The Education Forum

Lisa Pease on RFK on Fox LA.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great interview, a few pertinent questions and the host lets her go.  

Other authors including Larry Hancock and William Turner/John Christian have done great work on the RFKA but Lisa's Magnum Opus, A Lie to Big to Fail is the definitive work on the RFKA imho.  

Funny to me, 11:00, I have you now (John McAdams).

16:40.  Researching JFK in the LA Library on lunch by mistake she pulls out the LAPD files on the RFKA.  Serendipity.

Failed to note the time.  A video of a witness saying the shooter was on the table, I.E. not Sirhan (this shooter was shooting into the crowd around RFK, hitting Paul Schrade others and the door).

19:00.  Cesar was a Mormon?  Foyette (???) Cesar, CIA records denied on operational grounds?

Is this from like a week or so ago?

Because she did not tell me about it.

12 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

"Other authors including Larry Hancock and William Turner/John Christian have done great work on the RFKA but Lisa's Magnum Opus A Lie to Big to Fail is the definitive work on the RFKA imho."  

Ron:

Have you read the late John Hunt's book on his investigation into the assassination of RFK? If you haven't, you should. A kindle version is available via Amazon - link provided below if you are interested.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Buried-Plain-Site-Search-Murder-ebook/dp/B0BR5WWY3Y 

FWIW

Gary

1 hour ago, Gary Murr said:

Ron:

Have you read the late John Hunt's book on his investigation into the assassination of RFK? If you haven't, you should. A kindle version is available via Amazon - link provided below if you are interested.

Link: https://www.amazon.com/Buried-Plain-Site-Search-Murder-ebook/dp/B0BR5WWY3Y 

FWIW

Gary

Thanks Gary.  No I have not read it.  I looked at JFK Lancer as it was published by them, hoping to find a hard copy but it's not listed there under books.  Just came out in 2022?  When did Hunt pass?

31 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Thanks Gary.  No I have not read it.  I looked at JFK Lancer as it was published by them, hoping to find a hard copy but it's not listed there under books.  Just came out in 2022?  When did Hunt pass?

Hi Ron - 

John died on October 29, 2018; he was only 52 years of age.

DiEugenio's introduction to Pease's RFK book: 

This book makes a quantum leap forward, in both the explication of the crime and the cover-up. Lisa Pease has found new evidence that is too abundant to list here. Some of it no one even knew existed. Some of it surprised even someone as jaded as myself. On one key item, she called me up at night and told me to come down to the library she was at to see it. It was so exculpatory of Sirhan that she thought it would soon disappear, and if so she needed someone to bear witness. I will not try to summarize the case presented here, but I will say this: if Sirhan ever got a new trial, this book could be used to set him free. I doubt a prosecutor would even bring a case once he examined its contents. Former California Attorney General and now Senator Kamala Harris would have been humiliated in court. Which explains why she resisted reopening the case.

Pease, Lisa. A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy (p. xxi). Feral House. Kindle Edition. 

Lisa Pease, who solved the RFK murder wrote:

The few witnesses with a clear view of the subject and his gun said the gun was pointed straight at Kennedy’s face when the first shots went off, before Uecker grabbed the gunman. Perhaps MacArthur was as aware as Calkins had been of what “bits of paper” in the air indicated: that the suspect had been firing blanks, not bullets.

Pease, Lisa. A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy (p. 56). Feral House. Kindle Edition. 

The last explanation is the simplest, and here perhaps Occam’s Razor serves us the best. Maybe the reason the barrel was leaded is that none of the copper-jacketed bullets expended in the pantry had been fired from it. Credible witnesses saw Sirhan fire his gun in the pantry. But no witness “saw” him fire copper-jacketed bullets, or any bullets, for that matter. Bullets move too quickly to be seen with the naked eye. People saw a flame coming out of Sirhan’s gun and assumed that meant a bullet had exited. But Sirhan could have been firing blanks, i.e., slugless cartridges. The numerous witness reports of seeing a tongue of flame come from Sirhan’s gun muzzle support this notion, as bullets do not create much of a flash when fired, but blanks or slugless cartridges contain paper that flash-burns when the gun is fired, producing a long, highly visible flame. (Note: Pease is dead wrong, it's a muzzle blast)

Pease, Lisa. A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy (p. 238). Feral House. Kindle Edition. 

Knowing Sirhan was going to be firing blanks, other conspirators simply had to wait until Sirhan fired his first shot. Then, while everyone else in the pantry froze in shock and fear, assassins moved quickly to get the job done. This scenario fits all the known evidence. Sirhan was like a magician’s assistant, providing the distraction by firing blanks. All eyes went to his gun, leaving the actual assassins to do their job. The actual shooters could have used suppressors and kept their weapons well hidden, perhaps in rolled-up posters or under a newspaper or a busboy’s towel.

Pease, Lisa. A Lie Too Big to Fail: The Real History of the Assassination of Robert F. Kennedy (p. 289). Feral House. Kindle Edition. 

There you have it; Lisa Pease makes the claim that Sirhan was firing blanks and did not murder RFK. DiEugenio puts his stamp of approval in this conspiracy peddling nonsense. 

20 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Is this from like a week or so ago?

Because she did not tell me about it.

It said it was posted 1/18, so yes, a little over a week to yesterday.  The title said Part 1.  It ended abruptly, I wonder if a part 2 might be available soon.

59 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

It said it was posted 1/18, so yes, a little over a week to yesterday.  The title said Part 1.  It ended abruptly, I wonder if a part 2 might be available soon.

Yes, if you go on YouTube both part 2 and 3 have been up.   Has DVP watched them yet?

I just talked to her, and Cory is right, its a three part long form series by the local Fox station.

Cory, can you please post the other two?

Lisa is becoming quite the TV face of the RFK murder.  The last one she did was Kim Iverson.

Edited by James DiEugenio

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

I just talked to her, and Cory is right, its a three part long form series by the local Fox station.

Cory, can you please post the other two?

Lisa is becoming quite the TV face of the RFK murder.  The last one she did was Kim Iverson.

I will. I actually watched it when I was in LA the other day.  

I followed her on X. After following her for a few months, she announced she would block everyone unless they said they were going to vote RFK Jr. I got blocked and thus don't give a rip what she has to say. Just my two cents.

Here is Part 2 for you: