The Education Forum

The Men Who Murdered President Kennedy...REDUX-REDUX!

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, Robert Morrow said:

The odds of the Kennedys' very close friend Averell Harriman being involved in the JFK assassination are .... ZERO

Please read the following Wikipedia article in its entirety, Mr. Morrow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_243

Then come back and tell me W. Averell Harriman was friend to President Kennedy...

Edited by Robert Montenegro

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Please read the following Wikipedia article in its entirety, Mr. Morrow:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cable_243

Then come back and tell me W. Averell Harriman was friend to President Kennedy...

Ave was tight with Bobby.  Jack was wary of Ave.

Spanning the Century: The Life of W. Averell Harriman, by Rudy Abramson, pgs 624-5, 630 emphasis added:

<quote on>

Some of Averell's friends, including [Roger] Hilsman, who had heard Bob Kennedy muse about the possibility of Harriman as secretary of state, thought there was still a chance that Averell might yet get the Foggy Bottom job he long coveted.  But that had been before the notorious coup cable [243 authorizing Diem coup 8/24/63].

Though the President had avoided criticism of Averell in the episode, Harriman knew Kennedy's confidence in him was shaken.  After working his way to the seventh floor, he was suddenly viewed as a problem.  Almost overnight, he looked ten years older.  Privately, the President and the attorney general talked of finding a way to rehabilitate him, to find a job that would get him out of the Vietnam business.  There was a need to put more emphasis on hemispheric matters, and the President thought that one way to solve two problems might be to create a new post of undersecretary for Latin American affairs for him.

<quote off>

The Wise Men, Walter Isaacson & Evan Thomas, pg. 640:

<quote on>

[The Diem] coup was messy.  Diem's body was found riddled with bullets and stab wounds.

John Kennedy himself was shot to death three weeks later.  Bill Sullivan [Harriman's chief of staff] found Averell Harriman that afternoon sitting on the edge of his chair, in front of a television set, holding his head in his hands.

<quote off>

Was Ave uptight because the guy who demoted him was murdered, or because the designated patsy was captured alive?

Max Holland's The Assassination Tapes, pg 57:

<quote on>

At 6:55 p.m. Johnson has a ten minute meeting with Senator J. William Fulbright and diplomat W. Averell Harriman to discuss possible foreign involvement in the assassination, especially in light of the two-and-a-half-year sojourn of Lee Harvey Oswald [in Russia]...Harriman, a U.S. ambassador to Moscow during WWII, is an experienced interpreter of Soviet machinations and offers the president the unanimous view of the U.S. government's top Kremlinologists. None of them believe the Soviets have a hand in the assassination, despite the Oswald association. </q>

There was no meeting of “top Kremlinologists” — Harriman made that up to leverage the US foreign policy establishment in support of the Lone Nut scenario.

Where did Jackie and the kids spend the night 11/22/63?  Harriman’s Georgetown pad.

Compared to Harriman, I regard Dulles as a lesser demon.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

5 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

In a very real sense, this list is meant to be a form of "guerrilla art," meant to upset the Google algorithm by linking all of these names together, in the hope that other researchers will copy and paste it to other forums it until the algorithm cracks.  

I don't know if you've seen it, but there is some thought that AI will collapse upon itself by the algorithms finding more and more output from AI on the net and not non-AI-produced data.  By garbage in -- I mean AI produced output from the bot algorithm and  not the conspirator list.

That said, it might be interesting to ask an AI chatbot a question or questions something like:

Given the list of suspects and roles what are the 5 most likely conspiracies given at least 1 conspirator in each role and no conspirator in more than 1 conspiracy based on connections between suspects?

If I had the time and knowledge about how to best compose the query I would give it a go.

Edited by Bill Fite

Yes, thank you for cut n pasting a thousand names with instructions to look up unfamiliar names myself. 

ps. please don’t leave (again) just because I haven’t joined in on the backslapping, stay strong ❤️

15 minutes ago, Sean Coleman said:

Yes, thank you for cut n pasting a thousand names with instructions to look up unfamiliar names myself. 

ps. please don’t leave (again) just because I haven’t joined in on the backslapping, stay strong ❤️

xxxxx.

Edited by Robert Burrows

9 hours ago, Bill Fite said:

I don't know if you've seen it, but there is some thought that AI will collapse upon itself by the algorithms finding more and more output from AI on the net and not non-AI-produced data.  By garbage in -- I mean AI produced output from the bot algorithm and  not the conspirator list.

That said, it might be interesting to ask an AI chatbot a question or questions something like:

Given the list of suspects and roles what are the 5 most likely conspiracies given at least 1 conspirator in each role and no conspirator in more than 1 conspiracy based on connections between suspects?

If I had the time and knowledge about how to best compose the query I would give it a go.

I have thought about entering some of these names into an AI just to see what it would regurgitate, but I haven't had the time.

Perhaps someone on the forum would be disciplined enough to pull that off and report back what the bot said.

7 hours ago, Robert Burrows said:

Great work, Robert. Thank you.

No problem and you're welcome.

Happy hunting.

7 hours ago, Sean Coleman said:

I didn't cut and paste names—I've spent fifteen years of my life researching covert operations, and these names are, in my educationed opinion, the closest we will get to a working pool of suspects.

As for the back-slapping, well, I don't expect much of a positive response, as on every post I have ever made on this forum, somebody gets the urge to jump down my throat.

Perhaps they should teach civics and courteses in schools again and reinstitute corporal punishment...

16 hours ago, Robert Morrow said:

The odds of the Kennedys' very close friend Averell Harriman being involved in the JFK assassination are .... ZERO

After JFK was murdered, Averell Harriman moved out of his home in Georgetown and let Jackie Kennedy and her kids live there.

Averell harriman jackie kennedy - Search Images (bing.com)

What better way to deflect suspicion?

6 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

What better way to deflect suspicion?

Way too cold blooded for that to have happened. Jackie and Harriman very close friends for years afterwards.

1 hour ago, Robert Morrow said:

Way too cold blooded for that to have happened. Jackie and Harriman very close friends for years afterwards.

Cold blooded?

Here’s cold blooded:  in the late ‘20s and early 30’s Averell Harriman helped the Soviets resuscitate their oil and manganese industries.

In the 30’s the Harriman controlled Union Banking Corporation financed 45% of Nazi Germany’s raw material purchases, including Soviet manganese used to make the steel for the German war machine, which aimed, unsuccessfully, to capture Soviet oil fields.  

Harriman was the #1 War hawk in FDR’s Administration, in charge of the Lend-Lease program to aid England and the SU in their fight against Germany.  He was Churchill’s favorite Yank.

Harriman played all ends against the middle.  After WW2 who was put in charge of rebuilding Europe under the Marshall Plan?  You guessed it — W. Averell Harriman.

Hanging out with the widow of the man he had whacked (so I speculate) was a walk in the park for Ave.

21 hours ago, Robert Montenegro said:

Within the US Secret Service you had overlapping chains of command that by their very nature, could be by-passed & manipulated in real time—especially if key communication relays are being shut down (remember all of the reports of communication networks being shut down in and around Dallas and Washington, D.C.?)

Yes, I've read of the phones not working in Washington in particular immediately or shortly after the assassination.  Not sure where I read such.  Maybe Dallas too, even say NYC?  It seems like one explanation afterwards was so many people were calling each other over the JFKA it jammed up/overloaded the lines.  IDK if that was a possibility in 1963 or not.  Larry Hancock probably would, he's an expert on telephone systems as a former employee in that field.

35 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Cold blooded?

Here’s cold blooded:  in the late ‘20s and early 30’s Averell Harriman helped the Soviets resuscitate their oil and manganese industries.

In the 30’s the Harriman controlled Union Banking Corporation financed 45% of Nazi Germany’s raw material purchases, including Soviet manganese used to make the steel for the German war machine, which aimed, unsuccessfully, to capture Soviet oil fields.  

Harriman was the #1 War hawk in FDR’s Administration, in charge of the Lend-Lease program to aid England and the SU in their fight against Germany.  He was Churchill’s favorite Yank.

Harriman played all ends against the middle.  After WW2 who was put in charge of rebuilding Europe under the Marshall Plan?  You guessed it — W. Averell Harriman.

Hanging out with the widow of the man he had whacked (so I speculate) was a walk in the park for Ave.

It's hard to tell with Mick a lot of the time but switch he for she in this song (my wife insists he's gay (so what if he is?), I re-explain, no, he may be bisexual but he's had multiple female wives and children by them).  Anyway the key related line is "no one will ever know."

17 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Cold blooded?

You hit the nail on the head, Mr. Varnell, bravo!

W. Averell Harriman was a brutal corporatist-fascist who not only profited off of slave labor in the Nazi concentration camp system (primarily thru his holdings in Nazi Party-linked companies (like Brown Brothers Harriman & Co., Harriman International Company, Union Banking Corporation, Holland-American Trading Corporation, Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation, & Silesian-American Corporation), but, as you pointed out, W. Averell Harriman was also in-charge of the all of the Economic Cooperation Administration "counterpart funds" that were covertly bankrolling CIA covert action programs in post-WWII Europe, code-named ZRCANDY.

It should be noted that W. Averell Harriman's deputy in the ZRCANDY program was future CIA officer Everette Howard Hunt Jr. 

Let that sink in for a moment...