The Education Forum

THE SMALLEST CONSPIRACY POSSIBLE: A THOUGHT EXPERIMENT.

Joe Civello was the Dallas underboss, Carlos Marcello the overboss.

Marcello reigned over the entire area of Louisiana, Texas, etc.

Marcello was up there with Trafficante, Giancana, Luciano, Gambino.

Seth Kantor found Ruby's phone records the months before 11,22,1963.

In the last month, Ruby's calls to Chicago and Detroit increased 1000% from his normal pattern going back years.

He's calling the biggest most notorious mob hit men of that era and area.

Barney Baker. Lenny Patrick. Nofio Pecora in New Orleans.

All because he needed help with hot headed Jada, his feature stripper who was fighting Jack for more money?

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Just talking out loud here---could not a bullet pass through the lower rear of JFK's skull, do cerebellum damage, then go on to exit from the throat? 

Would JFK's arms be able to fly up after a cerebellar through-and-through?

Connally's defensive motions at the time of the throat wound suggest a frontal shot flew past JBC.

2 hours ago, David Andrews said:

Would JFK's arms be able to fly up after a cerebellar through-and-through?

Connally's defensive motions at the time of the throat wound suggest a frontal shot flew past JBC.

Man, I don't know. 

My take on the JFK and JBC bullet wounds, and timing of shots, is that more than a lone gunman, armed with a single-shot bolt action rifle, had to have perped the act. 

Some people here are very knowledgable about the autopsy photos and x-rays. I am not. 

I wonder---if the body was monkeyed with pre-autopsy, the autopsy was run by amateurs and then shut down, and surviving evidence, that is photos and x-rays, are possibly fake...then drawing conclusions is a hazardous business. 

The Z film survives, and indicates a shot ~Z-295 and another at Z-313. That says two shooters, or possibly one armed with a semi-automatic. 

JBC said the bullets were entering the cab of the limo as if by "automatic weapons fire." 

That is a long way from a single-shot bolt-action rifle. 

Just IMHO...

3 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Looking at Pat's diagram,I would say yes,but you know as well as I,that the Dr's at Parkland said the throat wound was a frontal shot.

Verily. 

And when a bullet left JBC's front chest, it took out square inches of matter. I think four square inches, as I recall. 

That is very different from the JFK throat wound.

For me, nothing adds up about the JFK-JBC injuries, except that LHO, as the lone gunman with a single shot bolt action rifle, does not answer the questions. 

7 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

There is not a single photograph & X-ray that lines up.

You know, there are highly intelligent and serious JFKA researchers who absolutely believe JFK was also shot from the front, and others, just as devout in their own observations, who believe JFK was shot only from the rear. 

BTW, JFKA researchers tend to be a bit tetchy.