Jump to content
The Education Forum

LHO New Double...Lives!


Recommended Posts

https://nypost.com/2024/02/07/sports/brock-purdy-asked-about-lee-harvey-oswald-at-super-bowl-2024/

Brock Purdy gives blunt response after reporter’s bizarre Lee Harvey Oswald question

By 
Social Links for Jenna Lemoncelli
Published Feb. 7, 2024, 10:35 a.m. ET
 
---30---
 
Judging from the photos, the evidence is in: The CIA did not raise two LHOs back in the 1950s. They created a cyborg double, who survives to this day, and plays for the '49ers. 
 
 
Link to comment
Share on other sites

65C38CF4-0FF9-49A8-B6C6-E70CDA31A205.jpeg.9c85e299d891d84e9b461f56954752ed.jpeg

this guy also owns 3 wallets……whoa!! just had a massive deja vu…..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

But why stop at an LHO doubl

32 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

65C38CF4-0FF9-49A8-B6C6-E70CDA31A205.jpeg.9c85e299d891d84e9b461f56954752ed.jpeg

this guy also owns 3 wallets……whoa!! just had a massive deja vu…..

But why stop at a double? I think we can go for a triple, with photo evidence being amassed. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A week ago I was viewing news clips about the upcoming Super Bowl and of course stories about 49er QB Brock Purdy. Last player chosen in the 2021 NFL players draft.

From the last pick in the draft to starting QB in the Super Bowl? And if the 49ers happen to win and Purdy wins the MVP... what a story!  

That scenario might even warrant a feel good sports movie?

Now, I swear...it came into my head while seeing Purdy's up close facial pictures last week that I saw a resemblance to ...yup...Lee Harvey Oswald!

Oswald was killed by Jack Ruby when he was only 24. Same age as Purdy is now.

There is a truly a facial resemblance.

I figured since I see Lee Harvey Oswald's face several times a week due to my participation on the forum...my noticing the resemblance was due to my over-exposure to LHO in that way. 

And then I just noticed the LHO/Purdy resemblance story on-line yesterday. So, I guess my observation was oddly/coincidentally shared by others. 

I am in 49er country. Their fan base here is huge. Always has been. I watched the John Brodie led Niners when I was just a kid. I can still remember the players...John  Brodie, Gene Washington, John David Crow ( face partially paralyzed ), Dave Wilcox, Cedric Hardman, etc. even Dick Nolan their head coach.

That was the pre Bill Walsh era. When the 49ers never quite made it to top tier of winning.

I hope they do win Sunday however. and I hope Purdy does well. He seems like a truly humble young fellow.

And I like the fact he is not endowed with the typical 6 ft. 3 inch, 220 lbs physical stature of most NFL QBs nowadays.

He's a little guy. Not a great and speedy athlete. Kind of a hero to average kids who love playing the game but will never be big enough to go past high school football?

I was 6ft. 1 inch in high school. I loved throwing the football...from a young age. I once threw one a measured 70 yards in the air. But at 165 lbs and not strong or fast, I never even tried out for our team. I just loved throwing the football. I read that Purdy had that same love of throwing the football from a very young age. Yet, he kept playing on teams and stayed with it, despite his smaller size.

Lee Harvey Oswald look-a-like or no...he's my man!

Edited by Joe Bauer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2024 at 3:59 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

Well, I guess the LHO-cyborg is not all that great at football. SB loser. 

I thought Purdy did "okay." Not great, but not bad. Just not good enough.

You could tell that Purdy just doesn't have the over-all physical talent skill set Patrick Mahomes has. Mahomes is a very fast and agile, dodging moves runner. Close to being as fast as his backs and receivers.

Mahomes made most of his best passes after running out of his pocket. His speed gave him more time to set himself to do so.

Slower runner Purdy got run down very quickly 80% of time he ran out of the pocket. And usually by linemen and linebackers who are not the fastest players on their defense teams.

Also, Purdy is just too short imo. Every game I watch him it seems 3 or 4 of his passes don't make it over the outstretched arms of the other team's defensive linemen who are often 6 inches taller than him. 

Purdy looks like a peach fuzz faced teenager to me. It looks like he hardly has to shave. And Purdy never has any expression on his face. It's just a flat non-emotional look. Again. like Lee Harvey Oswald?

Still I like him for the reasons I stated earlier. Hope he has a good career.

Loved the zoom-in shots of Taylor Swift jumping, squealing, hugging and high fiving like a love-struck cheerleader in her luxury booth. Also, the beautiful Blake Lively was right there with her.

I don't know. I think the Swift/Kelce romance thing added to the whole affair. Something more than the big butt tough guy slamming and tackling.

Something more reflective and inclusive of our broader societal culture? A high school girl/football player boyfriend romance story? 

Oh, and looking more closely at Purdy's face sans his helmet ( especially his profile ) He looks more like Oswald than I previously considered. 

And like I mentioned earlier...if the main stream sports media critics put too much blame on Purdy for the 49er loss...he really would be justified in making a public statement repeating Lee Harvey Oswald's most famous phrase...

"I Am Just A Patsy!"

Edited by Joe Bauer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

I thought Purdy did "okay." Not great, but not bad. Just not good enough.

You could tell that Purdy just doesn't have the over-all physical talent skill set Patrick Mahomes has. Mahomes is a very fast and agile, dodging moves runner. Close to being as fast as his backs and receivers.

Mahomes made most of his best passes after running out of his pocket. His speed gave him more time to set himself to do so.

Slower runner Purdy got run down very quickly 80% of time he ran out of the pocket. And usually by linemen and linebackers who are not the fastest players on their defense teams.

Also, Purdy is just too short imo. Every game I watch him it seems 3 or 4 of his passes don't make it over the outstretched arms of the other team's defensive linemen who are often 6 inches taller than him. 

Purdy looks like a peach fuzz faced teenager to me. It looks like he hardly has to shave. And Purdy never has any expression on his face. It's just a flat non-emotional look. Again. like Lee Harvey Oswald?

Still I like him for the reasons I stated earlier. Hope he has a good career.

Loved the zoom-in shots of Taylor Swift jumping, squealing, hugging and high fiving like a love-struck cheerleader in her luxury booth. Also, the beautiful Blake Lively was right there with her.

I don't know. I think the Swift/Kelce romance thing added to the whole affair. Something more than the big butt tough guy slamming and tackling.

Something more reflective and inclusive of our broader societal culture? A high school girl/football player boyfriend romance story? I guess a more adolescent version of the Jackie Kennedy/JFK Camelot thing?

Oh, and looking more closely at Purdy's face sans his helmet ( especially his profile ) He looks more like Oswald than I previously considered. 

And like I mentioned earlier...if the main stream sports media critics put too much blame on Purdy for the 49er loss...he really would be justified in making a public statement repeating Lee Harvey Oswald's most famous one...

"I Am Just A Patsy!"

I was jesting. I only saw some highlights, but Purdy reminds me of Tom Brady. He nearly prevailed, and the 49ers defense just could not hold in the final moments of the game. 

He does seem cool under fire, another Brady trait. My guess is you see the 49ers back in the SB next year. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2024 at 7:23 PM, Benjamin Cole said:

I was jesting. I only saw some highlights, but Purdy reminds me of Tom Brady. He nearly prevailed, and the 49ers defense just could not hold in the final moments of the game. 

He does seem cool under fire, another Brady trait. My guess is you see the 49ers back in the SB next year. 

I had the same thought about Purdy having a resemblance to LHO.  

I have to wonder if the SB was fixed.  There was a moment where it looked like some sort of signal may have been given in the OT. The color just drained from Purdy's face and then Mahomes face lit up and he charged forward.  It was hard to tell, though there was definite scripting at the end of the regular game, when M kept throwing the ball to Kelce but Kelce was unable to receive it. That would have been the 'perfect' ending to the game (winning touchdown).  As it was, I think the OT TD was Plan B...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/9/2024 at 2:20 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

https://nypost.com/2024/02/07/sports/brock-purdy-asked-about-lee-harvey-oswald-at-super-bowl-2024/

Brock Purdy gives blunt response after reporter’s bizarre Lee Harvey Oswald question

By 
Social Links for Jenna Lemoncelli
Published Feb. 7, 2024, 10:35 a.m. ET
 
---30---
 
Judging from the photos, the evidence is in: The CIA did not raise two LHOs back in the 1950s. They created a cyborg double, who survives to this day, and plays for the '49ers. 
 
 

Purdy is not unique at having a resemblance to LHO.  There is a young guy at our health club that looks so much like LHO I do.a double-take every time I see him. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...