of the entrance of the driveway (the doorman booth side).  Perdomo & Chapman also stated same.  Chapman also said he was twenty feet away from Lennon when he fired shots.

Why were two different types of bullets recovered from John's autopsy, 1 x hollow point & 1 x 38cal?

That is an open area, so not easy to pinpoint.  

Chapman says a lot of things. I would look for corroboration to what he said.

Has Chapman tried to account for the two types of bullets? 

I also read somewhere that Chapman nodded at Yoko...

Edited by Pamela Brown

31 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:

That is an open area, so not easy to pinpoint.  

Chapman says a lot of things. I would look for corroboration to what he said.

Has Chapman tried to account for the two types of bullets? 

I also read somewhere that Chapman nodded at Yoko...

My book addresses all of these open areas and uses corroboration to explain the actual truth of the event.

6 minutes ago, David Whelan said:

My book addresses all of these open areas and uses corroboration to explain the actual truth of the event.

With all due respect...your book presents your position on what you think happened...

22 minutes ago, David Whelan said:

Have you read it?

I will when it arrives, but that is not relevant to my point, which is that it seems to me you were trying to posit an appeal to authority, which we all know is a fallacy of logic...