The Education Forum

New video of researcher Jeffrey Meek: A Bullet Found - Sheriff Buddy Walthers

Very important stuff.

Bugliosi did all he could to deny this.  For the obvious reason is that it means too many bullets.  Which, btw, he admits to in the RFK case.

His  denial was just ridiculous in the face of this information. And the work of Mark Oakes at the time.

Edited by James DiEugenio

I was going to mention this video in a response to Jim's recent thread, but didn't get around to it. I saw it a few days ago. There is mention of a .45 hitting the fender on a policeman's motorcycle and there's also an interesting reference to the Harlandale house. The motorcycle officer was the uncle of a Mike Nally who was in Dealey Plaza with his friend Charles Rogers. Refer to the video starting at 13:00.  Per Meeks, the informant for the pre assassination activity was Buddy Walthers mother in law, Lillian Robinson, who lived at 3130 Harlandale.  

Thanks for that Nick.

Jeff Meek has done some interesting work I  think.

He did a good article on the undiscovered notes on the FBI chemical testing of JFK's clothes earlier.

Yeah,I have been on a huge Youtube kick lately & happened to see it.

JFK Man puts out some good content also.

At least content that I am interested in.

Edited by Michael Crane

11 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Thanks for that Nick.

Jeff Meek has done some interesting work I  think.

He did a good article on the undiscovered notes on the FBI chemical testing of JFK's clothes earlier.

Jim,

I did a search and came up empty. Would you be able to provide a link?

Its in JFK Revisited, on page 150.  

I source it to Hot Springs Village Voice, Januray 4, 2022.

On 7/29/2023 at 11:32 PM, Nick Bartetzko said:

I was going to mention this video in a response to Jim's recent thread, but didn't get around to it. I saw it a few days ago. There is mention of a .45 hitting the fender on a policeman's motorcycle and there's also an interesting reference to the Harlandale house. The motorcycle officer was the uncle of a Mike Nally who was in Dealey Plaza with his friend Charles Rogers. Refer to the video starting at 13:00.  Per Meeks, the informant for the pre assassination activity was Buddy Walthers mother in law, Lillian Robinson, who lived at 3130 Harlandale.  

@James DiEugenio @Micah Mileto

I've always been a bit confused by this as they also claimed these people met in the building behind 1026 Beckley.  And from the images at the bottom of this post, the address seems to be in somewhat of a conflict.

I do have a couple images from one of these meetings, with a suggestion of someone who may be Oswald, 2nd image... It resembles how Oswald stood in a number of other images.

Hope this is helpful

1169606432_HarlendaleAlpha66meeting-isthatCRUZSr..thumb.jpg.aaa02cdc86f8e2bc8df776f35d9fe135.jpg597167196_Alpha66meeting-maybeHarlendale-isthatOswald.thumb.jpg.ee6b05a44c8186d019da427907d7e224.jpg

Can you help us understand this?  3114 Harlendale...
and the image below that shows no 3128 on that street.  Was there a building behind 3126 that was removed?

3114HarlendalewithBuddyWalthersnote-Ithinkcopy.jpg.458d2a6dbd1c79f38054716afe2c6309.jpg

image.jpeg.246b353eac3a44219f3d12efc3239c32.jpeg

3130 3126 Harlendale - no 3128 - behind maybe BUDDY WALTHERS SOURCE.jpg

Edited by David Josephs