The Education Forum

This is just an amusing post but I really think some of you will get a good laugh at it.

I'm binging the series Lost because I never watched it the first time around. Just one of those I figured I would like but never started watching it. Now with streaming services where you can binge watch from the beginning I've finally gotten around to it. Please no spoilers because I'm just starting Season 3. 

Now, where this ties into the JFK assassination. My initial impression is that the writers were just throwing everything they could against the wall and just see what sticks. Because, so far anyway, not every lead or clue goes somewhere. In many ways the assassination is much like that. It can be confusing and convoluted and it probably has driven many a man or woman crazy diving down this particular rabbit hole.

Chasing after promising leads that seem to go nowhere. To be sure, the waters have been muddied as much as possible through disinformation from agency "assets". I've been studying the assassination since I was maybe 10 or 11 and I just turned 46, lol! I devour books and articles and videos on the topic. If they had a 24 hour channel just on assassination related topics I'd stay tuned in, lol! But it can be maddening following all these leads! Just when you start following a trail that seems to make sense, you find another that makes sense too but they both contradict each other, lol! The research community pretty much knows the broad picture and most of the major players involved. But the minute details are where it gets a little fuzzy, lol! Just exactly what happened that day in Dealey Plaza.

Anyway, that was just my epiphany I had while watching Lost, lol! Hope y'all find some kind of insight into this or relate in some way!

15 minutes ago, Jamey Flanagan said:

This is just an amusing post but I really think some of you will get a good laugh at it.

I'm binging the series Lost because I never watched it the first time around. Just one of those I figured I would like but never started watching it. Now with streaming services where you can binge watch from the beginning I've finally gotten around to it. Please no spoilers because I'm just starting Season 3. 

Now, where this ties into the JFK assassination. My initial impression is that the writers were just throwing everything they could against the wall and just see what sticks. Because, so far anyway, not every lead or clue goes somewhere. In many ways the assassination is much like that. It can be confusing and convoluted and it probably has driven many a man or woman crazy diving down this particular rabbit hole.

Chasing after promising leads that seem to go nowhere. To be sure, the waters have been muddied as much as possible through disinformation from agency "assets". I've been studying the assassination since I was maybe 10 or 11 and I just turned 46, lol! I devour books and articles and videos on the topic. If they had a 24 hour channel just on assassination related topics I'd stay tuned in, lol! But it can be maddening following all these leads! Just when you start following a trail that seems to make sense, you find another that makes sense too but they both contradict each other, lol! The research community pretty much knows the broad picture and most of the major players involved. But the minute details are where it gets a little fuzzy, lol! Just exactly what happened that day in Dealey Plaza.

Anyway, that was just my epiphany I had while watching Lost, lol! Hope y'all find some kind of insight into this or relate in some way!

Your thoughts are totally well founded rational and sensible. 

Many times over the years I have had to take serious mental breaks from the JFKA truth seeking mission for the exact reasons you cite.

The case has been muddied by conspiracy theorists who want to cover up the truth. One of their favourite tools is to tell you to not examine the WC volumes. Another one is to keep bringing back myths that were resolved more than 50 years ago like the Mauser VS Carcanno debate. Don’t let them influence you. 

3 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

The case has been muddied by conspiracy theorists who want to cover up the truth.

Let's be fair Denis, there was a hefty mud pack smeared over the facts of this case within hours of Kennedy's assassination by the likes of J. Edgar & various other government administrations, continued in the following months by the Warren Commission.  As for the 26 volumes, they cost me £1000, yet I've learned more factual information on this case from private researchers than from those Warren tomes.

Why CT's want to cover up the truth?  Do you not also think that those who fully concur with the Warren verdicts on Oswald, 3 shots, Ruby, no conspiracy etc., also cover up the truth?  (Whatever the truth is.) 

18 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

One of their favourite tools is to tell you to not examine the WC volumes.

And yet, that is where CTers actually found the evidence for conspiracy.