The Education Forum

Landis and Tucker Carlson Reveal Stories Have Faded Away.

Joe Bauer

Just as I stated they would.

The Landis one is simply unprovable. 

The Tucker Carlson big reveal story had legs for two weeks and faded away.

Surprised no one is calling out TC for letting go of his block buster claim story as nonchalantly as he has.

57 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Surprised no one is calling out TC for letting go of his block buster claim story as nonchalantly as he has.

Yes, you did call that one correctly, Joe.

At the time, I was hopeful that Tucker's source (Trump or Pompeo?) would come forward-- wishful thinking.

2 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Verily. 

Legacy media still follows Jan. 6 trials, nearly one by one...but the JFKA is always a flash in the pan, with attendant commentary about "conspiracy theories."

Sadly, I sense the candidacy of the third-party candidate who cannot be named is fading. 

So it goes....

TC is no longer a daily news person of interest.

Ever since Fox News told him to take a hike...his high rating viewership star has faded into relative average commentator obscurity.

The Monday that the Landis story was hot, NewsNation announced they would be interviewing Landis on a Wednesday.   That never happened, but NewsNation did interview WC lawyer Burt Griffin to defend the WC narrative.   Interestingly, the Burt Griffin interview was never aired because some hotter news item displaced it, but it's still on their website.

So, did word get out to media to downplay Landis and up-play WC defenders?   It sure would be good to get more insight into the media-executive handling of JFKA like Jim D. did with regard to CBS of the 1960's

Note that the Landis interview wasn't readily available on the NewsNation website during that week - I looked several times, but it is now on their website as well.  His "testimony" in the interview is ambiguous.

Of the SS agents in Dallas, the hardest partying one, Landis, was out drinking till 5 AM, 7.5 hours before the man he was supposed to be protecting was murdered. 60 years later he wanted to sell a book.

Tucker Carlson is one of the worst people in the world, for reasons that have been outlined numerous times in these forums.

Sounds like the public got it right.

4 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Of the SS agents in Dallas, the hardest partying one, Landis, was out drinking till 5 AM, 7.5 hours before the man he was supposed to be protecting was murdered. 60 years later he wanted to sell a book.

Tucker Carlson is one of the worst people in the world, for reasons that have been outlined numerous times in these forums.

Sounds like the public got it right.

Bump.

• 4 weeks later...

Go Kid Rock.

Looking cool man. Wearing shades at night.

Surprised Mike Tyson, Roseanne Barr and Kanye West aren't in that circus act.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I disagree.

The editor at New York just admitted he now thinks the JFK case was a conspiracy.

The Ny TImes has commissioned Talbot to write a column for the 22nd on the new evidence in the case.

The MSM is starting to show some cracks.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I disagree.

The editor at New York just admitted he now thinks the JFK case was a conspiracy.

The Ny TImes has commissioned Talbot to write a column for the 22nd on the new evidence in the case.

The MSM is starting to show some cracks.

Still, not one legacy media outfit, or even "alt-l" outfit has chosen to make the JFK Records Act a story that is followed, or a cause celebre. 

• 1 month later...

I was listening to Tucker Carlson on X just now. The host asked him to expand further on who within the CIA he believed was a participant. 

Host: Re JFK assassination, you said you've spoke to a CIA official (the official Tucker claims had read the withheld assassination files and concluded the remaining files implicate members of the CIA)

Tucker Carlson: I spoke to a someone who had, and this is confirmed, this is not a guess, someone who had read the files that are currently withheld, at the urging of the two different CIA directors ''don't release these files'' 60 years after. I said what's in the files? They implicate operations directorate under James Angleton

I just did some googling. Seems like Tucker Carlson hasn't mentioned James Angleton?

Rob Reiner's podcast re the assassination, fifth episode - titled  “Wilderness of Mirrors,” dealt with James Angleton allegedly sheep dipping Oswald.

Also, when you google Rob Reiner + James Angleton you get some tv show Rob co-wrote about Skull & Bones. ‘The Tap’ Drama From Rob Reiner & Andrew Lenchewski About Yale’s Skull & Bones Society Gets USA Pilot Order' https://deadline.com/2016/08/the-tap-drama-rob-reiner-andrew-lenchewski-yale-skull-bones-usa-pilot-order-1201800199/

Interestingly, every article online mentions just two famous Skull & Bones alleged members in the PR for the show 'The Tap'. GW Bush and James Angleton.

Kinda interesting of all the alleged former members of Skull and Bones James Angleton is mentioned. The list is quite impressive https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

There are many more significant names known to the public. John Kerry, Bushes', McGeorge Bundy, William Taft, etc. 

I wonder if Rob Reiner has also been tipped off by someone there are interesting facts regarding James Angleton in the assassination files? Media seems to be framing the James Angleton angle.

11 minutes ago, Robert Reeves said:

I just did some googling. Seems like Tucker Carlson hasn't mentioned James Angleton?

Rob Reiner's podcast re the assassination, fifth episode - titled  “Wilderness of Mirrors,” dealt with James Angleton allegedly sheep dipping Oswald.

Also, when you google Rob Reiner + James Angleton you get some tv show Rob co-wrote about Skull & Bones. ‘The Tap’ Drama From Rob Reiner & Andrew Lenchewski About Yale’s Skull & Bones Society Gets USA Pilot Order' https://deadline.com/2016/08/the-tap-drama-rob-reiner-andrew-lenchewski-yale-skull-bones-usa-pilot-order-1201800199/

Interestingly, every article online mentions just two famous Skull & Bones alleged members in the PR for the show 'The Tap'. GW Bush and James Angleton.

Kinda interesting of all the alleged former members of Skull and Bones James Angleton is mentioned. The list is quite impressive https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members

There are many more significant names known to the public. John Kerry, Bushes', McGeorge Bundy, William Taft, etc. 

I wonder if Rob Reiner has also been tipped off by someone there are interesting facts regarding James Angleton in the assassination files? Media seems to be framing the James Angleton angle.

Interesting stuff.  

John Newman is talking up Bruce Solie, but Angleton is still in the mix.