The Education Forum

What is now known about "The Radio Man" in Dealey Plaza?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Ms. Sharp:

What do you believe regards the DCM having a radio with antenna on his person during the shooting and right after?

5 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Ms. Sharp:

What do you believe regards the DCM having a radio with antenna on his person during the shooting and right after?

How can anyone argue those images aren't significant.  

However, the photo of him sitting with the "umbrella man" introduces many questions.

I opened a new thread on UM.

3 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

How can anyone argue those images aren't significant.  

Not a yes. But not a no either.

Throughout this entire story about the assassination of JFK there is one constant topic. It is named radio, and it is defined by its commercial users and manufacturers.

That story is centered upon Texas and more specifically on Dallas and Fort Worth, and that story radiates from DFW all the way back to the birth of broadcasting.

There is one logical beneficiary to the death of JFK, and later his brother Bobby, and it is not radio, but Mafia interests that are based in New Orleans.

Two main misdirects have been inserted into this murder mystery, and they result from opportunism caused by bungling due to organizational grouping of people into 'need-to-know' cells.

They involve participants in plans relating to Cuba and Cuban ex-pats with CIA financial backing, which is provided at arm's length. It is from within that mess of disorganization and lack of realistic planning that Bobby Kennedy attached himself.

This is the same Bobby Kennedy who graduated from the school of thought directed by US Senator Joe McCarthy with the irritable and irrational Hillary Clinton in attendance. Evangelist Billy Graham whose 'home church' was in Dallas, Texas, also learned that 'Communism is Satanism' at that school. This convoluted and chaotic mess was funded by Clint Murchison, of Dallas.

Now add to that tangled base the life of George de Mohrenschildt who became the minder of the patsy Lee Harvey Oswald. George de Mohrenschildt entered into an agreement with Papa Doc of Haiti in search of oil. Clint Murchison had also entered into business with Haiti and he was followed by Don Pierson of Eastland, Texas. All three are involved in separate ventures in Haiti, and all three of them got tangled up with CIA interests in a country that shares half of an island with another country, and is one half of a pincer controlling a major waterway. The other half of that pincer is on the opposite coast from Haiti and it is controlled by the US base at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

But cut through the fog and there is the Mafia and the motive for killing JFK. It home base is in New Orleans and its owner.

All the rest is a fog of international intrigue which stretches across the Atlantic to Europe. The fact that it is a fog does not make it any less real or true. But it is not heart of the story that answers two basic questions: Who killed JFK and why? That answer rests with a Mafia boss in New Orleans who had both the money and a personal vendetta to make it happen.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger
Shortened a sentence

On 8/9/2023 at 9:22 AM, Larry Hancock said:

Vidal was a close friend of John Martino, and of Roy Hargraves - more importantly he was well established and regarded within the anti-Castro community in Miami and had been involved in plans for major boat missions against Cuba.  He did not run drugs for anyone, but instead was killed on a high risk boat mission into Cuba, possibly outed to Cuban agents to make sure he was eliminated after the assassination. 

He was in Dallas "ostensibly" trying to get money from Walker - on the other hand that was the same story given by Hemming, Hall and basically anyone traveling to Dallas that year, even though Walker never appears to have donated any money and was short on funds for his own political campaigns.

As to the roles of Vidal and Hargraves in Dallas, Noel Twyman revealed that in his interviews with Roy Hargraves; Noel gave me permission to include that with the very first spiral bound edition of SWHT but then it had to be removed in further editions based on objections from Hemming's brother who was serving as Hargrave's lawyer at the time.

Are the Twyman revelations related to the positions Vidal and Hargraves took on Elm, and to what end, no longer available? 

Here you go:

https://gregwagnersite.files.wordpress.com/2018/12/Roy-Hargraves-Interview.pdf

https://tangodown63.com/roy-hargraves-documents/

Noel never had the second tape transcribed because at that point he was concerned about legal action from Hargraves;  I tried to obtain the tapes from him but he was in ill health and they were in deep storage.

Noel's book Bloody Treason can still be found on ebay and he discusses the interview with Hargraves and with Hemming as well as I recall:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/285185703297

Edited by Larry Hancock

All the rest is a fog of international intrigue which stretches across the Atlantic to Europe. The fact that it is a fog does not make it any less real or true. But it is not heart of the story that answers two basic questions: Who killed JFK and why? That answer rests with a Mafia boss in New Orleans who had both the money and a personal vendetta to make it happen.

If Money and Vendetta were the criteria, the list is long.

Just a few basic questions:

Did Marcello orchestrate Kennedy's visit to Texas?

Did Marcello send Oswald to MC to establish a backstory for 'the patsy'?

Did Marcello set Oswald up with a job in the depository?

Did Marcello control the motorcade route?

Did Marcello handpick the shooters and teams?

Did Marcello have the power to cover up a broad daylight assassination in Dallas — for sixty years?

5 hours ago, Leslie Sharp said:

If Money and Vendetta were the criteria, the list is long.

Just a few basic questions:

Did Marcello orchestrate Kennedy's visit to Texas?

Did Marcello send Oswald to MC to establish a backstory for 'the patsy'?

Did Marcello set Oswald up with a job in the depository?

Did Marcello control the motorcade route?

Did Marcello handpick the shooters and teams?

Did Marcello have the power to cover up a broad daylight assassination in Dallas — for sixty years?

Leslie, my interest in this subject is essentially the same as Larry Hancock as outlined in the cover jacket of his book 'Someone Would Have Talked'. Larry has taken a court room approach to evidence, and so have I. That does not mean that he knows what I know, or that I know what he knows, but like prosecutors entering a courtroom, I believe that we both have something to contribute to the case file.

The case file for the 'instant act' is dated November 22, 1963, and the 'instant act' is identified as the murder of JFK.

In a courtroom a judge will allow pretrial motions to be heard to speed-up the trial itself, and in Texas courtrooms it is not unusual for Motions In Limine to be heard in order to either include or exclude evidence that is considered to be prejudicial to the case.

My statement referred to the person having most to gain from the 'instant act' and the question of whether he caused the 'instant act'.

Why he did this and how he did this are different matters entirely and would have to be treated separately. They could be brought in to support a motive for the 'instant act', but a motive is not always necessary to convict, anymore than it is always necessary to produce the corpse of a victim to convict someone for murder. It just makes conviction more difficult.

When I made my statement I looked for the one person who had a clear-cut motive and the means (money and contacts) to get the job done, and, the means to silence anyone who dared to talk about the 'instant act'.  That all focused upon one person at one location.

However, what I am following, which you correctly observed in your initial comment to me, are the movements of a couple of ships, one of which did indeed become used for the genuine 'Radio Caroline South' of 1964. But the radio fans who discuss that topic, as much as 'JFK fans' discuss this topic, wander all over the place and they would be thrown out of a Texas courtroom, and perhaps many other geographically located courtrooms.

The reason I follow two ships (Mi Amigo and Olga Patricia) is because they can only be addressed 'In Rem' ("The Thing") via an attorney at law, since they are inanimate objects incapable of saying anything for themselves. Therefore a paper trail has to be followed, and since the paper trail is not hidden by on file in public places for insurance purposes, it is there to be studied.

In this context both ships feature within the same timeline and refer to the same individuals whose names crop-up in this story. From a music standpoint, the New York and New Jersey Mafia and the Jewish Crime Syndicate are also players in this same story, but not in the case of the 'instant act' in Dallas on November 22, 1963, and this is where a Motion In Limine would be introduced to limit the scope of the trial. Otherwise the Actors named above who reside in New York and New Jersey would be linked to Tiny Tim and the Kray Twins in London, England.

Similarly, the involvement of Don Pierson with John Tower via associates in Wichita Falls would be linked to both Clint Murchison and George de Mohrenschildt who had dealings with Papa Doc in Haiti, while de Mohrenschildt was even married for a time to a Dorothy Pierson in Florida, albeit not directly connected to Don Pierson in Abilene, Texas. Then there is the fact that Don Pierson was also the president of a bank in Abilene, Texas at the same time that events in Dallas relating to the murder of JFK were taking place. To make matters even more foggy, the first offshore radio venture by Don Pierson (Radio London), was put together by the mastermind of offshore banking for both the Mafia and the CIA via Florida and the Bahamas.

Now add to all that the fact that Don Pierson obtained the Olga Patricia from the same bank that Manuel Artime Buesa used in Miami, and that declassified CIA documents show that the CIA obtained the Olga Patricia for the CIA. There is more. Much, much more.

So I am compartmentalizing the 'instant act' and limiting it to what is known as provable facts, and the movements of the Mi Amigo and Olga Patricia to what is known as provable facts. The provable facts in those separate instances all overlap like ripples in a pond that have been caused by separate rocks thrown into the pond by different actors.

Therefore I focus on the actual and known actors and the provable facts. Colorful anecdotes are for inclusion in told storylines to prevent readers falling asleep. In a courtroom dry facts sometimes cause even the jurors to nod off, even when a defendant's life may be at stake. That is a problem.

Here we are not in a courtroom and everyone can come and go as they please in order to stay awake.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger
Corrected the name 'Dallas' by changing it to Haiti

12 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Leslie, my interest in this subject is essentially the same as Larry Hancock as outlined in the cover jacket of his book 'Someone Would Have Talked'. Larry has taken a court room approach to evidence, and so have I. That does not mean that he knows what I know, or that I know what he knows, but like prosecutors entering a courtroom, I believe that we both have something to contribute to the case file.

The case file for the 'instant act' is dated November 22, 1963, and the 'instant act' is identified as the murder of JFK.

In a courtroom a judge will allow pretrial motions to be heard to speed-up the trial itself, and in Texas courtrooms it is not unusual for Motions In Limine to be heard in order to either include or exclude evidence that is considered to be prejudicial to the case.

My statement referred to the person having most to gain from the 'instant act' and the question of whether he caused the 'instant act'.

Why he did this and how he did this are different matters entirely and would have to be treated separately. They could be brought in to support a motive for the 'instant act', but a motive is not always necessary to convict, anymore than it is always necessary to produce the corpse of a victim to convict someone for murder. It just makes conviction more difficult.

When I made my statement I looked for the one person who had a clear-cut motive and the means (money and contacts) to get the job done, and, the means to silence anyone who dared to talk about the 'instant act'.  That all focused upon one person at one location.

However, what I am following, which you correctly observed in your initial comment to me, are the movements of a couple of ships, one of which did indeed become used for the genuine 'Radio Caroline South' of 1964. But the radio fans who discuss that topic, as much as 'JFK fans' discuss this topic, wander all over the place and they would be thrown out of a Texas courtroom, and perhaps many other geographically located courtrooms.

The reason I follow two ships (Mi Amigo and Olga Patricia) is because they can only be addressed 'In Rem' ("The Thing") via an attorney at law, since they are inanimate objects incapable of saying anything for themselves. Therefore a paper trail has to be followed, and since the paper trail is not hidden by on file in public places for insurance purposes, it is there to be studied.

In this context both ships feature within the same timeline and refer to the same individuals whose names crop-up in this story. From a music standpoint, the New York and New Jersey Mafia and the Jewish Crime Syndicate are also players in this same story, but not in the case of the 'instant act' in Dallas on November 22, 1963, and this is where a Motion In Limine would be introduced to limit the scope of the trial. Otherwise the Actors named above who reside in New York and New Jersey would be linked to Tiny Tim and the Kray Twins in London, England.

Similarly, the involvement of Don Pierson with John Tower via associates in Wichita Falls would be linked to both Clint Murchison and George de Mohrenschildt who had dealings with Papa Doc in Haiti, while de Mohrenschildt was even married for a time to a Dorothy Pierson in Florida, albeit not directly connected to Don Pierson in Abilene, Texas. Then there is the fact that Don Pierson was also the president of a bank in Abilene, Texas at the same time that events in Dallas relating to the murder of JFK were taking place. To make matters even more foggy, the first offshore radio venture by Don Pierson (Radio London), was put together by the mastermind of offshore banking for both the Mafia and the CIA via Florida and the Bahamas.

Now add to all that the fact that Don Pierson obtained the Olga Patricia from the same bank that Manuel Artime Buesa used in Miami, and that declassified CIA documents show that the CIA obtained the Olga Patricia for the CIA. There is more. Much, much more.

So I am compartmentalizing the 'instant act' and limiting it to what is known as provable facts, and the movements of the Mi Amigo and Olga Patricia to what is known as provable facts. The provable facts in those separate instances all overlap like ripples in a pond that have been caused by separate rocks thrown into the pond by different actors.

Therefore I focus on the actual and known actors and the provable facts. Colorful anecdotes are for inclusion in told storylines to prevent readers falling asleep. In a courtroom dry facts sometimes cause even the jurors to nod off, even when a defendant's life may be at stake. That is a problem.

Here we are not in a courtroom and everyone can come and go as they please in order to stay awake.

We are in alignment if you approach this as a cold case murder investigation.

Can you provide a summary of evidence you might present to a DA to justify his or her indictment of Carlos Marcello? 

26 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

We are in alignment if you approach this as a cold case murder investigation.

Can you provide a summary of evidence you might present to a DA to justify his or her indictment of Carlos Marcello? 

Not at the moment because I don't have time due to the fact that I am working on a trilogy of books with timetables for completion. But I can explain how I am approaching this subject.

My interest is in the story of certain ships that became entangled with the JFK story, due to the people involved.

Now that I have satisfied myself that Marcello is probably the number one suspect in masterminding the murder of JFK, and he engaged with others either supporting his actions, or contriving misdirection, I can now follow links to people like de Mohrenschildt; Pierson; Airtime; McLendon; Murchison, etc., and tie them to a body of research connected to the record industry and groups such as the Beatles.

That research traces the history of 'border blasters' from Fort Worth at the dawn of broadcasting; to Mexico and from there to France before WWII.

It is also entangled with the story of the Italian Mafia and Jewish organized crime families, so the research I am engaged upon obviously had to address the CIA's involvement of the Mafia in the murder of JFK. The CIA is an outgrowth of the OSS and Winston Churchill's clandestine broadcasting world strapped to the SOE. Many have heard of 'Ultra' but they have never heard of Sefton Delmer and WWII psywars. But pyswars became the methodology employed in Miami during the lead-in the murder of JFK. His death interrupted a plan in progress. It did not assist that plan, it interrupted that plan and the misdirection that followed just confused the real storyline.

Over the years I have personally encountered people like ex-CIA director Colby in his dealings with Don Pierson over an aborted freeport in Haiti. This was during the same time period that de Mohrenschildt and Clint Murchison also got involved with Haiti. So it is a very complicated and tangled mess that I have to work through in order to follow the real storyline and not get led into a misdirection.

Our story has emerged very slowly since about 1980 when I first met Don Pierson with my two colleagues, and off and on since then we have been working on research without knowing what the core of the story should be. Now we know.

The main body of our research is about the practical application of communication law in both the UK and USA and all of the key people who created the world of  broadcasting - which now appears to be on the cusp of extinction. It is being replaced by entirely new means of electronic communication. I would not be surprised if AI and holograms are combined to create a Brave New World that will be as different as the world was before cars and planes.

So the story we are working on has a beginning and it has an end, and the end of drafting the first manuscript is now in sight.

I am here because people like Larry Hancock are here, and our library of books includes works by him due to the pointers that he has been able to provide - without necessarily knowing that he was doing so. Larry is not alone in helping our project, and tonight I learned from Larry that he obtained some of his information from a person who has also been very helpful to us. In fact, it was that person who really set the ball rolling for us to take a look at the murder of JFK.

2 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Not at the moment because I don't have time due to the fact that I am working on a trilogy of books with timetables for completion. But I can explain how I am approaching this subject.

My interest is in the story of certain ships that became entangled with the JFK story, due to the people involved.

Now that I have satisfied myself that Marcello is probably the number one suspect in masterminding the murder of JFK, and he engaged with others either supporting his actions, or contriving misdirection, I can now follow links to people like de Mohrenschildt; Pierson; Airtime; McLendon; Murchison, etc., and tie them to a body of research connected to the record industry and groups such as the Beatles.

That research traces the history of 'border blasters' from Fort Worth at the dawn of broadcasting; to Mexico and from there to France before WWII.

It is also entangled with the story of the Italian Mafia and Jewish organized crime families, so the research I am engaged upon obviously had to address the CIA's involvement of the Mafia in the murder of JFK. The CIA is an outgrowth of the OSS and Winston Churchill's clandestine broadcasting world strapped to the SOE. Many have heard of 'Ultra' but they have never heard of Sefton Delmer and WWII psywars. But pyswars became the methodology employed in Miami during the lead-in the murder of JFK. His death interrupted a plan in progress. It did not assist that plan, it interrupted that plan and the misdirection that followed just confused the real storyline.

Over the years I have personally encountered people like ex-CIA director Colby in his dealings with Don Pierson over an aborted freeport in Haiti. This was during the same time period that de Mohrenschildt and Clint Murchison also got involved with Haiti. So it is a very complicated and tangled mess that I have to work through in order to follow the real storyline and not get led into a misdirection.

Our story has emerged very slowly since about 1980 when I first met Don Pierson with my two colleagues, and off and on since then we have been working on research without knowing what the core of the story should be. Now we know.

The main body of our research is about the practical application of communication law in both the UK and USA and all of the key people who created the world of  broadcasting - which now appears to be on the cusp of extinction. It is being replaced by entirely new means of electronic communication. I would not be surprised if AI and holograms are combined to create a Brave New World that will be as different as the world was before cars and planes.

So the story we are working on has a beginning and it has an end, and the end of drafting the first manuscript is now in sight.

I am here because people like Larry Hancock are here, and our library of books includes works by him due to the pointers that he has been able to provide - without necessarily knowing that he was doing so. Larry is not alone in helping our project, and tonight I learned from Larry that he obtained some of his information from a person who has also been very helpful to us. In fact, it was that person who really set the ball rolling for us to take a look at the murder of JFK.

Good luck, Mervyn & Co.

1 hour ago, Vince Palamara said:

The definitive video (compilation) re: the radio man plus: 

Personally, I find this entire video very confusing, even though I stopped and restarted it several times. The music is entirely too loud and unnecessary. It is distracting. The idea of the man on the grass talking to the man on the bridge is plausible, but the comment about the rifle and the policemen on the fence who could see what was on the other side of the bridge implies that the man with a radio (which does indeed seem to make sense visually and verbally, having a rifle that the policeman could see .... Well that implies that not only was the policeman part of a plot, but so were the railroad workers unless they were blind. But they spotted smoke from behind the fence at the top of the grass covered little hill. That does not make sense. I am not sure what your thesis is regarding this entire sequence but I cannot agree with you that it is definitive of anything. It seems to raise a lot of questions about the point you are trying make above the din of that music.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger
edited sentence construction