The Education Forum

Hugh Aynesworth is Dead: The Grinch is Gone

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

Kinney's report on the assassination says that after the arrival at Parkland, he emptied out the limo and put the roof back on, He says this took 15-20 minutes. He says he and Hickey then took the limo to Love Field, and secured it on a plane. And that this plane left for Washington at 3:35. 

Hickey's report confirms this timeline, and notes that he and Kinney drove the President's limo and SS back-up car to the airport shortly after the arrival of the priest. IOW, around 1:00. 

So, no dice, Hugh. The limo was locked up on an airplane by the time you made it out to the theater.

There it is.

PROOF...HA was lying.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/14/2024 at 12:25 PM, James DiEugenio said:

Can we get back to what my article is about.?

Pat has turned this into an acoustical exercise, greatly aided by Mark.

Avoiding the questions I asked in that part of the essay:  was Hugh in Dealey Plaza and if so, where is the photo of him? 

Was he at the scene of the TIppit murder, how could he have gotten there before the official shooting time, and if so, does not that prove the opposite of what the WR says?

Was Hugh at the Texas Theater when Oswald was apprehended?  Can anyone show him coming out of the theater or in any witness description inside the theater.

Was he at the scene of the Oswald assassination?  If so, is there any film or photo evidence depicting him there?

In the case of Hugh, I do not trust any notes because of the obvious problem of him being an amoral huckster on the JFK case.  Which my article proved beyond any shadow of a doubt.  I mean consider the following:

1. Intimidating the Commission into an Oswald did it case by threatening to show the FBI blew the case. 

2. Warren was covering up a communist conspiracy.

3. Oswald was a homicidal leftist nut who was going to assassinate Nixon--which was patently impossible.

4. According to his own words, keeping films of him sleeping with Marina as some kind of blackmail weight over her.

5. Stealing the Oswald diary out of the evidence room and making tens of thousands while cutting Marina out of the proceeds.

6. Being an BFI and White House informant on the Jim Garrison inquiry and then lying about it in public.

7. Being a CIA asset who use his ties to attempt to bribe a key witness in the Clinton/Jackson incident, and then lying about that also.

Pat and Mark seem to wish to sidestep these proven facts about one of the very worst reporters ever to write on the JFK case.  Who he himself admitted, the facts and the public did not matter to him, his job was to keep the lid on the case no matter what.

That is not what a journalist is supposed to do.  But presstitute Hugh provided the model for men like Dan Rather and Peter Jennings to do the same in future national productions.

I think that is the main point of the article which, for whatever reason, a couple of people want to avoid.

Victor Robertson told the Warren Commission that he was at Dealey Plaza and then he drove to the Tippit murder scene with Ron Reiland and Hugh Aynesworth of the Dallas Morning News. Then he said they went to the Texas Theater.

I think Aynesworth was at all those scenes. Why not hang Aynesworth for telling Shirley Martin that he was at the Tippit murder scene between 1:05 PM and 1:10PM. This exculpates Oswald for the murder of J.D. Tippit!!

Warren Commission, Vol XV: Victor F. Robertson, Jr. (history-matters.com) 

IN 1964 HUGH AYNESWORTH TOLD SHIRLEY MARTIN THAT HE WAS AT THE TIPPIT MURDER SCENE BETWEEN 1:05pm AND 1:10PM. THIS EXCULPATES OSWALD IN THE MURDER OF OFFICER TIPPIT!! (Because there is no way Oswald could have gotten there by those times.)

JFK researcher Shirley Martin’s letter (5-20-1967) to Jim Garrison regarding Hugh Aynesworth who said he had sex with Marina Oswald

http://jfk.hood.edu/Collection/Weisberg%20Subject%20Index%20Files/A%20Disk/Aynesworth%20Hugh/Item%2001.pdf

Here is the text of the Shirley Martin letter to Jim Garrison:

May 20, 1967

Dear Mr. Garrison:

I am so sorry that Newsweek chose Hugh Aynesworth to use in its rebuttal of you.

In the summer of ‘64 I had a long talk with Mr. Aynesworth, introducing myself to him as a friend of a relative to General Clyde Watts, ex-Major General Edwin A. Walker's close friend and attorney (Oxford). Mr. Aynesworth mistakenly assumed that I was a political conservative and immediately deluged me with disgusting anti-Kennedy stories. ("Kennedy needed a trip to Dallas like a hole in the head," etc.) At the same time Mr. Aynesworth heaped what seemed to me to be inordinate praise on the city of Dallas, the Dallas police (Lt. George Butler, Captain Fritz, Chief Curry, etc.), and the Dallas Morning News (for which newspaper Aynesworth was working at the time). He confided, too, that Tom Buchanan (Paris) was a "fairy" and detailed for me a number of extremely slanderous alleged incidents in the life of Mark Lane. In addition, Mr. Aynesworth definitively labeled Mr. Lane a "communist."

Aynesworth was extremely bitter that Merriman Smith had won the Pulitzer for his coverage of the assassination. Aynesworth sarcastically remarked that Smith "did nothing and saw less" on the day in question, whereas he, Aynesworth was "...the only reporter in America to make all four big scenes." (1) In addition, Aynesworth boasted that a Commission attorney had already confided to him (in July) what the Commission verdict was to be (in September). Oswald would be named, but according to Aynesworth it was in reality "...a communist plot. Warren will do a cover-up for Moscow."

Aynesworth insisted that Marina had had an affair with him after the assassination, and that during this period she had revealed to him that she and Ruth Paine had shared a Lesbian relationship prior to November 22, 1963. Aynesworth also declared that he had been on 10th Street "looking down on the Tippit murder scene at 1:05pm, not later than 1:10..." on November 22nd. (2) Needless to say, the "only reporter in America" to be in on all four "big scenes" was NOT called to testify before the Warren Commission, which did, however, call Thayer Waldo, Fort Worth reporter, because he had been in the police basement when Ruby shot Oswald. (3)

Finally, I have the statement by an employee of the Dallas Morning News that Aynesworth was deliberately and ILLEGALLY given the allegedly stolen Oswald diary story by a Commission attorney who was in Dallas on business at that time. Earl Warren later put the FBI on the trail of this illegal "leak", but as was to be expected no discoveries were made.

This, then, is the man chosen by Newsweek to rebut you. What a pity Newsweek's taste is so concentrated in its tail.

- Sincerely,

(Mrs.) Shirley Martin

Box 226

Owasso, Oklahoma                                 

cc: 10

Dealey Plaza, 10th Street, Texas Theatre, Dallas police basement.

Thus negating the Commission claim that Oswald. shot both Kennedy and Tippit.

Waldo's testimony is pertinent in regard to Lt. Butler (not called by Commission.)

Robert, I did say that in my article.

Did you not read  it?

23 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Robert, I did say that in my article.

Did you not read  it?

I see it in your article. But I would not question whether Aynesworth was a Dealey Plaza, the Tippit murder scene or the Texas Theater or in the Dallas police station when Oswald was killed by Ruby. I would concede Aynesworth all that based on witnesses who said he was there and no one has said he was not at the Oswald murder scene.

Rather I would use Aynesworth's timeline on the Tippit murder to absolve Lee Harvey Oswald of murdering JFK. The Warren Commission itself said Oswald was outside his boarding room home at 1:03PM. 

LBJ-WarrenCommission-Oswald-LeavesBoardingHouse-1PM-3minutes.jpg

So, it only took him 3 minutes to change his shirt and grab his pistol.  Then another two to get to where Tippit was shot near a mile away at 2:05? 

t

I agree Ron, I would not grant a pathological xxxx or his pals anything.

Its pretty clear Dallas is in denial about Hugh.

I mean the stuff about him and the FBI, and him and the CIA in that obit is pretty devastating.  And him BSing about it is even worse.

And I have more coming on this fink. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

10 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

Aynesworth all that based on witnesses who said he was there ... and no one has said he was not at the Oswald murder scene.

What witnesses?

And "no one" ever saying Aynesworth "was not" in the DPD basement press crowd doesn't mean he was there.

And if Aynesworth was in the press crowd in the Dallas Police Department basement when Ruby shot Oswald he sure took a back of the crowd position to witness the transfer. Not like Mr. " I was everywhere" bragging HA imo.

4 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

What witnesses?

And "no one" ever saying Aynesworth "was not" in the DPD basement press crowd doesn't mean he was there.

And if Aynesworth was in the press crowd in the Dallas Police Department basement when Ruby shot Oswald he sure took a back of the crowd position to witness the transfer. Not like Mr. " I was everywhere" bragging HA imo.

I remember once seeing a drawing of the shooting in the basement with a list of each witness and their position. Missing from the list Hugh Aynesworth.

7 hours ago, John Deignan said:

I remember once seeing a drawing of the shooting in the basement with a list of each witness and their position. Missing from the list Hugh Aynesworth.

Thank you John Deignan - for clarifying ...the truth.

I talked to Rachel Rendish today.

Very knowledgeable about Hugh.

She told me that he was one of the most frequent guests on KERA in Dallas about JFK.  Why is that odd?  Because that is the PBS outlet there.

She also told me that the late Wallace Milam made a video out of the Holland McCombs archives at U of Tennessee.  In it was  a receipt by Life to Aynseworth for his stealing of the so called Oswald Diary and selling it to them.  A deal Marina was cut out of.

She showed my article to someone who was going to the Aynseworth memorial.  When the wife of the program director at KERA saw it she got really angry.

Edited by James DiEugenio