The Education Forum

10 Disturbing Parallels Between John Lennon’s Assassination and JFK, RFK and MLK

Thanks Pete. I knew there must have been an identification problem. Where did you get the info on a Perdomo quote in the LA Times from 1989? 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Where did you get the info on a Perdomo quote in the LA Times from 1989? 

J. A. San Roman; Commander in Failed Bay of Pigs Invasion - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

1 hour ago, Pete Mellor said:

Thank you for that. Pretty convincing that Sturgis was mistaken. 

14 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thank you for that. Pretty convincing that Sturgis was mistaken. 

Paul, mistaken or blowing a smokescreen.  I've always smelt something fishy with Sturgis' statement of Perdomo's death in '74 & the man buried before his family knew anything about his death!  If that is true.

However, the Dakota Perdomo appears to be part of a family group of Perdomo's employed at the Dakota.  Jose is employed there in '69, following a brother already working there.  It is also believed that a further later generation of Perdomo's also gained employment at the building.

However, with or without any Operation 40 link, the Dakota Perdomo must be in the frame if a 2nd shooter is considered.  The ballistics raise suspicion, as does some confused witness statements and Perdomo's withdrawal from the limelight immediately following the shooting.

Sadly, just like all the other lone-nut assassinations of the liberal/anti-war/peace advocates the truth eludes.

• 1 month later...

After investigating John Lennon's assassination for over three years now, I can confidently claim with 99% certainty, that Dakota Jose Perdomo was not Bay of Pigs Jose Perdomo. Journalist Jim Gaines gave the whole world the ultimate Lennon murder red herring when he finally revealed Perdomo's name in 1987. Gaines claimed that Perdomo spoke to Chapman about the Bay of Pigs. Chapman has never mentioned this conversation, but by linking Perdomo and the Bay of Pigs, Gaines laid down a chain of confusion that has lasted for over 35 years. I believe this must have been deliberate.

Dakota Perdomo is still a man of great interest regarding a conspiracy to kill John Lennon and the public still have not been allowed to see his witness statements.

More info here:

https://davidwhelan.substack.com/

Thanks for the update. Why hide his witness statements? Whoever this Perdomo is, (and I’m inclined to think as you do that it’s not the same Perdomo, mostly from photo comparisons) if his witness statements are secret that is indeed troubling and demands explanation. 

36 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Mark Chapman murdered John Lennon - the end.

I figured you would ignore the parallels between Lennon's death and the deaths of JFK, RFK, and MLK. Consider:

-- Lennon was shot while standing up. So were RFK and MLK, and JFK was standing up before he got into the limousine.

-- Lennon and JFK had the same first name.

-- All four victims were males.

-- All four victims were shot while wearing clothes--and shoes.

-- All four victims died of gunshot wounds.

-- All four victims were Democrats.

-- All four victims had spoken in front of large crowds.

And on and on we could go. Let me guess: You dismiss all of these parallels as coincidences, right? 

Edited by Michael Griffith

6 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

I figured you would ignore the parallels between Lennon's death and the deaths of JFK, RFK, and MLK. Consider:

-- Lennon was shot while standing up. So were RFK and MLK, and JFK was standing up before he got into the limousine.

-- Lennon and JFK had the same first name.

-- All four victims were males.

-- All four victims were shot while wearing clothes--and shoes.

-- All four victims died of gunshot wounds.

-- All four victims were Democrats.

-- All four victims had spoken in front of large crowds.

And on and on we could go. Let me guess: You dismiss all of these parallels as coincidences, right? 

I don't think you realise, Michael, how deep this goes.

I work about a minutes walk away from the Cavern Club, where John Lennon played with popular beat combo 'The Beatles". About two minutes walk beyond the Cavern is the site where John Wilkes Booth's dad used to appear in productions in a local theatre (Theatre Royal Liverpool, WIlliamson Square). I live in Bootle, up the road from where Tony Blairs wife, Cherie Booth, John Wilkes Booth's reputed descendant, is from. Hmm?

Essentially, I'm not sure we've ever been told where, exactly, Bilderburg alumni Tony Blair was on the 22nd November 1963?

Edited by Mike Hardwick

It's interesting to see the energy and commitment people put into shoring up the now discredited John Lennon murder official narrative on this thread. It's almost as if they see the official John Lennon murder narrative as some kind of sacred text that must be defended with angry rigour and pathetically, often childish humour - 'I suppose you think the earth is flat and you wear a tin foil hat, etc etc' - yawn.

Surely if you come across a thread you disagree with, you would not put too much energy into commenting on said thread. Bu the same old people angrily spew out their comments on this thread, over and over again - have these people not got better things to do with their lives? These kind of people have not spent the last three years of their lives investigating John Lennon's murder, but they still feel they can comment on my work with some kind of righteous authority.

Ultimately, I believe these kind of people always come into three categories -  they are either cowards who cannot face uncomfortable truths that might prove that they have swallowed a lie for decades. They are intellectually immature and cannot handle any counter-information that challenges their pre-existing micro knowledge of a subject, or, they work for the intelligence agencies. I believe the modern zeitgeist of cancel-culture and narcism has created these kind of people intentionally. Don't think just feel. Turn off your logical mind and tap into your emotions.

These people deserve our pity and not scorn and that, is the most damming assessment of all.

On 7/20/2023 at 7:09 PM, Jonathan Cohen said:

Another highly informative post by the omniscient Mr Cohen.

• 2 months later...
On 7/20/2023 at 7:09 PM, Jonathan Cohen said:

Speaking in 2011, Dr. David Halleran says John Lennon was shot four times in his left front chest, with three bullets coming out of his left back - at close range. Chapman was 25 feet behind Lennon.

On 9/23/2023 at 3:38 AM, Pete Mellor said:

Speaking in 2011, Dr. David Halleran says John Lennon was shot four times in his left front chest, with three bullets coming out of his left back - at close range. Chapman was 25 feet behind Lennon.

Chapman was not 25 feet away. He was within 10 feet of Lennon when he opened fire. The autopsy report says Lennon was hit four times from behind, two in the back and two in the shoulder. 

This is all just crazy talk. Lennon was not "assassinated." He was murdered by a deranged fan of the Beatles. Chapman was a nobody. He confessed to the crime, for heaven's sake.

And, pray tell, what wild theory do you have about motive? Why would the supposed conspiracy that allegedly assassinated Lennon have wanted to assassinate him and then frame Chapman for the crime in December 1980?

Edited by Michael Griffith