The Education Forum

"The JFK Assassination Chokeholds: That Prove There Was a Conspiracy" by James DiEugenio, Matt Crumpton, Paul Bleau, Andrew Iler, Mark Adamczyk

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I noticed that Vince.

Its odd since we have not made any media appearances yet to promote it.

On 11/4/2023 at 3:49 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

I’ll donate $100 to the Ed Forum if this book cites the clothing evidence as proof of conspiracy.

I’ll take it as a No.

Jim DiEugenio wrote 6 hours of Oliver Stone documentary and never mentioned the physical evidence, the bullet defects in JFK’s clothes.

He wrote a eulogy for Vincent Salandria and never mentioned Salandria’s long-time emphasis on the clothing evidence.

So of course the evidence that choked up Arlen Specter doesn’t rank as a ”Chokehold.”

Academic Malpractice.

Never bring troubling questions to a gun fight.

The official release date I think is November 14th.

You can pre order the e book now, but it will be shipped on that day, and you can order a trade paper then also.  I think there will be a hardcover too.  Don't know about an audible.  I also think there will be a French version since Paul Bleau lives in Quebec.  We wanted to do a Spanish version but I think that fell through.

Andrew Eiler is setting up a book page, and I think there will be one on Facebook also.

Again, I only wrote about 15-20 per cent of the book.  The two major contributors are Paul and Matt Crumpton.  They did about 65 per cent of the writing.

Matt has a really good site I think its called Solving JFK.  I will try and put a link up later, he does interesting podcasts.

Edited by James DiEugenio

Here is a link to Matt's shows.  They are really well done, and he has a lot of good info in them.

The guy really works hard.

https://www.solvingjfkpodcast.com/

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Here is a link to Matt's shows.  They are really well done, and he has a lot of good info in them.

The guy really works hard.

https://www.solvingjfkpodcast.com/

From Episode 15:

<quote on>

So far we’ve talked about the President’s throat wound, and back — or back of the neck wound depending on your JFK assassination worldview.  

</q>

Depending on your worldview?

The bullet holes in JFK’s clothes are 4 inches below the bottom of the collars.

Dealey Plaza photos/films show a normal amount of shirt collar visible behind his neck.

The jacket collar was, therefore, in a normal position resting at the base of his neck, or immediately above it.

What kind of “worldview” posits 3 inches of shirt and 3 inches of jacket elevating above a wound at the back of the neck without pushing up on the collar at the base of the neck?

Does Crumpton ever address this issue?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

I have three interviews coming up on this book.

RIchard Syrett out of Toronto who is pretty good on Thursday.

Then on Friday I have Aaron Good first and then Peter Holley, formerly of W. Post. 

He now works for Texas Monthly.  Told Paul, they are pretty poor on JFK.  He said but Holley did some decent stuff at the Post on Lisa Pease and RFK.  Ok Paul.

Edited by James DiEugenio

16 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

From Episode 15:

<quote on>

So far we’ve talked about the President’s throat wound, and back — or back of the neck wound depending on your JFK assassination worldview.  

</q>

Depending on your worldview?

The bullet holes in JFK’s clothes are 4 inches below the bottom of the collars.

Dealey Plaza photos/films show a normal amount of shirt collar visible behind his neck.

The jacket collar was, therefore, in a normal position resting at the base of his neck, or immediately above it.

What kind of “worldview” posits 3 inches of shirt and 3 inches of jacket elevating above a wound at the back of the neck without pushing up on the collar at the base of the neck?

Does Crumpton ever address this issue?

Apparently not.

Not a word about the actual physical evidence.

No wonder DiEugenio likes this guy.

I never want to disappoint anyone, but sorry Cliff, you’re going to be disappointed that the subject of the bullet hole in JFK’s shirt and jacket IS dealt with in chapter one of Chokeholds. Paul Bleau makes specific reference to FBI S.A. James Sibert’s conclusion that the “magic bullet” could not have caused all the wounds in Kennedy and Connally based in part on the location of the bullet holes in JFK’s shirt and jacket.

2 hours ago, Andrew Iler said:

I never want to disappoint anyone, but sorry Cliff, you’re going to be disappointed that the subject of the bullet hole in JFK’s shirt and jacket IS dealt with in chapter one of Chokeholds.

Excellent!  I’ll contribute $100 to the Ed Forum!

2 hours ago, Andrew Iler said:

Paul Bleau makes specific reference to FBI S.A. James Sibert’s conclusion that the “magic bullet” could not have caused all the wounds in Kennedy and Connally based in part on the location of the bullet holes in JFK’s shirt and jacket.

Wonderful news.  I don’t like to be cynical all the time around here.  Good show!

4 hours ago, Jean Ceulemans said:

There goes 100$ to the fund (or was it dinner for two ?)

I’d enjoy buying my friend Cory lunch but Mr. Bleau (or somebody!) has to cite the clothing evidence at a conference or event commemorating the 60th.

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I stand corrected.

Can you update your website to have an all-encompassing essay about the T3 back wound and the experimental evidence against clothing bunching? Your website as it exists today is rather short. I know this video tried talking about it and also tried showing a history of experimental evidence:

https://youtu.be/bmSYwBAfzZw?feature=shared

We also had Boswell telling the Baltimore Sun that he thought he might've written down somewhere which vertibre the back wound was next to.