The Education Forum

RFK jr says CIA killed JFK

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

32 minutes ago, John Deignan said:

Not much substance in the article. 

What's interesting, though, is that we're reading this headline in Rupert Murdoch's NYPost -- a U.S. mainstream media publication.

As in the case of Tucker Carlson's recent JFKA monologue on Fox, we're seeing an apparent frontal assault on the 59 & 1/2 year Mockingbird suppression of the truth about the JFK assassination in the U.S. M$M.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

What's interesting, though, is that we're reading this headline in Rupert Murdoch's NYPost -- a U.S. mainstream media publication.

I'm here in the Northeast...  other than for it's quality Sports writers, the Post is regarded as quite the rag.  Is it amazing though how the GOP is the spearhead for transparency at this point... :huh:

The CIA was not in the room at Bethesda.  The CIA didn't order the doctors to do what they did and not do what they should have.

It's easy to blame the CIA, they are the doberman gnarling its teeth and barking while its Military Masters remain hidden and safe within their own world of justice and accountability.  If the CIA was involved - which they were - it was at the direction of Military masters.

At least that's the conclusion I'm drawn to after my time digging.

7 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

It's easy to blame the CIA, they are the doberman gnarling its teeth and barking while its Military Masters remain hidden and safe within their own world of justice and accountability.  If the CIA was involved - which they were - it was at the direction of Military masters.

It could be why Maxwell Taylor, according to his son, was brought to tears twice when the subject of theJFK assassiation came up. Was this military general really just a sentimental crybaby, or was it something else?

Well, this is three biggies in a row:

Tucker Carlson

Ron Paul

RFK Jr.

3 hours ago, David Josephs said:

I'm here in the Northeast...  other than for it's quality Sports writers, the Post is regarded as quite the rag.  Is it amazing though how the GOP is the spearhead for transparency at this point... :huh:

The CIA was not in the room at Bethesda.  The CIA didn't order the doctors to do what they did and not do what they should have.

At least that's the conclusion I'm drawn to after my time digging.

DJ--

i think John Newman is looking into a non-CIA angle to the JFKA. 

If I had to bet, I would put odds on the CIA Miami station, and related exiles, mercenaries. They had means, motivation and opportunity. I suspect a very small number of witting pre-JFKA participants. The same group may have "stalked" JFK in Chicago and Miami. 

But certainly, the full story has never been told. 

And no government can investigate itself. 

59 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

DJ--

i think John Newman is looking into a non-CIA angle to the JFKA. 

If I had to bet, I would put odds on the CIA Miami station, and related exiles, mercenaries. They had means, motivation and opportunity. I suspect a very small number of witting pre-JFKA participants. The same group may have "stalked" JFK in Chicago and Miami. 

But certainly, the full story has never been told. 

And no government can investigate itself. 

From the presentations I have seen of his, (I was in Dallas in Nov, 2019 doing my Rifle presentation when I saw his talk about this very thing)  I think John is set out to show how Veciana was actually acting within military parameters and not CIA - but I am in no way speaking for him.  Let his words speak for themself:

https://whowhatwhy.org/politics/government-integrity/antonio-veciana-mystery-man-in-jfk-assassination-part-1/.  

I have always felt the Military was the prime mover here with the CIA doing their part.  Will opening released documents for a while I came across this showing that LUCIEN CONEIN was on loan to the CIA from the ACSI within the military structure despite many, including myself, believing he was CIA thru and thru on loan to the military. (I may also be misinterpreting this document - maybe Larry H. or someone with deeper knowledge can chime in and set it straight)

John also uses these 2017-18 releases to make his case.  Again, I do not purport to speak for Mr. Newman and have not yet read the books.  I believe Jim D does a review as well on K&K.

1348590161_LUCIENCONEINwasACSIArmy-notCIA-web.thumb.jpg.84355c64c8d04913413b0c9cf3d1a899.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

I am out of my depth on these topics, and moreover I live offshore and cannot get Newman's books. 

I have read the whowhatwhere article, and I am following Newman's Youtubes. 

My bias or inclination is that no one conspires a presidential assassination with more than a few confederates. And those confederates are very close, such as buddies from a shooting war for a lost but high moral cause.  In short, Bay of Pigs Cuban exiles. 

12 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

My bias or inclination is that no one conspires a presidential assassination with more than a few confederates. And those confederates are very close, such as buddies from a shooting war for a lost but high moral cause.  In short, Bay of Pigs Cuban exiles. 

I agree Ben, in principle.  Unless you are ordered to do something, a highly compartmentalized something, which by default includes you in the crimes being perpetrated which you may or may not even realize until it is way too late.

What they did at Bethesda had little to do with BoP exiles - yet those who partook are as guilty as the people pulling the triggers and could be hung out to dry with a glance from any of the BRASS in the room.

"Under penalty of the full weight of the Uniform Code of Military Justice you will never divulge what you saw, heard or did with regards to the assignment you've just been given."

==

This is the one for the CIA.  "The Organization"

104-10112-10194CIATerminationSecrecyOathp1.thumb.png.357ce39e0cc5d6690b2be6f9fea661cf.png

104-10112-10194CIATerminationSecrecyOathp2.thumb.png.64b8f2eae4d460138091ec5417ac7aec.png

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

I agree Ben, in principle.  Unless you are ordered to do something, a highly compartmentalized something, which by default includes you in the crimes being perpetrated which you may or may not even realize until it is way too late.

What they did at Bethesda had little to do with BoP exiles - yet those who partook are as guilty as the people pulling the triggers and could be hung out to dry with a glance from any of the BRASS in the room.

"Under penalty of the full weight of the Uniform Code of Military Justice you will never divulge what you saw, heard or did with regards to the assignment you've just been given."

==

This is the one for the CIA.  "The Organization"

104-10112-10194CIATerminationSecrecyOathp1.thumb.png.357ce39e0cc5d6690b2be6f9fea661cf.png

104-10112-10194CIATerminationSecrecyOathp2.thumb.png.64b8f2eae4d460138091ec5417ac7aec.png

Tink Thompson said something along the lines of there was a small plot, and large amount of complicity after the JFKA.  

I agree with that. 

For sake of argument, let us suppose a small plot---LHO (as unwitting accomplice) and three CIA assets from the Cuba situation (remember, there are thousands of CIA assets in the US in late 1963, due to Cuba). 

Let us even grant this was a "rogue plot." 

That is still an intolerable situation for the intel state-military state.

So four CIA assets murder JFK, after he fires the CIA chief.  For the CIA to say, "Yes, there were our guys but we did not approve their action," would be a disaster. 

Such a storyline becoming public might lead to the abolition of the CIA, and a sharp reduction on covert ops and the hiring of assets---institutional survival is at stake, and also back then cold and hot warriors deeply believed they were in a divine struggle against rank communism and despotism (and they were, in some regards). 

OK, so LHO gets the blame and also is murdered. The other three? Perhaps they disappeared too. Or maybe it was Eladio Del Valle and Herminino Diaz, both dead by 1967. 

I am not here to defend the CIA. But a true rogue action might leave the CIA unsure of what happened. (The CIA is sure about whatever Joannides was doing in New Orleans, which AG Merrick Garland and President Biden are making sure you never find out). 

There are weaknesses in my storyline. I am not sure how LHO's wallet ends up at the Tippit murder scene. I suppose it is possible it fell out of LHO's pocket somehow. Seems very unlikely.  The only street murder in US history where the perp helpfully leaves his wallet at the scene. 

As usual, the JFKA is always horrible and never fails to fascinate. 

This story by RFK Jr is getting some legs.

I have now see it being carried by about four or five different outlets.

As I said that with the additions of Ron Paul and Carlson is really kind of significant I think.

2 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

OK, so LHO gets the blame and also is murdered. The other three? Perhaps they disappeared too. Or maybe it was Eladio Del Valle and Herminino Diaz, both dead by 1967. 

I am not here to defend the CIA. But a true rogue action might leave the CIA unsure of what happened

Thanks Ben, for expanding on your comments and being persistent.

what gives me pause in accepting something like that is the planning and time involved in arranging the "after", the cover-up.

On the afternoon of the assassination in Mexico, agents from the what was said to be the "highest level of government" arrived at each of the bus line's main and satellite locations and simply took all the records related to Sept 26 - Oct 4.  How would they possibly know to do that with LHO and a few exiles being the prime movers?

That's just one small example... the cover-up was amazingly well orchestrated, with contingencies and double sets of facts in virtually every key area (the tramps come to mind) so that witnesses can be telling the truth and be contradicting a different story to confuse all at the same time without knowing it.  

JOANNIDES is a great name to pull out as an example of subterfuge to the highest extent - he was the liaison for the CIA to the investigators.  Now you know I would never leave you without a few documents B)

The signature block here is actually Joannides. and below a fitness report for a very applicable period of time.

5a85e81b3eb59_JoannidesisWalterDNewby.jpg.e19108065e318481375fcaf063426147.jpg

5a0b1dfe0dcb4_63-10-17GeorgeJoannidesFitenssreportJan63-Jul63-CaseofficerforDRE.thumb.png.85c28354154e0cda6604d61e9b5236fd.png