The Education Forum

Bobby Kennedy Demands the Release of the Files on JFK

PRESS CONTACT: Stefanie Spear, press@teamkennedy.com

RFK Jr. on the 60th Anniversary of JFK’s Death

LOS ANGELES, CA—NOV. 20, 2023—Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., independent candidate for president of the United States of America, issued the following statement to the American people in response to the upcoming 60th anniversary of his uncle President John F. Kennedy’s death on Nov. 22, 1963:

“John F. Kennedy’s assassination left an indelible scar upon the American psyche. Everyone who was alive at the time can remember where they were on that day. 

“Of all the legacies that my uncle left for our country, there is one that has not yet been fulfilled. During his term in office, he upheld a vision of America as a nation of peace, a vision that was abandoned after his death. For the next 60 years, we maintained a military empire, squandering trillions of dollars as our economy hollowed out and our health and infrastructure decayed.

“My promise to the American people is that I will put us back on the road to peace that JFK led us toward when, shortly before his death, he issued a national security order to withdraw American advisers from Vietnam. We will instead take a path back toward peace and prosperity for our country.”

On Nov. 22, the Kennedy campaign is launching a petition demanding President Biden keep his promise and release all JFK assassination documents as required by law.

As the petition explains, the 1992 Kennedy Records Assassination Act mandated the release of all records related to the JFK assassination by 2017. Trump refused to do it. Biden refused to do it. Kennedy asks, “What is so embarrassing that they're afraid to show the American public 60 years later?”

Trust in government is at an all-time low. Releasing the full, unredacted historical records will help to restore that trust. In the spirit of transparency, in the spirit of democracy, the Kennedy campaign asks Americans to call upon President Biden to obey the 1992 act and release the Kennedy assassination documents to the public.

Edited by James DiEugenio

In a clip I saw recently RFK jr. claims that the most important persona in the remaining classified 4000 or so JFKA files is William King Harvey: His whereabouts and flight logs around that fateful day.  

24 minutes ago, Karl Kinaski said:

In a clip I saw recently RFK jr. claims that the most important persona in the remaining classified 4000 or so JFKA files is William King Harvey: His whereabouts and flight logs around that fateful day.  

Yes, I heard RFK, Jr. say that in person. 

While I agree with RFK, Jr. that Bill Harvey's exact whereabouts are of interest, getting the complete tapes of both channels of Air Force One on November 22, 1963, (and any tapes of the communications between the White House Situation Room ("Crown") and the flight to Japan carrying most of President Kennedy's Cabinet Secretaries) is even more important. Those unedited tapes may well tell us exactly who was calling the shots, so to speak.

All we have now are two edited, incomplete versions of the Air Force One tapes, and none of the Cabinet flight. 

Secondly, I, for one, would like to see the original (not a redacted copy) Allen Dulles daybook for November 1963. I suspect Dulles hurriedly scribbled something for the November 22 entry which either he or someone else partially erased. Whether Princeton has the original or only a copy is unknown.

Finally (for now) I want the entire set (i.e. more than the partial list we have now) of tapes of phone calls made to and from the White House beginning at the moment of the assassination through the end of November, at least. Of particular interest are the tapes of all of the calls to the White House beginning at the moment of "Oswald's" death until the announcement of the formation of the Warren Commission. 

If somehow RFK, Jr. does get elected to the presidency next year (and his chances are much, much better than anyone in the Mainstream Media is willing to admit), then one of us needs to present him with a much more comprehensive list of specific pieces of evidence to go after.

@James DiEugenio

Jim,

Please rename the title of this thread so that it doesn't look like you're campaigning for RFK Jr. Don't use the word "candidate" in the title.

Otherwise I will have to move the thread to Political Discussions.

To all forum members:

Please avoid talking about politics in this thread. Definitely do not say anything bad about any politician or political party.

• James DiEugenio changed the title to Bobby Kennedy Demands the Release of the Files on JFK

Paul:

I agree there should have been a forensic test done on the AF 1 tapes, especially after the missing info on LeMay became known. Why was he not replying to his aide de camp.

Also, how did that guy have a more complete version?

22 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

Paul:

I agree there should have been a forensic test done on the AF 1 tapes, especially after the missing info on LeMay became known. Why was he not replying to his aide de camp.

Also, how did that guy have a more complete version?

Jim,

We know that Air Force One had two channels going throughout the day's flights. That means that there should have been the better part of eight hours of tape from the two channels on AF-1 from 11/22/63 after the assassination. The tapes were rolling while the plane was on the ground for an hour before it took off from Dallas. 

Also, it is inconceivable to me that radio calls to and from the cockpit of the Cabinet plane would not have been recorded on 11/22/63. Furthermore, no lowly clerical person in his right mind would ever have destroyed that tape. If it was later destroyed, it had to have been on the orders of someone very high up the military chain. 

According to Ed Primeau, the General Clifton version of the AF-1 tapes were edited at least fifteen (15) times!

If RFK, Jr. is ever elected president, then on January 20, 2025, he should issue an executive order that the original, unedited, complete tape of both channels should be made public.

New JFK audio tape: what forensic science reveals – JFK Facts

These are all really good question Paul.

15 times?  I mean whew.

What could possibly be the reason for that? 

Nice to see this on MSN.

Kennedy Jr. also announced he is launching a petition to demand that Biden release all JFK assassination-related documents.

The next line is m$m bs. 

FK was killed by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas, Texas, but his death has inspired numerous conspiracy theories since then in films, books, and more.

What is so embarrassing that they're afraid to show the American public 60 years later?" Kennedy Jr. wrote about information related to his uncle's death.

RFK Jr. Marks 60th Anniversary of JFK Assassination, Demands Biden Release All Files (msn.com)