The Education Forum

Is RFKjr Angling for a Cabinet Post in the 4th Reich?

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

Cliff,

RFK, Jr. reminds me of some addicts I have worked with-- or heard about-- who are hostile to psychopharmaceuticals.  There is a subset of recovering addicts who used to harass my former patients in AA or NA for taking antidepressants or mood stabilizers (for depression and bipolar disorder.)

Ironically, RFK, Jr. has injected heroin and anabolic steroids, while advising people to avoid vaccines and antidepressants.  He's an ignoramus who thinks he's a genius.

I also noticed-- while watching the documentary, JFK Revisited-- that RFK, Jr. needs psychotherapy.  He was so overwhelmed with grief while talking about the murders of his father and uncle that he couldn't even speak-- more than 50 years after the incidents.

That's an obvious sign of a person who has avoided working through their PTSD issues in psychotherapy.

My hunch is that he has avoided working through his grief for 60 years, while taking recreational drugs and acting out his unresolved rage in public-- e.g., toward doctors and other perceived malefactors.

I agree W. I do think there are unresolved PTSD issues with RK. I'm reminded of a story from Stephen Talbot who credits himself with first  turning on RK to the fact that both his Father and Uncle were killed by conspiracies in 2004!  He said RK coming to grips with Talbot's information was rather traumatic and he said his Mother always told the kids to "look ahead and not behind. "

As I've said many times, the Kennedy clan have historically been absolutely useless to the cause and work of the JFKA conspiracy community. And their help could have been critical in the 60's but even so in the 70's . The forum is completely behind the Talbot idea that RFK if elected President would vigorously gone after the people behind  the JFKA conspiracy, But there are only 2 pieces of evidence to that fact, and one isn't evidence at all.  I forget some of the exact details  but Talbot used the word of the wife of Walter Sheridan in his interview,  I believe in the 90's or early 200's, long after Sheridan died.  Talbot seemed to think she was  very credible source but previously Di Eugenio has completely slandered Sheridan for his role in a 1967 CBS documentary that soft pedaled the JFKA. So i pointed out the contradiction there and it wasn't well received.

The other quoted source that it seemed the forum embraced was a RFK aide, Adam Walinsky But when quoted Walinsky said that  the potential RFK Presidential investigation  was something that  was  fraught with danger if it didn't succeed and  would require great deliberation if it was to be pursued. That statement was adopted here as if it was evidence that RFK would positively have launched an investigation into his brother's death, but the statement is very much the opposite, and yet it's now been accepted and bandied about the forum as if it's a hard fact! I'm open to any other evidence.

But back to the point to Talbot's account,  RK  was finally considering that there was a conspiracy behind his Father and Uncle's death at 50 years old! And the excuse he gave for not being curious is that his Mother told all the kids to "look forward."??  He obviously just blotted out the entire chapter of his life. What a therapeutically dumbass thing to say, to your kids,  but typical of the time.

Even though he first started his researching in 2004, It's amazing how people here embrace RK as a real researcher! I'm sure he's now read Douglas, Scott, Talbot and Di Eugenio's, books  which in some cases I think RK could come out after reading with a family Messiah  complex! JMO 

He has a real dummied down, simplistic view of his family's legacy. But now it's pretty obvious he's been using the JFKA to fuel his campaign. He's so conveniently dummyed down, playing  up his family peacemaker image, to "My Dad and Uncle were peacemakers and loved the U.S. S. R. so with the spirit of world peace we should give Putin everything he wants in Ukraine!     This is a f----g travesty!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Ok, right now the good polls are showing the margins to be pretty even, and you're Biden up 12- 15 million. i think most political experts would say you're betting on a sea change.  But I see the direction now as Biden.

So we'll see on Nov. 5th.

Yes indeed. And I admit 15 million is probably a stretch lol. But I feel pretty confident about the 12 million number.

Actually Matt, I did a little math and it's not such a stretch but not a landslide either.

It was the best voter turnout in years in 2020. If most all of those people vote in 24 and we have say, 5 million more new voters from people coming of age to vote. If my scenario,, (which I don't stand firmly behind) of Trump losing a step and falling  to 4% behind Biden and didn't advance beyond that point, Biden would win by near 12 million! votes.!

After figuring it out, I would say a landslide would be near a 20 million vote margin.