The Education Forum

Wesley Buell Frazier needs to be asked some serious questions!

21 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I don't know why there are two stories. I've read the one Ron gives multiple times. This is the first time I've seen the one recounted by Tony.

Me too Sandy.  But no surprise.  There are so many different versions of events in this case.  We must live in a multiverse.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

True. Or all they had to do is say they remained on the steps for three minutes. Either one works.

But if you look at all their statements, you will see that their story kept changing. In one version of the story, the two crossed the street and stood at the little concrete island for a while. I think the story kept changing because they were trying to make it fit with other things. I don't think we'll ever be able to figure it all out.

As for Shelley meeting Calvery at the little concrete island as he said in his first-day statement, I think they dropped that just to simplify the story. But who knows?

I think there is a real possibility that this is Mr. Shelley, whose red hair was a distinguishing feature. The low-sagging pants here are a striking match too. The jacket is wrong, but Mr. Shelley may have used a more casual jacket during the working day

Man-in-Hughes1-arrow.jpgMan-in-Hughes2-arrow.jpg

This guy is walking away from the hot zone, carrying something(s).

I read the 1st post and then went straight to the last page.

Does anyone mention where Frazier says that he stood on top of the stairs talking to two people asking what happened?He then looked to his left and seen Oswald walking.Someone said something & then he turned to see who it was and he lost sight of Oswald.

There you have it if Frazier was telling the truth.

Edited by Michael Crane

Didn't Bill Shelley sport a distinctively pronounced "Everly Brothers" type pompadour hair style?

A hugely high curl lift in front so unnatural it had to be stiffened with a big glob of axle grease type consistency hair gel called "Dixie Peach" pomade? 

The red headed guy in the pictures above has no such pronounced pompadour.

He has no hair style at all. His looks like a dorky butch cut if you ask me. He looks more like Eric Trump than Bill Shelley imo.

image.png.589d504b12668b1b9befb427a69503c1.pngimage.png.a7816977e826eb423ca9ad6642a99293.pngimage.png.a40cd07b4d9a4d52d29fa36208da7889.png

Edited by Joe Bauer

My goodness!

Looking at those Bill Shelley pics above...the background man in the Oswald New Orleans flyer passing photo resembles EXACTLY the picture of Bill Shelley in front of the Texas School Book Depository building photo just minutes after JFK was hit in Dealey Plaza!

Same bony facial structure, Deep set eyes and cheeks. Same exact hair style. Same color. Same ears. Same skinny neck.

Same exact coat, shirt and tie, their style and the way they fit around his shoulders and neck.

That IS Shelley in New Orleans with Oswald folks!

IMO anyways.

9 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Didn't Bill Shelley sport a distinctively pronounced "Everly Brothers" type pompadour hair style?

A hugely high curl lift in front so unnatural it had to be stiffened with a big gob of axle grease type consistency hair gel called "Dixie Peach" pomade? 

The red headed guy in the pictures above has no such pronounced pompadour.

He has no hair style at all.

Respectfully, Mr. Bauer, I disagree. The man in Hughes has red hair (an unusual feature) that clearly goes high above his forehead. He's at some distance from Mr. Hughes' camera, so the assumption that the Shelley 'pompadour' would show is IMO misplaced-------------

image.png.a7816977e826eb423ca9ad6642a99293.pngHughes-shelley.jpg

14 minutes ago, Alan Ford said:

Hughes-shelley.jpg

Wait! You missed Roscoe White waving around the real backyard photographs in the background! And James Files along the picket fence, tearing into a Snickers! And Johnny Roselli rappelling down the back side of the TSBD quick enough to enjoy a spaghetti lunch at Sam Ventura's Italian Village outside of town!

7 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

Respectfully, Mr. Bauer, I disagree. The man in Hughes has red hair (an unusual feature) that clearly goes high above his forehead. He's at some distance from Mr. Hughes' camera, so the assumption that the Shelley 'pompadour' would show is IMO misplaced-------------

image.png.a7816977e826eb423ca9ad6642a99293.pngHughes-shelley.jpg

Wait a minute!

Is the dorky red-haired guy in the above photo also sporting a beard?

AND...aren't there photos of Bill Shelley in front of the TXSBD just minutes after JFK was hit that show him in his usual clothing style of dress shirt, tie and coat?

What day is the photo of the red-haired man above?

Edited by Joe Bauer

50 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Wait a minute!

AND...aren't there photos of Bill Shelley in front of the TXSBD just minutes after JFK was hit that show him in his tradition clothing style of dress shirt, tie and coat?

What day is the photo of the red-haired man above?

I see no resemblance at all. Plus the red-haired guy doesn't appear to wearing a suit coat/jacket.

3 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Wait a minute!

AND...aren't there photos of Bill Shelley in front of the TXSBD just minutes after JFK was hit that show him in his tradition clothing style of dress shirt, tie and coat?

No beard evident, Mr. Bauer--------------look at all four Hughes stills I posted.

Mr. Shelley's trousers hung strikingly low in the middle, just like this guy's.

Can't have been too many red-headed men in Dealey Plaza. And this guy is behaving oddly, moving away from the scene with something in his arms.

As already pointed out, the jacket is indeed different. If this is Mr. Shelley, then he would have to be wearing a more casual sports jacket at this time. Mr. Buell Wesley Frazier told Mr. Gary Mack a decade ago that Mr. Shelley, during work, usually dressed casually. I think he may have spruced up some before being taken down to City Hall.

Here he is, incidentally, in the TSBD without jacket:

Shelley-coffee-crop.gif

Is Mr. Shelley the red-headed man in Hughes? Maybe, maybe not. But his story of his immediate post-assassination movements changed blatantly. I have no doubt he was hiding something significant.

Edited by Alan Ford

The jacketless man in the above photo is wearing a white dress shirt and thin tie.

Again, this picture was taken on 11,22,1963. It is Bill Shelley.

Was the red-haired man photographed on 11,22,1963 as well?

So, how can the red-haired man be Shelley when we have several photos of the real Shelley that day, dressed so differently than the red-haired man?

Why was Bill Shelley put in a police car and taken down to the police station in the first place?

Wasn't Shelley a supervisor? Didn't general manager Roy Truly tell the DPD who he was and vouched for his position of responsibility credibility and innocence?