The Education Forum

Still waiting on Rob Reiner to reveal the shooters, lol!

I expected that to be held off until the last episode though. I like the podcast so far though it's really nothing groundbreaking and some of the facts are a little misrepresented. I think it's a little more palatable to mainstream casuals than Through The Looking Glass was but serious researchers like the forum members here would prefer the more factual and researched Through The Looking Glass.

Other than the Paul Landis stuff, the 60th has been kinda quiet. I'm still holding out hope that on one of these anniversaries that some big bombshell will drop that is irrefutable! I get the feeling that the agencies are almost ready for some type of limited hangout if something big hit that they couldn't counter.

Next year during the campaign Trump/Biden could be forced to explain their decision to not release the files more specifically.  Hopefully Bobby can back them into a corner.

I'm really enjoying the Solving JFK podcast! It's in season 2 right now. Been a couple of weeks since anything new has been posted on YouTube, so he must've taken the holidays off. This season he has been dealing with Oswald in his youth and surprisingly to me, he actually deals with the confusing Oswald timeline. I appreciate that myself because it often gets ignored altogether. He doesn't push the Harvey And Lee narrative but he states the facts going thoroughly through the timeline how Oswald was on record attending different schools at the same time and holding different jobs at different places at the same time while not missing any school time according to records. This stuff is important! It's not just innocent typos. You have Marguritte saying things the record doesn't show "officially", Robert Oswald doing the same as well as John Pic. And they contradict each other, lol! I love the way he deals with the material. I highly recommend it!

2 hours ago, William Paris said:

Next year during the campaign Trump/Biden could be forced to explain their decision to not release the files more specifically.  Hopefully Bobby can back them into a corner.

Amen. 

If RFK2 lives long enough. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

2 hours ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

I'm really enjoying the Solving JFK podcast! It's in season 2 right now. Been a couple of weeks since anything new has been posted on YouTube, so he must've taken the holidays off. This season he has been dealing with Oswald in his youth and surprisingly to me, he actually deals with the confusing Oswald timeline. I appreciate that myself because it often gets ignored altogether. He doesn't push the Harvey And Lee narrative but he states the facts going thoroughly through the timeline how Oswald was on record attending different schools at the same time and holding different jobs at different places at the same time while not missing any school time according to records. This stuff is important! It's not just innocent typos. You have Marguritte saying things the record doesn't show "officially", Robert Oswald doing the same as well as John Pic. And they contradict each other, lol! I love the way he deals with the material. I highly recommend it!

I have the podcast available now but don't know when I will have the time to devote to it (its tax season). Do you think he will try to come up with an explanation for the Oswald timeline anomalies?

Matt Crumpton who creates that podcast  is one of the co authors of the book I contributed to The JFK Assassination Chokeholds.

I agree that it is a well done podcast, one of the better ones out there.

BTW, speaking of JFK Revisited, if you can comprehend it, it is still in the Amazon documentary Top Ten. I mean, this is over a year after its DVD debut.

I wonder if its on its way to becoming a classic.

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

Matt Crumpton who creates that podcast  is one of the co authors of the book I contributed to The JFK Assassination Chokeholds.

BTW, speaking of JFK Revisited, if you can comprehend it, it is still in the Amazon documentary Top Ten. I mean, this is over a year after its DVD debut.

Yeah, I liked the 2 hour version but the 4 hour is more my style, lol! I literally cannot get enough JFK assassination content done well! I've been studying the assassination for around 35 years now and it's so elaborate and far reaching that even today I will still come across things I didn't know or have never heard before!

2 hours ago, Charles Blackmon said:

I have the podcast available now but don't know when I will have the time to devote to it (its tax season). Do you think he will try to come up with an explanation for the Oswald timeline anomalies?

Not sure, but I can't wait to find out! 😁

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just checked and JFK Revisited is currently ranked #2 in documentaries on Amazon👍. That shows both that people are still interested in investigating the Kennedy assassination, and also how well made and how well researched JFK Revisited is.  Along with Eye on the Sixties: The Iconic Photography of Rowland Scherman, JFK Revisited is one of the documentaries I like to re-watch with other people and enjoy as much every time.

As for the Who Killed JFK? podcast, I’ve been listening to it on my drive to work every Wednesday and it’s a good introduction for those who are new to the topic.  I don’t necessarily agree with everything in the podcast, but it covers enough of the important facts.  Very easy to consume.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:24 PM, James DiEugenio said:

@James DiEugenio I just listened to the 4 hour version Destiny Betrayed again while I was at work and it was even better than I remembered!

Thanks so much Jamey. 

That is the one I like also.

I am really glad we got into things like the Indonesia overthrow and Kennedy's policy on the Palestinian refugees.  I actually think that was kind of unprecedented.

The other thing is, in the long version we got into the evidence for a frontal shot.

One of these days I will get around to explaining how we ended up with two versions.

On 1/3/2024 at 6:19 PM, Jamey Flanagan said:

Yeah, I liked the 2 hour version but the 4 hour is more my style, lol! I literally cannot get enough JFK assassination content done well! I've been studying the assassination for around 35 years now and it's so elaborate and far reaching that even today I will still come across things I didn't know or have never heard before!

35 years is impressive.You might find some details that you didn't know about with Daniel Sheehan.He teaches a college class on the assassination.I'm not attached to him in any capacity.You said that you couldn't get enough.I think he has at least 19 episodes that you will have to look for.This is number 2.

Youtube) Romero Institute

Skip to 45:00+ if you want to.

Edited by Michael Crane

In going through the Amazon reviews, people really understand what we tried to do and appreciate the aims we had. 

These positive reviews are clear and articulate. 

And they understand how the long version is set up to show how different the world could be if JFK had lived.

We have well over 225 reviews with a 4.6 rating, which is good for such a subject.

But I think what happened is Shout Factory noted the success of JFK Revisited and decided to bring out a new remastered version of JFK.

And that is doing well also for a film that is 30 years old.  I mean who would have thought the documentary would revive the feature.  Maybe I will get something out of this?

Edited by James DiEugenio