The Education Forum

Dueling Delusions: LN vs CT

Pat Speer

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

Yet they were so powerful that, according to people like Sandy Larsen, they allowed their patsy Lee Oswald to be photographed on the steps in front of the Texas School Book Depository during the assassination?

Oswald wasn't set up to be a shooter. He was set up to be the leader of a team of assassins. The plotters didn't care where Oswald was on 11/22, only that he worked at the TSBD so that he could (supposedly) get his shooters into the building.

4 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

And allowed evil CIA spy Ruth Paine to give interviews for the next 60 years?

Why do you find that unlikely? There are thousands of ex-CIA assets and agents who never squeal on the CIA.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

50 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:
1 hour ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

People who believe there was no massive alteration of the JFK medical evidence are hardly "holdovers." In fact, they are careful, scrupulous researchers who actually let the evidence dictate the findings, rather than swallowing the usual nonsense hook, line and sinker like so many people on this forum.

50 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

They do not let the evidence dictate their findings. They ignore most of the evidence and focus on a very small molehill of contrary evidence.

Mike,

The reason people like Pat and Jonathon often seem like LNers is they've been fooled by much of the coverup! The only difference between them and LNers is that LNers have been fooled by ALL the coverup.

6 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Mike,

The reason people like Pat and Jonathon often seem like LNers is they've been fooled by much of the coverup! The only difference between them and LNers is that LNers have been fooled by ALL the coverup.

I haven't been "fooled" by anything, and your belief that I have speaks volumes about your lack of comprehension. I've been studying the case for more than 30 years. I've spent multiple days at the National Archives reviewing documents and photos (including crystal clear slides of the Zapruder film, which prove the head wound was located primarily on the right side of the head around the ear). I've been an invited speaker in front of hundreds of people at assassination symposiums. I've collaborated with and befriended some of the most respected researchers to ever study the case. But sure, I'm the one who has been "fooled" ...

22 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

Wounds witnessed at Parkland,

Body forcibly illegally removed,

Different wounds witnessed at Bethesda.

Isn’t it that easy? Seems to solve everything…..

But most of the Bethesda witnesses likewise saw a large right-rear head wound. Post-mortem alteration added a large wound above the right ear, but many Bethesda witnesses saw--and some even diagrammed--a large back-of-head wound.

One of those witnesses was Clint Hill, who was brought to the morgue for the express purpose of viewing and recording JFK's wounds. Hill had already gotten a long, up-close look at JFK's head wound while he rode on the limo's rear hood on the way to Parkland Hospital. He observed JFK's head wound for several minutes from 2-3 feet away during that trip. He also saw the head wound in the Parkland ER. Then, he saw it at Bethesda. After seeing the head wound three times, he wrote a report and said the large wound was in the right-rear part of the head. 

Aubrey Rike helped place JFK's body into the casket in Dallas. He was holding the back of JFK's head. He vividly recalled feeling the sharp edges of the back-of-head wound. He said the edges were so sharp they almost cut his hands. 

The two Parkland nurses who prepared JFK's body for the casket held JFK's head in their hands while they packed the head wound with gauze and wrapped the head in a sheet. They both said the wound was in the rear part of the skull. 

I find it impossible, incredible, and illogical to dismiss such specific, mutually corroborating eyewitness testimony based on autopsy photos that even Dr. Finck expressed doubts about. 

13 minutes ago, Michael Griffith said:

I find it impossible, incredible, and illogical to dismiss such specific, mutually corroborating eyewitness testimony based on autopsy photos that even Dr. Finck expressed doubts about. 

So, let me guess .. the massive wound on the right side of the head around the ear seen so clearly seen in the Zapruder film was .. faked?

I haven't been "fooled" by anything, and your belief that I have speaks volumes about your lack of comprehension.

I've been studying the case for more than 30 years. I've spent multiple days at the National Archives reviewing documents and photos (including crystal clear slides of the Zapruder film, which prove the head wound was located primarily on the right side of the head around the ear). I've been an invited speaker in front of hundreds of people at assassination symposiums. I've collaborated with and befriended some of the most respected researchers to ever study the case. But sure, I'm the one who has been "fooled" ...

My lack of comprehension? LOL

Well, I'll see your "multiple days at the National Archives" with my 145 IQ, and raise you "the 3.9 out of 4 GPA I achieved getting my masters degree in electrical engineering." Which I might add is one of the toughest majors to complete.

Then we have the fact that I began repairing tube and transistor radios and televisions when I was in 6th grade (and earning $12 per hour doing it, which is $108 per hour in today's dollars).  And had my own business at age 28 designing and selling electronic instruments used in the development of secured communication systems, which I exported to numerous countries. (I retired and closed the business a few years ago.)

New Wave Instruments

LRS-220 Spread Spectrum Generator ($49,000 in today's dollars)

My point being that I hardly have trouble comprehending things. And in fact, am very good at solving puzzles... that's what I do best.

:pop

30 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

So, let me guess .. the massive wound on the right side of the head around the ear seen so clearly seen in the Zapruder film was .. faked?

So you answer the Hill, Rike, and nurses accounts with this?

Anyway, one clear sign that the head-shot frames have been altered is the fact that the bloody spray disappears far too quickly, in only 2-3 frames, whereas ballistics tests have proved that it should have remained visible for at least six frames. Another clear indication of fraud in the head-shot frames is that no bloody spray is seen going backward, yet we know that blood and brain were splattered "all over" the follow-up car's windshield and on the windshields of the two left-side patrolmen. 

The Zapruder film clearly shows a large flap of skull blowing outward from the right side of JFK's head, just above his right ear and even a little faceward.

Bill Newman and his wife and two young boys were just "15 feet" away from JFK and directly even with the limo when JFK was hit.

A perfect close up viewing point.

Interviewed soon after on local TV Bill Newman described what he witnessed regards JFK's head wound. He said he saw a large chunk of bone "blowed off" near JFK's ear area.

I've viewed the Z film over 1,000 times. What Newman described is exactly what I see in my viewing. I don't know how anyone can dispute such a clear view of that injury.

What I also see regards the initial impact of the head shot however (when viewing the Z film in extremely slow motion) is the top of JFK's skull being lifted up in a gross skull bone shattering deformation way. You can see this by noticing the hair on the top part of JFK's head lifting unevenly.

I feel that the rear skull entering missile was so explosive it was shattering the top part of JFK's skull as it traversed through it back to front forwardly.

That missile also could have ripped open the bone flap near the upper right-side ear location upon exiting.

The bullet that struck JFK in the head was so devastatingly destructive, I believe it shattered a good portion of the back of his skull at it's entrance point, as well as the top of the skull and then the blown off skull on the upper right side of JFK's head.

Bone was immediately missing from JFK's skull upon the bullet strike hit, right?

And I assume the story of someone finding one blown off bit of skull in the street later was true.

Was the blown off bone chunk or chunks from the back side of JFK's skull?

If Aubrey Rike felt sharp bone edges on the back of JFK's head, it could prove that the blown off skull bone came from that area.

Here is the debatable dilemma.

Could a bullet entering JFK's skull from behind shatter a fist sized portion of it upon entering. So explosively it blew it out backwards and away?

Same with the brain matter underneath that blown away skull part.

Hill said he could look into the skull hole and see that there was no brain matter underneath. Or, at least to a depth significant enough to make it appear missing upon a quick look.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

BTW, I just noticed that the very first instrument I designed and sold (in 1984), the LRS-100 Spread Spectrum Generator, can still be bought second-hand. For only $1000. From e-Bay Belgium:

https://www.benl.ebay.be/itm/302439496573?hash=item466acc7b7d:g:rQEAAOSwImRYEQ9g

Get one while you can!  :)

1 hour ago, Michael Griffith said:

Which is more likely? That 20 Parkland Hospital professionals, plus all the other close-up witnesses Michael pointed out, mass hallucinated the location of the wound... or that somebody altered a few frames of Zapruder? An act that could easily be done at the time.

FIL1c92.gif

1 minute ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Which is more likely? That 20 Parkland Hospital professionals, plus all the other close-up witnesses Michael pointed out, mass hallucinated the location of the wound... or that somebody altered a few frames of Zapruder? An act that could easily be done at the time.

Nobody "hallucinated" anything - in the heat of the moment, they were off on the location of the wound by a few inches, which may not have seemed important at the time but is hugely significant after the fact. As for extreme Zapruder film fakery being "easily done at the time," you've got to be joking - that canard has been debunked for decades.

38 minutes ago, Joe Bauer said:

Interviewed soon after on local TV Bill Newman described what he witnessed regards JFK's head wound. He said he saw a large chunk of bone "blowed off" near JFK's ear area.

Was Bill Newman prepared to see what was about to happen? No! He was looking at Kennedy from his right side when he was shot. He had no time to study it and assumed that he was seeing blood shoot out of the right side of Kennedy's head. What he didn't realize was that, when Kennedy was shot in the head, his head was turned and facing Jackie. The back of Kennedy's head was facing Newman at that time. Newman saw the blood shoot out of he back of the head, though he thought it was the right side.

Anyway, it is silly to believe a couple of witnesses who had no chance to study the wound and to believe their testimony trumps the 20 Parkland doctors and nurses who saw the wound for several minutes -- some of them very closely -- and the others Michael commented on.

11 minutes ago, Jonathan Cohen said:

As for extreme Zapruder film fakery being "easily done at the time," you've got to be joking - that canard has been debunked for decades.

I just proved it, dude. You're in denial.

FIL1c92.gif

This is much more extensive alteration than the few altered Zapruder frames. (The full Dick Van Dyke clip is much longer than this snippet.)

Consensus regarding the JFK head wound(s) doesn’t seem possible.  Was he hit once, twice, thrice?

Consensus on the T3 back wound and throat entrance wound, however, would upend the Answer the Question of Conspiracy Parlor Game, and bring down the JFKA False Mystery Industry.

Pointing at Salandria and Fonzi and saying, “What they said,” isn’t enough to write books and speeches about.  Where’s the fun in that?