The Education Forum

THIS Is The Presidential Candidate You Intend To Support?

6 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Of course they were W., except for our "born in a barn" Cotter and unfortunately Paul B. who declare that absolutely anybody who would take offense at such a statement are  agents of the "deep state" whose only mission in life is to go after their blood idol. Either that or they've caved in to  "Operation Mockingbird!"

Just to clue you. Any politician who makes a reference that a virus could be bioengineered to kill someone of any of  their constituents better be prepared to come out with hard evidence that that in fact, is happening or he should just shut up. If Rk's even capable of that.

IMO, watching these guys huddling around RK attentively listening has about as much real significance as a bunch of guys shooting the sh-t on a street corner in Podunk, Mexico.
heh heh

But seriously, Also any politician who wants to get anywhere that makes any reference to the holocaust, it better be to another historical incident of mass killings and or ethnic cleansing. And his wimpy comparing his alleged "political persecution"  to something Anne Frank went through is just  politically moronic, dumb ass hyperbole!

Whether you like that or not. What  both you guys think ultimately doesn't mean sh-it.
The only conspiracies you guys face is just the rest of the world trying to remind you that it's not just  all about your opinions. But you never have listened.

Thank you, Kirk, for yet another helping of first class gibberish.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, John Cotter said:

Yes, John, this is the thanks we get for trying so diligently to exacerbate our irrelevance.

At least Seamus still loves you, and our little Pomeranian still follows me around, when she's hungry... 🤥

5 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Yes, John, this is the thanks we get for trying so diligently to exacerbate our irrelevance.

At least Seamus still loves you, and our little Pomeranian still follows me around, when she's hungry... 🤥

Are you suggesting that Seamus could be jiving me too?

Edited by John Cotter

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

Thank you for belatedly posting “citations”.

The problem with them is that they don’t provide anything remotely like solid evidence that RFK Jr is a racist, notwithstanding the mish mash of purported guilt by association and tenuous interpretation which is supposed to be suggestive in that regard. It’s just tendentious flim flam cobbled together for the political purpose of nobbling RFK Jr’s presidential campaign.

Obviously faux left authoritarians are going to parrot the claim that this vacuous confection is some kind of smoking gun. That’s because pies are needed to be thrown in the idiotic game of political slapstick.

Accusing someone of racism is a serious matter. The burden of proof always lies with the accuser (Semper necessitas probandi incumbi ei qui agit).

You have provided no proof whatsoever.

The original question was whether Rep. Plaskett have reason to ask RFK Jr. why he vaccinated his own children but discouraged the African American community from doing same, based on the color of their skin - because there is no credible evidence that the vaccine targeted, or didn't target races.

Interpret this through your own lens; my lens includes RFK Jr.'s other missteps which indicate a pattern to me and millions of other Americans.

Anne Frank

Roger Waters

Chinese and Jews were protected races in the diabolical Covid conspiracy.

6 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

The original question was whether Rep. Plaskett have reason to ask RFK Jr. why he vaccinated his own children but discouraged the African American community from doing same, based on the color of their skin - because there is no credible evidence that the vaccine targeted, or didn't target races.

Interpret this through your own lens; my lens includes RFK Jr.'s other missteps which indicate a pattern to me and millions of other Americans.

Anne Frank

Roger Waters

Chinese and Jews were protected races in the diabolical Covid conspiracy.

So now you're saying it’s not about RFK Jr being a racist.

It’s about how I might interpret (through my “lens”) an unspecified interpretation by you through your (politically-biased) lens of a black woman’s unspecified interpretation through her (politically-biased) lens of something RFK Jr said concerning black people’s safety vis-à-vis covid.

In other words, it’s about what an Irish politician once described as “nods, winks, hints and innuendos”.

Thanks for confirming that your purported custard pie is really just a nothing burger.

Edited by John Cotter

1 hour ago, John Cotter said:

So now you're saying it’s not about RFK Jr being a racist.

It’s about how I might interpret (through my “lens”) an unspecified interpretation by you through your (politically-biased) lens of a black woman’s unspecified interpretation through her (politically-biased) lens of something RFK Jr said concerning black people’s safety vis-à-vis covid.

In other words, it’s about what an Irish politician once described as “nods, winks, hints and innuendos”.

Thanks for confirming that your purported custard pie is really just a nothing burger.

Would that be an Irish politician in The North or in the Republic?

18 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Would that be an Irish politician in The North or in the Republic?

It was the then Taoiseach, Charlie Haughey, some time back in the 1980s.

6 hours ago, John Cotter said:

It was the then Taoiseach, Charlie Haughey, some time back in the 1980s.

Why did I suspect that.

My brother-in-law was Dublin Garda, moonlighted as security for Charlie.

Charlie befriended Otto and Ilse Skorzeny.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

15 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Gibberish?  Hmmm, this coming from some guy who has demonstrated repeatedly he knows nothing about American politics.
Ok, I get it with the adolescent hero worship of JFK carried through adulthood. Local boy makes it to the super big time USA. That's understandable and fine, but about the topic at hand.

I realize you live in a monocultural white bread society, 82% Irish, 10% other whites, 2% Asian and 1%Blacks! (and you're  up in arms about immigration to boot!!), so you wouldn't understand what  this RK fuss is about. But we're not monocultural white bread here and I'm trying to educate you, because the problems are much more complex here then you could even imagine John. And as a pretty smart Dutch guy said to me about the U.S. in my travels. It's amazing it works at all!

So you're an environmentalist John? How serious are you? But I guess giving up that petty indulgence is the least you can do for  RK huh? Because in the final analysis, I guess that does conveniently work in well with your country cutting down all your trees to promote your livestock dominated system, coupled with the lowest organic farm rate in Europe that produces the highest  co2 rate than any country in the G28 right? 
Take that gibberish

Sorry to be such an adult. But childhood dreams can have their setbacks,  and there are other Kennedys. And you got time. We've all heard many times what great shape you're in and your disdain for people who might require a vaccine.

If  this is important. And his lineage and  genes don't matter, and we're objectively evaluating it.
RK on the environment:
We don't need a guy who says "he's been there" and now it's not worth pursuing.
Besides he likes his private jet.

News Corp's Fox News — mainstream media disguised as news for 'everyman' just like the Murdoch's: 

He [RFK Jr.] also said that moving forward, he will be more cautious before speaking in public. 

"It’s clear to me now that I need to be much more careful," Kennedy told JNS.

"I have to learn a lesson from this, and the lesson I learn is that I have to understand that the words that I use have impact, and they can be misused and misinterpreted," he said. "I regret talking about that study, and I am going to be careful to make sure that I don’t do anything like that in the future."

huh? In other words, I can't be caught on mic espousing what I really think?

As you've pointed out Leslie. RK was actually discouraging the demographic groups from taking the vaccine who need it most.

I also agree. Why would he even have opened up that door if he, himself didn't believe it?

I guess better late than never though.

But now the critical test. Will his followers follow the RK admission that it was a mistake or still insist he's a victim of the "Deep State" and "Operation Mockingbird".

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

As you've pointed out Leslie. RK was actually discouraging the demographic groups from taking the vaccine who need it most.

I also agree. Why would he even have opened up that door if he, himself didn't believe it?

I guess better late than never though.

But now the critical test. Will his followers follow the RK admission that it was a mistake or still insist he's a victim of the "Deep State" and "Operation Mockingbird".

Agree, Kirk.  The victimhood is an appeal to emotion not dissimilar to Trump. His lack of understanding of the contemporary "deep state" is alarming.  Will he accept money from Harlan Crow and the No Labels?

And why didn't someone in his camp advise him very early on to dampen down the emphasis on his personal tragedies. I think it skirts on exploitation.  I venture JFK wouldn't recognize many of his proposed policies.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

5 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Gibberish?  Hmmm, this coming from some guy who has demonstrated repeatedly he knows nothing about American politics.
Ok, I get it with the adolescent hero worship of JFK carried through adulthood. Local boy makes it to the super big time USA. That's understandable and fine, but about the topic at hand.

I realize you live in a monocultural white bread society, 82% Irish, 10% other whites, 2% Asian and 1%Blacks! (and you're  up in arms about immigration to boot!!), so you wouldn't understand what  this RK fuss is about. But we're not monocultural white bread here and I'm trying to educate you, because the problems are much more complex here then you could even imagine John. And as a pretty smart Dutch guy said to me about the U.S. in my travels. It's amazing it works at all!

So you're an environmentalist John? How serious are you? But I guess giving up that petty indulgence is the least you can do for  RK huh? Because in the final analysis, I guess that does conveniently work in well with your country cutting down all your trees to promote your livestock dominated system, coupled with the lowest organic farm rate in Europe that produces the highest  co2 rate than any country in the G28 right? 
Take that gibberish

Sorry to be such an adult. But childhood dreams can have their setbacks,  and there are other Kennedys. And you got time. We've all heard many times what great shape you're in and your disdain for people who might require a vaccine.

If  this is important. And his lineage and  genes don't matter, and we're objectively evaluating it.
RK on the environment:
We don't need a guy who says "he's been there" and now it's not worth pursuing.
Besides he likes his private jet.

Good man, Kirk. 

When it comes to highly entertaining gibberish, you're the gift that keeps on giving.

• 3 weeks later...