The Education Forum

Why Nobody Whose Anybody Wants to kill RFK Jr. RFK on the issues

57 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Oh really? So you haven't been mentioning Biden's senility in these threads?

(BTW, I generally move political threads a couple days after their creation.)

As a matter of governance, Biden's mental state is certainly a legitimate topic. 

Biden's falling down on stage recently was unsettling.

BTW, I am old enough now that this is not a funny topic. Today, tomorrow, next year...this could be me. 

Biden's veep is someone no one seems to have confidence in. 

I have to say, watching RFK Jr. speak, once you get past the frog voice, he seems very alert and literate, on topic. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

As a matter of governance, Biden's mental state is certainly a legitimate topic. 

Biden's falling down on stage recently was unsettling.

BTW, I am old enough now that this is not a funny topic. Today, tomorrow, next year...this could be me. 

Biden's veep is someone no one seems to have confidence in. 

I have to say, watching RFK Jr. speak, once you get past the frog voice, he seems very alert and literate, on topic. 

A truly terrifying prospectus:

Since MAGA spammer Ben Cole and our Putin apologist, Paul Rigby, are spamming the forum with Murdoch/GOP propaganda tropes bashing Biden today, it's time for an Education Forum cartoon.

I'll wager that MAGA Ben Cole and Paul Rigby have never listened to a single Biden Presidential address since 2020.  Where's the evidence of Biden's alleged senility in unedited videos of his historic speeches and in his debates with Ben Cole's beloved Orange Boobie?  🙄

trippy-joe.png

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Since MAGA spammer Ben Cole and our Putin apologist, Paul Rigby, are spamming the forum with Murdoch/GOP propaganda

That's right W.

Oh yes, our watchful conspiracy owl Paul  was urgently driven a few weeks back, to call our attention to a post he wrote here 15 years ago where he said Noam Chomsky is a CIA agent, as if to congratulate himself for being the first to expose something we all know now is true. Except we don't know that that's true at all, and he has still no real evidence supporting it..
He got pretty much the same reception then as he's getting in this post.

This sort of counting infertile chicken eggs before they're hatched I've found very typical of serial conspiracy believers. But when their conspiracies are revealed to be bogus or lead nowhere, in their minds, they  generously award themselves another windfall conspiracy that the omnipotent powers  that be, were able to pull over the stupid masses, but of course not them.

Paul literally has a dark well of such  conspiracies  hidden within him, but no one ever cares to ask. Unfortunately he's unable to monetize it, as his subject matter is too high brow for the Daily Sun. So he'll dribble out luscious tidbits,on conspiracy websites every decade or so,  like he did in that thread, hoping to ensnarl fellow countrymen, with the same avaricious appetites such as Cotter and Barnard or just the general salivating international grifters like Cole.

heh heh

Hey that AI is really something! The future looks bright!

6 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Since MAGA spammer Ben Cole and our Putin apologist, Paul Rigby, are spamming the forum with Murdoch/GOP propaganda tropes bashing Biden today, it's time for an Education Forum cartoon.

I'll wager that MAGA Ben Cole and Paul Rigby have never listened to a single Biden Presidential address since 2020.  Where's the evidence of Biden's alleged senility in unedited videos of his historic speeches and in his debates with Ben Cole's beloved Orange Boobie?  🙄

trippy-joe.png

The towering genius of Bidenescu strikes again, as duly noted by that notorious arm of Rupert Murdoch known as, er, The Grauniad:

Hehehe!

13 minutes ago, Paul Rigby said:

The towering genius of Bidenescu strikes again, as duly noted by that notorious arm of Rupert Murdoch

blah blah blah

Yes, here they are again everyone, the obsessed America-haters, back to ruin yet another JFK Forum thread...

52 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

I ask once again, to anyone who will listen, why this thread is a part of a JFK assassination forum ...

It's a good question about all of the recent RFK, Jr. threads, IMO.

The redeeming feature of this particular RFK, Jr. thread was that it began as a rare discussion of RFK, Jr.'s policy positions-- in contrast to the usual RFK, Jr. cheerleading -- before Ben Cole and Paul Rigby highjacked it with Murdoch/MAGA/ Bidenescu propaganda tropes.

Edited by W. Niederhut