The Education Forum

RFK jr says CIA killed JFK

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Why did RFK Jr. say that the Durham Report agrees with Russiagate being a hoax?

Read precisely what he said in the Mainstream vs MAGA Cooler:

This highlights the fact that the Durham Report should raise alarm bells with all people who care about government misconduct and election integrity, regardless of party, because it shows that government entities worked to sabotage a presidential nominee's campaign and tried to alter the electoral outcome. But, since this effort was done by liberal government elements against Donald Trump, most liberals don't want to admit it happened. 

I can honestly say that if the shoe were on the other foot, if it had been conservative government elements trying to undermine the Democratic Party's nominee, I would be just as adamant that the guilty parties should be brought to justice. 

Edited by Michael Griffith

If RFK somehow got enough votes in the primaries to be included in the general election as a 3rd party candidate it would only hurt the Democrats.

Robert Kennedy Jr's name recognition alone would attract millions of voters.

But none of those voters would come from the Republican side.

They are locked in and the Kennedy personae is too liberal for them.

If Ralph Nader could pull away 2 million Democratic voters when he ran...RFK would certainly garner way more support than that. The Kennedy name and charisma is still alive with baby boomer Democrats imo.

In 1996 Ross Perot actually pulled votes away from George Bush Sr. much more than Clinton. If it weren't for Ross Perot, Clinton would have lost that election.

Perot's 1996 presidential election vote total was 19.7 million!

That was 18.9 percent of the popular vote!

I would guess RFK Jr. could pull in 3 to 4 million votes if he ran as a 3d party candidate.

Maybe even more.

Enough to give the Republicans the White House.

1 hour ago, Michael Griffith said:

This highlights the fact that the Durham Report should raise alarm bells with all people who care about government misconduct and election integrity, regardless of party, because it shows that government entities worked to sabotage a presidential nominee's campaign and tried to alter the electoral outcome. But, since this effort was done by liberal government elements against Donald Trump, most liberals don't want to admit it happened. 

I can honestly say that if the shoe were on the other foot, if it had been conservative government elements trying to undermine the Democratic Party's nominee, I would be just as adamant that the guilty parties should be brought to justice. 

Michael, I'm a liberal Democrat and I do want to know if the FBI and/or CIA engages in trying to rig the election in either direction.

Years ago the Mueller investigation was conducted and it concluded that the Russians interfered with the 2016 election in Trump's favor. This is often referred to as Russiagate.

Trump theorized that Russiagate was a politically-motivated deep-state plot designed to discredit him. This plot is often referred to as the Russiagate witch-hunt or hoax.

The Durham investigation was then conducted in order to find out if the Mueller investigation was indeed a part of a Russiagate witch hunt.

The Durham investigation found no evidence of the Mueller investigation being part of a politically-motivated plot designed to discredit Trump.

So why is it that you contradict the findings of the Durham investigation and say that "[the FBI] worked to sabotage [Donald Trump's] campaign and tried to alter the electoral outcome?"

14 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

MG-

I agree with you.

I am old enough to remember when it was (mostly) only leftie-liberals who pursued JFKA. This revolted me--Really? Just because JFK was perceived as a liberal, then only liberals should be concerned about the JFKA? 

Now we have Team Deep State targeting Trump before, during and after his Presidency. Obviously so...consider the Hunter Biden laptop. 

Are we to imagine that the Deep State, which has sent tentacles into US politics again and again, and which many of us believe helped depose JFK, Nixon and Carter...did not interfere with the Trump Presidency? 

Was there a US President in history more loathed by the CIA than Trump? Possibly JFK, and that's only possibly.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

RFK Jr. clarified he was not talking to the dead literally, but meditating.

The much more important quote from that story (notice the snotty use of the word "insisted," rather than "stated" or "observed."):

Regarding his decision to run against President Joe Biden, Kennedy insisted the Democratic Party has become "a war party … the party of the neocons," adding, "It's become the party of Wall Street and the party of censorship, which, I think [is] antithetical to liberal values."

Edited by Benjamin Cole

I thought this thread had been banished to the water cooler section. Life after death?

BTW, the same perps behind to Russiagate Hoax are the ones making sure President Biden does not release the JFK Records. 

Interesting.