The Education Forum

10 Disturbing Parallels Between John Lennon’s Assassination and JFK, RFK and MLK

15 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

Chapman was not 25 feet away. He was within 10 feet of Lennon when he opened fire. The autopsy report says Lennon was hit four times from behind, two in the back and two in the shoulder. 

This is all just crazy talk. Lennon was not "assassinated." He was murdered by a deranged fan of the Beatles. Chapman was a nobody. He confessed to the crime, for heaven's sake.

And, pray tell, what wild theory do you have about motive? Why would the supposed conspiracy that allegedly assassinated Lennon have wanted to assassinate him and then frame Chapman for the crime in December 1980?

I'm reporting what the trauma room surgeon said who worked on Lennon, i.e. "John Lennon was shot four times in his left front chest, with three bullets coming out of his left back - at close range.

He was murdered by a deranged fan of the Beatles. So the MSM reported, however in 1980 Chapman was a fan of Todd Rundgren.

Chapman was a nobody.  Yes, a low paid security guard who could afford to travel the world as well as stalk Lennon, flying from Hawaii to NY twice, once via Chicago staying in top hotels.

Sure, I agree with you, it's another open and shut case!  Chapman was there, witnessed by the doorman, and confessed to the killing.

So too was Sirhan, he was there in the pantry, shooting, in front of witnesses, killing a liberal anti-war advocate.  Sirhan had his mantra 'RFK Must Die'. Chapman's mantra was his Catcher in the Rye.

Michael, I don't have answers, but I certainly have questions.  As Jim Marrs wrote in my copy of Crossfire, 'Pete, always question authority'. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

…don’t want to derail but…..didn’t Thane Caesar deliver the (accidental?) fatal shot?

Then dispose of the offending weapon?

Edited by Sean Coleman

1 hour ago, Pete Mellor said:

I'm reporting what the trauma room surgeon said who worked on Lennon, i.e. "John Lennon was shot four times in his left front chest, with three bullets coming out of his left back - at close range.

He was murdered by a deranged fan of the Beatles. So the MSM reported, however in 1980 Chapman was a fan of Todd Rundgren.

Chapman was a nobody.  Yes, a low paid security guard who could afford to travel the world as well as stalk Lennon, flying from Hawaii to NY twice, once via Chicago staying in top hotels.

Sure, I agree with you, it's another open and shut case!  Chapman was there, witnessed by the doorman, and confessed to the killing.

So too was Sirhan, he was there in the pantry, shooting, in front of witnesses, killing a liberal anti-war advocate.  Sirhan had his mantra 'RFK Must Die'. Chapman's mantra was his Catcher in the Rye.

Michael, I don't have answers, but I certainly have questions.  As Jim Marrs wrote in my copy of Crossfire, 'Pete, always question authority'. 

Sometimes the official and/or MSM version of an event is correct. Not everything that is reported by the MSM is false. 

The idea that the MIC and/or the CIA assassinated John Lennon is just crazy. They had no conceivable motive, no reason to do so. The guy who shot Lennon admitted he shot him and explained why he shot him. Yes, this is "case closed." 

Can you imagine what your average educated person will think when they visit this forum as guests and see this kind of craziness taken seriously by members of the forum? 

3 hours ago, David Whelan said:

I strongly advise you all not to engage with Michael Griffith. He is a patronising pest. Don't give him what he wants, IE, attention. 

Oh, yeah, don't engage with someone who recognizes your theory for the embarrassing, nutty speculation that it is. Yeah, stay away from people who won't endorse your bizarre, paranoid theory.

Tell me, do you believe the Moon landings were faked, that 9/11 was an inside job, that a missile hit the Pentagon and not an airliner, that the WTC towers were brought down with controlled demolitions, that Churchill had FDR poisoned, that Princess Diana was assassinated by the Secret Team? Just curious. 

Interview with British barrister Fenton Bresler from 1989 on topic of his book 'Who Killed John Lennon'.

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/p/author-fenton-bresler-discusses-john?utm_campaign=email-post&r=28c1rs&utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email#details

On 9/27/2023 at 4:55 AM, David Whelan said:

I strongly advise you all not to engage with Michael Griffith. He is a patronising pest. Don't give him what he wants, IE, attention. 

Thank you for saying it.

On 9/27/2023 at 12:55 PM, David Whelan said:

I do follow David's investigative work on the Lennon case and always appreciate Paul's input on many threads, but this is a Forum where there are many contrary views and opinions on many controversial topics. I do find Michael's input to the JFK case very valuable.  While he considers other questioning of official verdicts as 'craziness', he is welcome to that opinion.  The Lennon killing has never been properly investigated in relation to Chapman's background, in the same way that Sirhan's part in RFK's assassination has been ignored by official investigative agencies.  To quote MG, can you imagine what your average educated person will think when they visit this forum and come across the topic of CIA's MK/Ultra?

I have read Michael's posts on many topics ranging from the state of Israel, the USS Liberty to climate change, and I could debate the issues surrounding Dianna Spencer's death too.  However, whether posts posit conspiracy or otherwise it is all part of the soup of this forum and all members have the right to give their two penneth...or cents worth. 

• 2 months later...

Today, the 43rd anniversary of John's killing, David Whelan's three year investigation of this mindless event has culminated in the publication of his book 'Mind Games: The Assassination of John Lennon', which is available on Amazon in paperback price $20. 

According to the book's rear cover, "Whelan's investigation uncovered evidence which proves that Chapman was a mind-controlled patsy enabling a second shooter to assassinate Lennon as he entered his Dakota residence.  Whelan concludes that nefarious individuals and hidden organisations conspired to kill John Lennon."

To quote Sean Ono Lennon "Pacifist revolutionaries are historically killed by the government, and anybody who thinks that Mark Chapman was just some guy who killed my dad for his personal interests is insane, I think, or very naive, or hasn't thought about it clearly."

As this thread, raised by Mr Whelan claims, 'Disturbing Parallels' between Lennon's killing and other political executions of the 1960's, I would recommend reading this book.

Apple tv has produced a series 'John Lennon: Murder Without a Trial' which raises the spectre of the CIA’s mind-control program, MK-ultra which is covered. Including the fact that a CIA MK-ultra control consultant, Milton Kline, was allowed access to Chapman through his defence team.  Previously unseen archive footage of Milton Kline is then shown. Manchurian Candidates, Kline states: “you could train them to use firearms indiscriminately, you could train them to shoot people with very little feeling or thought. With no hesitancy. With no concern”.

Among the many disturbing aspects of this case which David Whelan highlights in his book are the statements from the Roosevelt Hospital staff who worked on Lennon, Dr. David Halleran says John Lennon was shot four times in his left front chest, with three bullets coming out of his left back - at close range. Chapman was 25 feet behind Lennon.  Disturbing parallels with Sirhan.

10 hours ago, Paul Rigby said:

Congratulations to Dave Whelan on the publication of his ground-breaker. 

From a few days ago, his most recent appearance on Out of the Blank:

https://youtu.be/7CRPZni9DXc?si=tnrmh5q1PGzVddCS

Paul, Thanks for the heads up on Robbie's OotB.,  Very interesting to hear D.W.

Looking forward to this book dropping through my letterbox.

I've been reading Jack Jones' Let Me Take You Down, and find it both curious and perplexing.  We have Mark Chapman psychoanalyzing himself, basically.  Over and over. There is obviously an agenda and something being concealed. It's just too pat...which convinces me more than ever that MDC had someone (or more than one) egging him on.  

I see the guilty plea and subsequent no trial as indications that whatever these people or influences were, they were to be kept secret.  

And, to take it one step further, I put my bet on Bob Dylan knowing whatever these things represent and hinting to them in MMF...

Edited by Pamela Brown

Thank you for highlighting my new book on John Lennon's assassination.

https://www.amazon.com/Mind-Games-Assassination-John-Lennon/dp/B0CPMYSK9Z/ref=sr_1_25?crid=3IK0DB0WWHZRB&keywords=lennon+book&qid=1702380808&sprefix=lennon+book%2Caps%2C182&sr=8-25

I have now spent over three years investigating the case and have managed to obtain the lead detective's notebooks and paperwork. Spoiler alert - the official narrative we have been sold is an ocean of lies.

Regarding Jack Jones 1992 book on Chapman, this was very much an official narrative bolstering project. Jones deliberately avoided the actual mechanics of the assassination regarding people, geography and forensics at the location. Detail is not where Jones wanted to go. Tellingly, Jones also avoided the medical evidence. The official Lennon murder narrative never had a better friend than Jack Jones. 

Hopefully this forum will allow us to have a John Lennon assassination thread. I have requested it, but so far crickets.

image.jpeg.45dfc123d947774ee210b31170d0005b.jpeg

Thank you, David.  I will be reading your book shortly.

I do agree that the assassination of John Lennon deserves its own thread. I think you are already demonstrating, and I sincerely hope that I can, from my unique perspective of the Bob Dylan connection, as well, the fact that the whole story of what really happened to John and why has yet to be fully revealed or  acknowledged...

I can also add that, by odd coincidence, when I asked on the rec.music.dylan group where Bob was on December 8, 1980 and just what he had to say at that time about the murder of John Lennon, not only were there no answers, but that board, and also rec.music.beatles, where I subsequently asked that question, have been spammed with posts in the Thai language ever since... rmd has settled down a bit, but rmb is unusable except through a filtering site such as novabbs.com.

Also, maybe an odd coincidence that someone seems to be trying to mess up a couple of my social media accounts.  And, last but not least, my laptop briefly went haywire, but fortunately, the wizards at our local Apple store were able to quickly restore it...

So I think we have a mystery that deserves to be unraveled...

I have read Fenton Bresler's 'Who Killed John Lennon' + Jack Jones' 'Let Me Take You Down' + John Wiener's 'Gimme Some Truth' + Phil Strongman's 'John Lennon-Life, Times & Assassination' + Strongman & Parker's 'John Lennon & The FBI Files'.

Having just finished reading 'Mind Games' I can say that I have learned more solid facts on John's assassination than all the previous publications put together.  I strongly recommend David Whelan's book.  Why?  Because of the glaring similarities, or as per the title of this thread states, the disturbing parallels of political executions of the 1960's.  Particularly the killing of RFK.

I have always found Chapman's biography strange, to say the least, but I have learned a lot more of his links with nefarious characters and associations.  Yet, in this open and shut case, there is so much that remains an unexplained mystery.  As for the Dakota scene itself, the medical evidence, the ballistics, the bullet holes in vestibule doors all show that Chapman could not have killed Lennon.  2 + 2 does not make 4 in this case.  The official narrative is impossible.  Therefore we are looking at a programmed patsy-assassin as per Sirhan.  I know this is open for those who will compare this to fake moon landings etc.  I would invite those to read Whelan's solid investigation and report their interpretations of his work, rather than ridicule the book simply because the world knows that Chapman shot Lennon.