The Education Forum

Why Nobody Whose Anybody Wants to kill RFK Jr. RFK on the issues

Thanks Roger. 

You have some good questions. I'll address them more fully than you did my response to the thread you opened "The relevance of JFK's Peace Speech....  which was no response  at all and W's response which you dismissed as a "rant" but as I said later was a serious legitimate question you again never addressed, as you seemed to lose interest in manning your post, which in fairness I realized was hijacked a bit by others giving JFK further accolades.

Listen to the tape again. Jr's first  in essence asked the question at 11:40. He talks about getting corporate influence out of government institutions which is good, but again he doesn't tell you how.. But there is a one answer fits all, getting the profit motive out of government really involves getting money out of politics, or at least getting these corporate dodges out of campaign laws. Which he could have addressed , but he didn't. eehh ok.

But after sort of a circuitous answer Ball asks him specifically the  question and he finally addresses that at 14:30, . That he's in favor but  doesn't know how realistic a single payer system is.

That response was not at all bold. It indicates he'll be a follower rather than a leader to be pursue what he says is his stated goal.
That doesn't sound very enthusiastic. Particularly given that this isn't impossible and he has a wind at his back, a 57% majority of U.S. adults who  believe that the federal government should ensure all Americans have healthcare coverage. 

So I said: What about your Father's "I ask about things that never were and ask why not?
Jr's statement doesn't really distinguish himself from a politician who has no intention of doing anything about it.
And, as I said. That response  ends up being a very corporate double talk response, in essence  professing  good intentions (i believe in a single payer system)but maintains the status quo. (But I don't know how realistic that would be)

But Roger, you're ignoring this:

RFK JR.--"I believe climate crisis is an existential threat but I don't insist others believe that."

and ends by saying, he's not going to be making climate change an issue in his campaign!

I'm not sure if RFK's bloodline makes that acceptable to you, but it doesn't for me.
So in closing I'll repeat.

You have to figure out what you want, be aware of current issues, and demand your candidate wants that, not give in completely because of someone's family ties that you have compassion for.  

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/26/2023 at 3:43 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

If you read CIA-mouthpieces such as The Rolling Stone, or The Daily Beast, the vitriol, the feculent invective surely suggests lethal intent.

Okay.  USA outta NATO, vaccines outta the USA — that doesn’t work for me.

Does the CIA pay per word or per post?

In the US, we are accustomed to thinking of the right-wing as affiliated with security-state apparatus and media witch-hunts. There is a sordid history along those lines (see the JFKA). 

Now the left-wing (or what passes for the left-wing, hollowed out by ID politics) has decided fascism is the way to go. 

So because Rolling Stone and the Daily Beast don’t look kindly on a candidate who claims tap water turns boys trans — it means the Quarter Loaf Party is fascist?

If the fascist-state cannot murder RFK Jr's campaign and keep the incapacitated, compliant Biden in place...then what is the next step? 

These are the top 4 issues for Quarter Loafers:

Abortion rights

Climate change

Gun Control

Voting Rights

RFKjr has a lot of ground to make up.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Okay.  USA outta NATO, vaccines outta the USA — that doesn’t work for me.

Does the CIA pay per word or per post?

So because Rolling Stone and the Daily Beast don’t look kindly on a candidate who claims tap water turns boys trans — it means the Quarter Loaf Party fascist?

These are the top 4 issues for Quarter Loafers:

Abortion rights

Climate change

Gun Control

Voting Rights

RFKjr has a lot of ground to make up.

I guess EF-JFKA is the place to discuss modern-day politics, unless you want to post something positive about RFK Jr, in which case it is not. 

To answer your questions, I do not agree with RFK Jr. on every possible social or economic issue. 

Two issues you mention, abortion rights and gun control, have no right answer. And they are divisive issues, intentionally used by both parties to avoid real issues. BTW, 100,000 people die of drug ODs in the US every year, and a few hundred in "mass" shootings. About 12,000 die annually  in gun homicides. 

Voting rights: Of course, every adult has the right to vote. Most of Europe requires ID before voting. The US has rich history of voter fraud.  Absentee ballots, drop off voting kiosks and ballot harvesting---what could go wrong? 

The NYT (before 2020) wrote extensive cover story articles on the ease of rigging voter machines. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/magazine/election-security-crisis-midterms.html

Election security was in a crisis! Voting machines could jiggered online!  Donks believe Russians can penetrate voting machines and counts---but no one else, I guess. You know, like people in the US who far more familiar with the voting systems. 

Now, if anyone even mentions "voter fraud" they are conspiracy-nut white supremacists. RFK Jr. is a white supremacist too, btw. 

Climate change is again another issue for virtue signaling, but what should be done? I happen to believe in pollution taxes, but where is Biden on that? I wish RFK Jr has said something along the lines we need to reduce pollution consistently, while not wreaking too much economic damage. 

But back to what should be important for EF-JFKA: RFK Jr. would open up the JFK Records, and, we could hope, curtail the security state. 

Biden has done a snuff job on the JFK Records. 

Remember when Donks cared about transparency in government and excessive national "security" agencies? 

Now, the Donks say the CIA is protecting you. By murdering your president (JFK) and engaging in character assassination against his nephew?

The Donk Party is unmoored, answering to Big Pharma, Big Defense, Silicon Valley, media, Wall Street, the globalists. Under the rainbow flag!

2 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Thanks Roger. 

You have some good questions. I'll address them more fully than you did my response to the thread you opened "The relevance of JFK's Peace Speech....  which was no response  at all and W's response which you dismissed as a "rant" but as I said later was a serious legitimate question you again never addressed, as you seemed to lose interest in manning your post, which in fairness I realized was hijacked a bit by others giving JFK further accolades.

Listen to the tape again. Jr's first  in essence asked the question at 11:40. He talks about getting corporate influence out of government institutions which is good, but again he doesn't tell you how.. But there is a one answer fits all, getting the profit motive out of government really involves getting money out of politics, or at least getting these corporate dodges out of campaign laws. Which he could have addressed , but he didn't. eehh ok.

But after sort of a circuitous answer Ball asks him specifically the  question and he finally addresses that at 14:30, . That he's in favor but  doesn't know how realistic a single payer system is.

That response was not at all bold. It indicates he'll be a follower rather than a leader to be pursue what he says is his stated goal.
That doesn't sound very enthusiastic. Particularly given that this isn't impossible and he has a wind at his back, a 57% majority of U.S. adults who  believe that the federal government should ensure all Americans have healthcare coverage. 

So I said: What about your Father's "I ask about things that never were and ask why not?
Jr's statement doesn't really distinguish himself from a politician who has no intention of doing anything about it.
And, as I said. That response  ends up being a very corporate double talk response, in essence  professing  good intentions (i believe in a single payer system)but maintains the status quo. (But I don't know how realistic that would be)

RFK JR.--"I believe climate crisis is an existential threat but I don't insist others believe that."

and ends by saying, he's not going to be making climate change an issue in his campaign!

I'm not sure if RFK's bloodline makes that acceptable to you, but it doesn't for me.

You have to figure out what you want, be aware of current issues, and demand your candidate wants that, not give in completely because of someone's family ties that you have compassion for.  

“Thanks Roger”.
Really Kirk? Why could you just acknowledged his point and let the rest of your analysis stand? It’s like when you owe someone an apology and right after you say I’m sorry you point out what the other person did that caused you to say something reprehensible in the first place. 
If you want to take it upon yourself to disabuse us RFK Jr fans perhaps you should use the same yardstick on Biden. I’d like to know why you are taking this candidacy so personally? Are you afraid of he might somehow hurt Biden?  If he did by some miracle win the Democratic nomination and run against Trump or DeSantis would you vote for him? 

1 hour ago, Benjamin Cole said:

I guess EF-JFKA is the place to discuss modern-day politics, unless you want to post something positive about RFK Jr, in which case it is not. 

I don’t need a lecture about EF-JFKA.

To answer your questions, I do not agree with RFK Jr. on every possible social or economic issue. 

Two issues you mention, abortion rights and gun control, have no right answer.

Yes, they do.  Women have a right to health autonomy and the 2nd Amendment posits a “well-regulated militia.”

And they are divisive issues, intentionally used by both parties to avoid real issues.

A 12 year old impregnated by her uncle might have a different take on what’s a “real issue.”

BTW, 100,000 people die of drug ODs in the US every year, and a few hundred in "mass" shootings. About 12,000 die annually  in gun homicides. 

#1 cause of death among kids.

Voting rights: Of course, every adult has the right to vote.

Not if you move to Texas and try to use a student ID to register to vote.  In 2004 if you voted in Cleveland Ohio you had the right to stand in the rain for 10 hours; in Warren Ohio you had the right to take 10 minutes.  Guess the difference!

Most of Europe requires ID before voting.

And in this country it hasn’t been necessary.

The US has rich history of voter fraud. 

The big city machines of yore.  Ancient history.  In this century there is a rich history of ELECTORAL FRAUD 

Like Ohio in 2004.

Absentee ballots, drop off voting kiosks and ballot harvesting---what could go wrong? 

Nothing.  The 2020 election has been litigated before 60+ judges, repeated state recounts, and two investigations Trump paid for himself.

The NYT (before 2020) wrote extensive cover story articles on the ease of rigging voter machines. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/26/magazine/election-security-crisis-midterms.html

Election security was in a crisis!

And where is your proof the 2020 election was in crisis?

Ben, have you ever met a Trump talking point you couldn’t repeat?

Voting machines could jiggered online!  Donks believe Russians can penetrate voting machines and counts---but no one else, I guess.

You didn’t know that the American voting process is heavily decentralized?  Fiddling with a computer somewhere and getting caught doesn’t indict the process.

You know, like people in the US who far more familiar with the voting systems. 

Yeah, that you are not.

Now, if anyone even mentions "voter fraud" they are conspiracy-nut white supremacists. RFK Jr. is a white supremacist too, btw. 

Wow!  Anyone who harps on anything without proof is a douchebag — what does that have to do with white supremacy?

Climate change is again another issue for virtue signaling, but what should be done? I happen to believe in pollution taxes, but where is Biden on that? I wish RFK Jr has said something along the lines we need to reduce pollution consistently, while not wreaking too much economic damage. 

The Quarter Loafers passed a quarter trillion climate change bill last year.  Lots of clean energy initiatives.

Btw...virtue signal this...

But back to what should be important for EF-JFKA: RFK Jr. would open up the JFK Records, and, we could hope, curtail the security state. 

There’s a hard lead tying the JFKA to the CIA — and one Benjamin Cole recently bent over backwards to pooh pooh this evidence.

Biden has done a snuff job on the JFK Records. 

And the JFKA Critical Community has ignored — snuffed — the Autopsists Scenario Implicating the CIA.

Heal thyselves, bey-othches..

Paul, I can't really figure out what you're saying. But what I notice is you come into threads cold asking me questions that indicate you haven't read anything I previously posted on the thread, and you're doing it again. I've mentioned my problems earlier with Biden and that I want somebody else, just not RFK Jr...

Paul:I’d like to know why you are taking this candidacy so personally?

I'd say you're taking the RFK Jr. candidacy way too personally. And you've been largely silent about Ben spamming endlessly about RFK Jr. despite our pleas,and the continual  hijacking going on by people who want to make every ongoing event in RFK Jr's candidacy a JFKA forum event,  and now you're up in arms because I'm trying to substantively  dissect  RFK' Jr.s responses before a  neutral pair of hosts who are more open to conspiracies than the typical MSM hosts. You can't claim these people are trying to railroad Jr's candidacy!

As far as Rfk Jr's responses, he said nothing that hit a clear home run with me, and he was given  a few easy layups. But I've listened to previous responses from you over the years  Paul, about climate change. And now that you've weighed in.  I'll ask you

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Is this acceptable to you?

44 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I don’t need a lecture about EF-JFKA.

Yes, they do.  Women have a right to health autonomy and the 2nd Amendment posits a “well-regulated militia.”

A 12 year old impregnated by her uncle might have a different take on what’s a “real issue.”

#1 cause of death among kids.

Not if you move to Texas and try to use a student ID to register to vote.  In 2004 if you voted in Cleveland Ohio you had the right to stand in the rain for 10 hours; in Warren Ohio you had the right to take 10 minutes.  Guess the difference!

And in this country it hasn’t been necessary.

The big city machines of yore.  Ancient history.  In this century there is a rich history of ELECTORAL FRAUD 

Like Ohio in 2004.

Nothing.  The 2020 election has been litigated before 60+ judges, repeated state recounts, and two investigations Trump paid for himself.

And where is your proof the 2020 election was in crisis?

Ben, have you ever met a Trump talking point you couldn’t repeat?

You didn’t know that the American voting process is heavily decentralized?  Fiddling with a computer somewhere and getting caught doesn’t indict the process.

Yeah, that you are not.

Wow!  Anyone who harps on anything without proof is a douchebag — what does that have to do with white supremacy?

The Quarter Loafers passed a quarter trillion climate change bill last year.  Lots of clean energy initiatives.

Btw...virtue signal this...

There’s a hard lead tying the JFKA to the CIA — and one Benjamin Cole recently bent over backwards to pooh pooh this evidence.

And the JFKA Critical Community has ignored — snuffed — the Autopsists Scenario Implicating the CIA.

Heal thyselves, bey-othches..

"You didn’t know that the American voting process is heavily decentralized?  Fiddling with a computer somewhere and getting caught doesn’t indict the process."--CV

Sure it does. Unfortunately we have the Electoral College, which makes it profitable to hack machines, and cast fake absentee ballots in key states. If you can tip Ohio....

As Donks used to allege happened frequently, as in Ohio in 2004 (handing perma-warmonger Bush Jr. the election). 

The Donks say 2016 was contaminated, but 2020 squeaky clean. 

It is sad that one has to imbibe the blue kool-aid (for a party totally corrupted by the security state) or be defined as a Trump supporter. 

Actually, I am an RFK Jr. supporter. 

I guess that is same thing, in Donk circles. 

"You didn’t know that the American voting process is heavily decentralized?  Fiddling with a computer somewhere and getting caught doesn’t indict the process."--CV

Sure it does

It was called a “reconnaissance operation” with no votes changed, in 2018.

Where’s your proof there were any computers hacked in 2020?  Most states did paper ballot recounts.

Unfortunately we have the Electoral College, which makes it profitable to hack machines, and cast fake absentee ballots in key states. If you can tip Ohio....

That’s not how Ohio was tipped.  The guy who ran the election also ran the Bush campaign.  Long lines in Blue precincts, short lines in Red.

As Donks used to allege happened frequently, as in Ohio in 2004 (handing perma-warmonger Bush Jr. the election). 

The Donks say 2016 was contaminated, but 2020 squeaky clean. 

You have to understand the difference between voter fraud and electoral fraud.  Voter fraud is rare.  In 2014-16 the Kris Kobach Crosscheck program in GOP run states purged 17 million voters from the rolls, and only 10 million re-registered.

That’s electoral fraud.

It is sad that one has to imbibe the blue kool-aid (for a party totally corrupted by the security state) or be defined as a Trump supporter. 

Under Obama there was a law passed that barred the NSA from transmitting bulk electronics communications to the DEA, who operate a file on every American.

Biden pulled out of Afghanistan and curtailed the drone strike program.  You think the war machine favored that?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Thanks Roger. 

KG:  You have some good questions. I'll address them more fully than you did my response to the thread you opened "The relevance of JFK's Peace Speech....  which was no response  at all and W's response which you dismissed as a "rant" but as I said later was a serious legitimate question you again never addressed, as you seemed to lose interest in manning your post, which in fairness I realized was hijacked a bit by others giving JFK further accolades.

RO: I went back and looked at that thread again.  You are mistaken.  W started with this:  "We probably all agree that the U.S. military industrial complex post JFK's assassination has been an international humanitarian disaster-- in Southeast Asia, Latin America, Afghanistan, and the Middle East."  I responded by saying that is the basis of my point that the rest of the world is fed up with US wars, sanctions, and bullying, which is why much of the rest of the world is now working on a system that replaces US hegemony.  The rest of his post was a series of statements that can be summarized as, but the all those countries you claim that want to create a peaceful multipolar world are run by brutal dictators. Is that your idea of serious point?

KG:  Listen to the tape again. Jr's first  in essence asked the question at 11:40. He talks about getting corporate influence out of government institutions which is good, but again he doesn't tell you how.. But there is a one answer fits all, getting the profit motive out of government really involves getting money out of politics, or at least getting these corporate dodges out of campaign laws. Which he could have addressed , but he didn't. eehh ok.

RO:  The government doesn't make a profit.   It doesn't have a profit motive. I assume you just misspoke.  See how easy that is?   His campaign is just beginning.  I have no doubt he wants to get money out of politics.  Saying he didn't say that in this instance means nothing.

KG:  But after sort of a circuitous answer Ball asks him specifically the  question and he finally addresses that at 14:30, . That he's in favor but  doesn't know how realistic a single payer system is.

RO:  Neither do you. I've explained this.  Given the state of politics and the makeup of Congress, getting single payer is a long shot at the moment. It will take a lot of leadership and political skill, which we can't at this point know if Junior has.  Obama, with a workable majority in Congress, quickly baled on single payer, sought Pharma's approval for his effort, and eventually passed Romney's POS. The system is still broken.

KG:  That response was not at all bold. It indicates he'll be a follower rather than a leader to be pursue what he says is his stated goal.That doesn't sound very enthusiastic. Particularly given that this isn't impossible and he has a wind at his back, a 57% majority of U.S. adults who  believe that the federal government should ensure all Americans have healthcare coverage. 

RO:  That's an enormous and unwarranted stretch from the claim that his answer lacked boldness to it indicates he'll be a follower, not a leader. His entering the race in the first place, of course, indicates the opposite.

KG"  So I said: What about your Father's "I ask about things that never were and ask why not?

RO:  Do you know who Junior has chosen as his campaign manager?  Dennis Kucinich. Know much about him?  He is about as far from a corporate tool as has ever been elected to public office (m
Mayor of Cleveland, Ohio Congressman). I can assure you if the picture you're trying to paint of Junior was in any way accurate, Kucinich would have nothing to do with him. Nor would Junior have picked Kucinich for that job..  

RO: I'm not ignoring that. I said up front I was just going to respond to that one issue.

and ends by saying, he's not going to be making climate change an issue in his campaign!

RO:  But since you asked, that statement makes no sense.  I don't know what Junior meant.  If an issue is an existential threat, by definition it must be dealt with.  Keep paying attention however.  Junior's stance on the climate will be clarified.

You have to figure out what you want, be aware of current issues, and demand your candidate wants that, not give in completely because of someone's family ties that you have compassion for.  

RO: Now you've gone off the tracks.  Junior's bloodlines/family ties are irrelevant to me when assessing his candidacy.

1 hour ago, Roger Odisio said:

RO:  The government doesn't make a profit.   It doesn't have a profit motive. I assume you just misspoke.

Ok, to de marathon this and cut to the chase. To be clear

Corporate influence in government involves buying politicians, writing up their legislation for them and influencing who is appointed to government posts.

I didn't think RFK's first answer was a particularly good one which is to say, my appointments will be a lot better. I'll appoint a lot of anti vaxxers?    heh   that's debatable!

I think Ball's second and third question concerning corporate influence, the profit motive and a single payer system finally compelled Jr. to give his  response that he ideally would like single payer with private insurance but he doesn't know if it's realistic.. Sorry to me it has no balls! And was too long in coming.

RO:  Do you know who Junior has chosen as his campaign manager?  Dennis Kucinich.

As I've had to say to people about 4 times in the last 2 days. Read, or in this case, re read my posts. I actually planted him in your mind, Roger.

Kirk: I  could say RFK's manager Dennis Kucinich would probably be a much more hands on candidate than RFK Jr. but doesn't have the blood and the background story.

And you didn't address anything I said in your thread, but that's ok , you don't have to.

RO:  Neither do you. I've explained this.  Given the state of politics and the makeup of Congress, getting single payer is a long shot at the moment. It will take a lot of leadership and political skill, which we can't at this point know if Junior has. 

That's right. And I've answered that. KIRK: He is the absolute opposite of his father. If you really want someone whose milquetoast and won't twist arms. I hate to say it, but you might as well keep someone, without any wacky views to damage his credibility,  who has 30 years of negotiating skill , for piece meal change over time and wait for "28"  and hopefully more younger voters..

I  don't have a lot of faith to get the big piece either way. But, as I say here. I do have a hope.

Roger are you from the U.S.? Maybe your generation is the hope for a National Health Care plan!

Or continue to break my heart and let me down, as you always have.

Still, I'll remain true!!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

An astrological reading.....?

Our universal healthcare  model in Canada has its advantages, but is under heavy strain now.  The emergency areas of hospitals are lined with ambulance attendants who wait to release patients into hospital care. Staff shortages, long surgery wait times, difficulty obtaining family doctors, etc. Private healthcare is not the solution though.

8 minutes ago, Ken Davies said:

Our universal healthcare  model in Canada has its advantages, but is under heavy strain now.  The emergency areas of hospitals are lined with ambulance attendants who wait to release patients into hospital care. Staff shortages, long surgery wait times, difficulty obtaining family doctors, etc. Private healthcare is not the solution though.

Sounds like your government needs a wake up call to bring your national health care system back to where it was decades ago. Efficient, adequate, well funded.

Letting your system get to the neglected point you describe is on them.

I don't know anything about Canadian affairs but I must ask....is there a concerted effort by nefarious groups to undermine your national health care system? Obviously for reasons of financial gain?

To which monetary influence over government officials could be suspected?

15 hours ago, Ken Davies said:

That's interesting Ken, I've heard about long waits for surgery in Canada, and now emergency as you say. Wealthy Canadians will go to the U.S. Of course if your wealthy in the U.S. it is cutting edge and you don't have to wait long, and those are the people selling the system as the "best in the world"  to the lowly masses with some success.

I've been fortunate in that I''ve never had to go to emergency. The kick in the U.S. is that it's stalled by  sometimes illegal indigents.  I have no first hand knowledge of that but I imagine it varies greatly around where you live.

On 6/27/2023 at 6:15 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

Oh really? So you haven't been mentioning Biden's senility in these threads?

(BTW, I generally move political threads a couple days after their creation.)