The Education Forum

Those Front Steps

Alan Ford

5 hours ago, Alan Ford said:

On the above basic scenario, the plan was for the newspapers and TV news later that day to lead with images of a man burning an anti-Castro flag just after a missed-shots incident in Dealey Plaza. But something horribly in excess of a missed-shots incident ended up happening, and this guy by the mailboxes had to be erased from history.

So how were the evil plotters and alterationists supposed to ensure they could "erase" "this guy" from films and photos of the assassination that weren't even in their possession for YEARS after the crime?

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

So how were the evil plotters and alterationists supposed to ensure they could "erase" "this guy" from films and photos of the assassination that weren't even in their possession for YEARS after the crime?

Your question is incoherent: the guy can be seen in the Darnell film.

As for the "evil plotters", it won't bother them in the least if the world thinks the assassination is the work of pro-Castroites

Edited by Alan Ford

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

Your question is incoherent: the guy can be seen in the Darnell film.

As for the "evil plotters", it won't bother them in the least if the world thinks the assassination is the work of pro-Castroites

MY question is incoherent? You're the one who said this man needed to be "erased." Did "they" simply forget to remove him from this film?

9 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

MY question is incoherent? You're the one who said this man needed to be "erased." Did "they" simply forget to remove him from this film?

~Yawn~

I suggest that, if you wish to debate with someone who is arguing that the Darnell film was altered, you betake yourself and your feeble little contrarian strawman to a thread where someone is arguing that the Darnell film was altered. Because this ain't that.

1 hour ago, Alan Ford said:

But something horribly in excess of a missed-shots incident ended up happening, and this guy by the mailboxes had to be erased from history.

YOU are the one who said this person "had to be erased from history." So, how did the plotters in fact accomplish this?

30 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

YOU are the one who said this person "had to be erased from history." So, how did the plotters in fact accomplish this?

I have already stated explicitly that the "plotters" would not have been troubled in the least by the world's hearing about the actions of this man by the mailboxes.

Do try to keep up! 👍

On 10/27/2023 at 8:21 PM, Alan Ford said:

Yes I see what you mean about the running woman (good catch!). But I need a bit more time with these frames tbh---the height of the white area(s?) that come(s) into view is confusing when compared with the mailboxes sans object-in-front.............

mailboxes.jpg

As for the value of your stabilizations: inestimable.

Thank you! 👍

OK, here goes, I'll give the guy a "name"...

Where was 'Flagman' standing in relation to the mailbox/trash box on the right hand (east?) side?

Edited by Ian Lloyd

15 minutes ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

This latest back and forth is getting us nowhere. So let's get back on track.

@Jonathan Cohen do you believe that is an actual person there in the mailbox area? Whether he was doing anything nefarious or not, I'm just curious if you think there is a man there?

Jamey, the answer is, I have no idea. I'm not sure how anybody can come to any definitive conclusions based on the poor quality of the source material. Of course, this is the enduring problem with amateur analysis such as this, which has led us to such nonsense as Badgeman, "Moorman in the street," Altgens 6 having somehow been altered before it was sent around the world on the Associated Press wire, etc.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Ian Lloyd said:

OK, here goes, I'll give the guy a "name"...

Where was 'Flagman' standing in relation to the mailbox/trash box on the right hand (east?) side?

If this is his shadow on that larger (i.e. higher) mailbox-------------

Darnell-new-frame-shadow.jpg

-----------then he seems to be standing a little in front (i.e. south) of it, perhaps somewhat west of its middle?

Edited by Alan Ford