The Education Forum

VICTORY for the credibility of Parkland nurse Audrey Bell

Micah Mileto

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

I always wondered why there wasn't more of a flap about the flap.

I already showed you a picture a couple of posts back without a flap.And then,you have this.

JFK Assassination: Kennedy's Head Wound

They can't even get the flap right.

giphy.gif

But the plotters want a small hole in the back,and a larger hole towards the front.

Edited by Michael Crane

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, Michael Crane said:

Even if this is not related...it's interesting IMHO.

Give yourself some time to take it all in.

This might not be the video where he mentions the flap.

I've viewed this video probably two or three times in the past.

Jenkins states he doesn't believe the brain he saw was that of JFK. Wow!

I would have asked Jenkins if he witnessed Humes or Boswell actually cutting the brain stem of the brain? 

Jenkins stated that Humes just blurted out when holding what was supposedly JFK's brain that "the damn thing just fell into my hands!"?

Former military honor guard ( army, navy or marine? ) and former 22 year New York PD detective Hubert Clark mentioned he and his team being aggressively pushed away from carrying the big ornate and heavy bronze Dallas casket off the tarmac elevator and how he felt there was a nefarious reason for this action. That in his opinion the casket was empty.

He also mentioned an ominous statement General Godfrey McHugh said in the bustle of getting the bronze casket off the plane and into the waiting grey navy ambulance. Something about "this is my commander in chief...not that MFer." ?

What in the world was that about? Hubert Clark was not given the chance to go back and elaborate on that part of his story.

In just viewing and listening to the question part of the talk, I noticed Judyth Vary Baker was one of the questioners. And I believe I recognized the voice of James Fetzer as one of the questioners as well?

My take on Jenkin's take was that he believed there was some nefarious doings with JFK's body besides what he witnessed of Humes's autopsy.

Jenkins mentioned seeing saw marks in JFK's skull that were not made by Humes or Boswell.

Jenkins thinks Paul O'Conner may have been wrong in his recollections of JFK's brain being essentially just a macerated mess of goo. With Paul O'Conner perhaps mistakenly effected by the shock of the whole scene?  Disagree with Jenkins on that point.

Interesting that the one deposition Jenkins was ordered to give was so argumentatively presented he eventually walked out!

Bomb shell presentation.

Edited by Joe Bauer

He also mentioned an ominous statement General Curtis Lemay said in the bustle of getting the bronze casket off the plane and into the waiting grey navy ambulance. Something about "this is my commander in chief...not that MFer.?

Joe, Clark referred to Godfrey McHugh not LeMay.

I would have asked Jenkins if he witnessed Humes or Boswell actually cutting the brain stem of the brain? 

Jenkins stated that Humes just blurted out when holding what was supposedly JFK's brain that "the damn thing just fell into my hands!"?

FWIW, Jenkins related @ Lancer in 2013, "The other thing I noticed was the brain stem, where the brain stem was cut to remove it from the cranium, the brain stem looked like it had been cut from two different sides, from each side met in the middle. I can relate that because if you've ever tried to cut something from the right side and go back and cut it from the left side it never, almost invariably never is the same level and this is what the brain stem looked like.  You know, I've been asked many times about this and did I think that the brain had been removed prior to the autopsy?  Taking into consideration the abnormal things that I just described, I feel like it was."

1 hour ago, Michael Crane said:

I already showed you a picture a couple of posts back without a flap.And then,you have this.

JFK Assassination: Kennedy's Head Wound

They can't even get the flap right.

giphy.gif

But the plotters want a small hole in the back,and a larger hole towards the front.

A funny thing about that drawing. For years we were told it showed the wound on the front of the head, to hide that it was really on the back of the head. But it is not on the front of the head at all. It's at the middle of the head and could represent an exit from the front or rear. The main thing telling us the shot came from the rear is the bullet path depicted from low to high--a bullet path the doctors admitted they did not trace. 

So no, no one needed to lie about the wound location. They just needed to speculate there was a path between a low entrance and a high exit, and draw such a path for public consumption. 

6 minutes ago, Pete Mellor said:

FWIW, Jenkins related @ Lancer in 2013, "The other thing I noticed was the brain stem, where the brain stem was cut to remove it from the cranium, the brain stem looked like it had been cut from two different sides, from each side met in the middle. I can relate that because if you've ever tried to cut something from the right side and go back and cut it from the left side it never, almost invariably never is the same level and this is what the brain stem looked like.  You know, I've been asked many times about this and did I think that the brain had been removed prior to the autopsy?  Taking into consideration the abnormal things that I just described, I feel like it was."

Yes, and he also specified that the back of the head was not blown out. 

7 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

Yes, and he also specified that the back of the head was not blown out. 

Another Jenkins statement @ Lancer 2013, "My attention was such that I had to be aware of the needs of the pathologist, that was my purpose for being there, so my attention was focussed on that table on whatever they asked for help with.  At the conclusion of the autopsy, my personal ideas of the things that I said, I was sure that the entrance wound was above the right ear and that the large wound in the back of the head was an exit wound."

11 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Hence the limo almost stopping right before the JFK head shot.

You know Joe,

There is always the possibility that Greer hit the brakes and brought the limo to a crawl or an actual complete stop to let Hill climb on the back.But here is the impression that I am under.....Greer brought the limo to a halt or was at least hitting the brakes.The reason for this is because he was SPOOKED.You heard Kellerman say that a flurry of shots came into the limo.

The bullet that passed through the front windshield caused Greer to panic.He thought that he was driving straight into gunfire.

I'm still on the very edge and undecided if a bullet passed over the windshield from the South Knoll causing the throat wound or a bullet went through the windshield from the South Knoll and hit the throat.

7 hours ago, Pete Mellor said:

You know Pete,

I have already brought up on the forum that Dennis David said that there was rumors after the autopsy on Monday or later that a brain was brought into the morgue.

You take that,and add in what Jenkins says & you take that and add in what Saundra Spencer saying that there was a brain along side the body in the photographs that she developed,that didn't look like it would fit in the wound that she saw.

That is some serious hanky panky going on.

49 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

You know Joe,

There is always the possibility that Greer hit the brakes and brought the limo to a crawl or an actual complete stop to let Hill climb on the back.But here is the impression that I am under.....Greer brought the limo to a halt or was at least hitting the brakes.The reason for this is because he was SPOOKED.You heard Kellerman say that a flurry of shots came into the limo.

The bullet that passed through the front windshield caused Greer to panic.He thought that he was driving straight into gunfire.

I'm still on the very edge and undecided if a bullet passed over the windshield from the South Knoll causing the throat wound or a bullet went through the windshield from the South Knoll and hit the throat.

My point about Greer slowing the limo was simply because he had turned his head and upper body 180 degrees backwards to look at JFK right after the first shot.

And he stayed looking back at JFK for at least a full second...right through the head shot.

It is a natural reaction to ease up on the gas pedal when you are the driver of a car ( especially one as big, heavy and cumbersome as the presidential limo) and you aren't just distracted "a little" in your forward driving focus... you are "totally" distracted by turning your head, body 180 degrees looking behind you and you aren't even seeing the road ahead of you.

If I'm driving 10 to 15 miles an hour and turn my body to look behind me of course I'm going to ease up on the pedal as a natural caution reaction.

Jenkins is quoted describing JFK's brain stem being cut in a way that was not typical...but my question is did Jenkins actually see either Humes or Boswell doing the cut? 

Same thing with a cutting of the temporal muscles and eye nerves at the front of JFK's brain so the brain could be removed without those attachments holding it back?

I would ask Jenkins if he personally witnessed those two cutting procedures as well. And by whom?

Jenkins mentions Humes spontaneous surprise blurt out upon removing JFK's brain from the cranium..."the damn thing just fell into my hands."

Why would Humes be so surprised? If he had already cut the brain stem, the eye nerves, the temporal muscles and much of the sheath covering the brain... all connective tissue that holds back the brain, wouldn't he expect JFK's brain to come out easily?

I thought Hubert Clark mentioned LeMay as saying the "that's not my commander in chief" comment. I'll go back. I don't think LeMay was in that landed plane, casket movement scene.

It was general McHugh that Clark quoted...I stand corrected.

Perhaps McHUGH meant that JFK was his commander in chief...not that MFer Lyndon Johnson?

Edited by Joe Bauer

46 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

You know Pete,

I have already brought up on the forum that Dennis David said that there was rumors after the autopsy on Monday or later that a brain was brought into the morgue.

You take that,and add in what Jenkins says & you take that and add in what Saundra Spencer saying that there was a brain along side the body in the photographs that she developed,that didn't look like it would fit in the wound that she saw.

That is some serious hanky panky going on.

Except Jenkins denied all of that. He said he was there the whole time and witnessed no body alteration. He heard Humes say something about the brain basically falling out and made some observations himself that made him wonder if the brain had been switched. But not at Bethesda. 

As far as Spencer, she was asked to describe photos she'd developed over 30 years earlier. That's ludicrous. It would be like asking you the color of the dress worn by your girlfriend on your third date 30 years earlier, or the brand of basketball shoes worn by a guy who dunked on you in your freshman year 30 years ago. 

Now Patrick,

The event was something that don't happen in a lifetime or something major occuring that she was involved with.

Sure,I'm close to positive that Saundra did not even begin to think of any shenanigans that might be going on,but it was a very major deal,and I would think that something like that would easily be remembered and possibly be traumatized the rest of your life.

Once again,just an opinion.

Edited by Michael Crane

Just in case there are some new members who might not of seen this video.

Dennis talks about the fragments he held at autopsy and the brain that might have been brought to the autopsy room.

Sure would be nice if David was able to recognize the driver of that black ambulance.

Edited by Michael Crane

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

My point about Greer slowing the limo was simply because he had turned his head and upper body 180 degrees backwards to look at JFK right after the first shot.

And he stayed looking back at JFK for at least a full second...right through the head shot.

It is a natural reaction to ease up on the gas pedal when you are the driver of a car ( especially one as big, heavy and cumbersome as the presidential limo) and you aren't just distracted "a little" in your forward driving focus... you are "totally" distracted by turning your head, body 180 degrees looking behind you and you aren't even seeing the road ahead of you.

If I'm driving 10 to 15 miles an hour and turn my body to look behind me of course I'm going to ease up on the pedal as a natural caution reaction.

Jenkins is quoted describing JFK's brain stem being cut in a way that was not typical...but my question is did Jenkins actually see either Humes or Boswell doing the cut? 

Same thing with a cutting of the temporal muscles and eye nerves at the front of JFK's brain so the brain could be removed without those attachments holding it back?

I would ask Jenkins if he personally witnessed those two cutting procedures as well. And by whom?

Jenkins mentions Humes spontaneous surprise blurt out upon removing JFK's brain from the cranium..."the damn thing just fell into my hands."

Why would Humes be so surprised? If he had already cut the brain stem, the eye nerves, the temporal muscles and much of the sheath covering the brain... all connective tissue that holds back the brain, wouldn't he expect JFK's brain to come out easily?

I thought Hubert Clark mentioned LeMay as saying the "that's not my commander in chief" comment. I'll go back. I don't think LeMay was in that landed plane, casket movement scene.

It was general McHugh that Clark quoted...I stand corrected.

Perhaps McHUGH meant that JFK was his commander in chief...not that MFer Lyndon Johnson?

Looking back,

I'm going to dismiss my belief of Greer hitting the brakes because of the windshield shot.

That happened way too early in the motorcade route.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

16 minutes ago, Michael Crane said:

Now Patrick,

The event was something that don't happen in a lifetime or something major occuring that she was involved with.

Sure,I'm close to positive that Saundra did not even begin to think of any shenanigans that might be going on,but it was a very major deal,and I would think that something like that would easily be remembered and possibly be traumatized the rest of your life.

Once again,just an opinion.

At a certain point I realized that I couldn't trust anyone's recollections re the Assassination, seeing as they were so erratic. So I spent roughly six months reading all I could on human memory and cognitive psychology, and ended up exchanging a dozen or so emails with two prominent experts in the field. 

Here's some of what I uncovered.

1. We are not tape recorders. Much of what's recorded as a memory is inaccurate to begin with. Stress and fear can alter our memories. Our physical point of view also has an impact, e.g. humans are notoriously bad at rotating images in their head. (This comes into play when analyzing the Parkland witnesses.)

2. We are also extremely prone to suggestion. A choice of words in a police line-up "That's the guy isn't it" or whatever can sway someone to make an inaccurate choice. And it's not just from fear of authority. Numerous tests have been performed among subjects after viewing a white car where they are asked about a red car or whatever, and then asked the next day the color of the car. A large percentage will say red because their memory of hearing red has supplanted their original memory. And they're not even aware of it. Some will argue that they really saw a red car even after being re-shown the film of the white car. 

3. Our long term memories are liquid and ever-changing. Over days weeks years our recollections morph to more accurately capture our emotions at the time, and become less accurate as to facts...with each telling. A woman accosted by a normal sized man with a knife may over time add in that the man was huge and scary-looking, and carrying a super long knife or machete. Ultimately our initial impressions are wiped clean by our memories of the stories we tell.

In short then, the witnesses many are most excited by--someone who comes out years later with a fantastic tale that will change history--are the least credible--even if, perhaps especially if, their story confirms something many want to believe.

Audrey Bell is a textbook case. She expanded the number of fragments she was handed over time, and changed who she gave them to, and suddenly began describing the head wound when she never had before, with a story without support. She is not to be believed on the things that make people ooh and ahh. While Micah's discovery is helpful to her credibility--in that it lends credence to her being in Trauma Room One--it is also harmful--in that it shows her story was liquid, and changed over time.